Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » April 4th, 2015, 4:45 pm

No and no. :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Re: You ever heard of Desomorphine?

Postby JdPat04 » April 4th, 2015, 5:18 pm

I found that on cracked.

Article about what you wouldn't believe people get high on. That was the #1 thing. Addicts are predicted to die within 1-2 years. Getting clean off of it is so painful that you have to be sedated. It's nickname is krokodil because of how it makes your skin green and scaly WHICH is the prettier thing that it does to you.

That shit is fuq'd up.

Did you look at several pics or did you stop at the top? I scrolled down quite a bit and I found a few more that was just as bad or worse than the arm one.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » April 4th, 2015, 5:41 pm

Sounds horrible. :wtf
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby frazier9495 » April 4th, 2015, 6:52 pm

Those people should pay up for the good stuff :sadyes

The large volume of tissue damage/infection is what gained the drug its nickname of the flesh-eating drug, as homemade versions made by suppliers and users contain multiple impurities and toxic substances that lead to such tissue damage/infection (the pure form of the drug itself would not cause this damage).
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby JdPat04 » April 4th, 2015, 7:17 pm

frazier9495 wrote:Those people should pay up for the good stuff :sadyes

The large volume of tissue damage/infection is what gained the drug its nickname of the flesh-eating drug, as homemade versions made by suppliers and users contain multiple impurities and toxic substances that lead to such tissue damage/infection (the pure form of the drug itself would not cause this damage).

They buy it because it's cheap though
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » April 4th, 2015, 8:06 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I found that on cracked.

Article about what you wouldn't believe people get high on. That was the #1 thing. Addicts are predicted to die within 1-2 years. Getting clean off of it is so painful that you have to be sedated. It's nickname is krokodil because of how it makes your skin green and scaly WHICH is the prettier thing that it does to you.

That shit is fuq'd up.

Did you look at several pics or did you stop at the top? I scrolled down quite a bit and I found a few more that was just as bad or worse than the arm one.

Oh, I scrolled alright. :sadyes
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby JdPat04 » April 4th, 2015, 10:34 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:

That shit is fuq'd up.

Yea I went all the way to the end. Did you happen to see the baby that was born to an addict? What's fucked up is that wasn't even to worst picture.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » April 4th, 2015, 10:40 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:

That shit is fuq'd up.

Yea I went all the way to the end. Did you happen to see the baby that was born to an addict? What's fucked up is that wasn't even to worst picture.

That I didn't see (I didn't scroll to the end) ...there's only so much necrosis I can see before I need a break. :sadyes
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby JdPat04 » April 5th, 2015, 12:24 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:

That shit is fuq'd up.

That I didn't see (I didn't scroll to the end) ...there's only so much necrosis I can see before I need a break. :sadyes

It wasn't all the way at the end but I think the results are different each time. I didn't see it last night. I went back before making that last post to try and confirm if I had went that far and I'm pretty sure I did the first time and I know I did the last time. There was a picture missing though because there was this leg picture that was missing this time.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » April 6th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Battle creek on cbs just listed krokodil on the list of drugs that a drug dealer was selling :crazy
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion