MD, did you hear about Roku Rendezvous?

Moderator: JdPat04

MD, did you hear about Roku Rendezvous?

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2015, 3:55 pm

:thought
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: MD, did you hear about Roku Rendezvous?

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 1st, 2015, 4:00 pm

no idea what it is
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2015, 5:29 pm

While there’s no shortage of dating services – from OkCupid and Coffee Meets Bagel to FarmersOnly.com and Cycling Singles – new research shows that potential mates should put much more emphasis on entertainment compatibility as it’s a critical ingredient for long-lasting love.

Enter Roku Rendezvous! The first dating channel where single streamers can scroll through profiles of others streamers to find that special someone worth sharing the remote with. To determine a prospective partner’s compatibility, Roku Rendezvous uses a super-secret, proprietary Roku algorithm developed after analyzing the billons of hours Roku customers have spent streaming entertainment from the 2000+ channels on the Roku platform.

Roku’s extensive research honed Roku Rendezvous to 99.99% accuracy and found:

101% of streamers surveyed say similar passions in TV shows underpin a strong relationship. Genre preferences are now akin to zodiac signs when seeking romantic connections. For example, sitcom fans are found to be well-matched with reality enthusiasts and drama fans are more likely to have chemistry with period piece buffs.
87% said entertainment habits and etiquette also play a big factor. People must take into account whether things like watching ahead without a partner or chit-chat during a movie are acceptable when finding a match.
65% reported one or more past relationships ended due to opposing tastes/opinions in entertainment. Spoiler alert: divorces that cite irreconcilable entertainment differences are on a sharp rise.

Ever since we launched the first Roku remote with a headphone jack for private listening (and prevented conflict over loud late-night viewing), we knew that the streaming revolution is central to budding and happy relationships. Now, on April 1, we are sparking relationships with Roku Rendezvous!

We encourage you to spread the word – and love – on Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #RokuRendezvous. Share your own streaming love story, entertainment criteria or what you consider bad streaming etiquette that are relationship deal breakers.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 1st, 2015, 5:59 pm

nah i have no interest in speed dating or dating services

ericberry and gatobatit are the internet love birds on here

me personally im not interested in dating anyone right now, there is this cute cuban girl who is coming by the shop every now and then because her parents are buying a sign,i may try to pursue that option if she is single, but i used to use dating websites and its a bit too overwhelming, pretty soon you forget which girl is which or you wind up going on multiple dates in one week and it becomes a financial burden

i just really dont have any interest in meeting girls on the internet, if i happen to run across a girl with some potential i will pursue it, otherwise i will just be single
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2015, 6:12 pm

Good, it was an AFD prank.

Speaking of STD and STI
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » April 1st, 2015, 9:38 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:nah i have no interest in speed dating or dating services

me personally im not interested in dating anyone right now, there is this cute cuban girl who is coming by the shop every now and then because her parents are buying a sign,i may try to pursue that option if she is single, but i used to use dating websites and its a bit too overwhelming, pretty soon you forget which girl is which or you wind up going on multiple dates in one week and it becomes a financial burden

i just really dont have any interest in meeting girls on the internet, if i happen to run across a girl with some potential i will pursue it, otherwise i will just be single

I just fuck all the girls I work with now.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 1st, 2015, 9:48 pm

ericberry14 wrote:

i very seldom meet girls at work, when i do they are usually customers which is kind of off limits
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2015, 9:52 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

i very seldom meet girls at work, when i do they are usually customers which is kind of off limits

:nuhuh

Customer satisfaction
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » April 1st, 2015, 9:55 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Customer satisfaction

not saying i cannot date customers or bang them, its just that i cant lose a job over it or something,

for example if a woman initiates the flirting with me , and i take her out and stuff on my own time its cool, if i initiate flirting and we lose a customer over it i would probably lose my job
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby frazier9495 » April 1st, 2015, 10:18 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Customer satisfaction

He can't satisfy them :thought
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby JdPat04 » April 1st, 2015, 10:40 pm

frazier9495 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Customer satisfaction

He can't satisfy them :thought

Wondered who would be the first to say that
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion