The Knowledge of Good and Evil

Moderator: JdPat04

The Knowledge of Good and Evil

Postby The Son of Man » April 6th, 2015, 3:11 am

Has had a impact on man kinds original purpose. Allow me to explain.

In the beginning man had, communion with God, family, fellowship, and life free of sin and death. Only one rule, "Do not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil"

1 rule.

Now you have many rules! Allow me to explain.

If you are on a airplane, you may see a alarm with the words "Do not tamper with, disassemble, disarm, or disable this device"

Why can't people be told, do not mess with this alarm or you will be prosecuted?

The human mind will try to redefine what is wrong, that is why the Knowledge of good and evil was prohibited.

From 1 rule, to millions! This is what happens when you disobey a Omnipotent God, just once. Every man, 1 death! You could face a 2nd Death but that is another subject!

Adam and Eve immediately tried to cover up their mistake, and hide!

From the beginning we seen man try to form something (fig leaves) to cover up their mistake.

God made them a true cover, of animal skin. A sacrifice to cover the Sin.

You see this Sacrifice in me later on in History. To cover all Sin!
The Son of Man

Re: The Knowledge of Good and Evil

Postby Eye_of_Horus » April 6th, 2015, 3:17 am

The Son of Man wrote:Has had a impact on man kinds original purpose. Allow me to explain.

In the beginning man had, communion with God, family, fellowship, and life free of sin and death. Only one rule, "Do not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil"

1 rule.

Now you have many rules! Allow me to explain.

If you are on a airplane, you may see a alarm with the words "Do not tamper with, disassemble, disarm, or disable this device"

Why can't people be told, do not mess with this alarm or you will be prosecuted?

The human mind will try to redefine what is wrong, that is why the Knowledge of good and evil was prohibited.

From 1 rule, to millions! This is what happens when you disobey a Omnipotent God, just once. Every man, 1 death! You could face a 2nd Death but that is another subject!

Adam and Eve immediately tried to cover up their mistake, and hide!

From the beginning we seen man try to form something (fig leaves) to cover up their mistake.

God made them a true cover, of animal skin. A sacrifice to cover the Sin.

You see this Sacrifice in me later on in History. To cover all Sin!

Why was the snake the only one that told the truth regarding the garden of eden? :thought
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Re: The Knowledge of Good and Evil

Postby The Son of Man » April 6th, 2015, 3:27 am

The first lie ever told in history was told by the Enemy.

"Surely you will not die"

God specifically said, "You will die"

A fence is always put up for a reason, you must understand that reason before you attempt to take it down, or it could lead to trouble. In this case, it did!

I say this my brothers!

Don't negotiate with Sin, don't try to redefine it!

Fight the Good fight!

Love God with all your heart, and love your neighbor!
The Son of Man

Return to General Discussion