Michelle Obama seems like a huge cunt

Moderator: JdPat04

Michelle Obama seems like a huge cunt

Postby CraigKressel » March 25th, 2015, 5:09 pm

Not only does she look like King Kong's baby sister but she also must be a huge bitch.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03 ... irst-lady/

Also why does the White House have a fucking florist? What a waste of money.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Michelle Obama seems like a huge cunt

Postby ericberry14 » March 25th, 2015, 5:19 pm

Yeah black people suck
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » March 25th, 2015, 5:59 pm

I think Michelle is an uppity bitch but nothing to do with that link.

That link is nothing.

It says one person says she left in controversy and one person says she didn't

It says they complimented all her work but says she was too controversial and a weak manager.

So truly there is nothing there to blame Michelle except one anonymous quote, and it's cancelled out by the other quote.

It makes the florist look worse IMO, and I thought maybe she had been a longtime florist like 15+ years but she's only been there for obamas term so not as big a deal, unless something else comes out.

:sorry but nothing there
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 25th, 2015, 6:22 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Yeah black people suck

:sadtroll
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 25th, 2015, 6:57 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I think Michelle is an uppity bitch but nothing to do with that link.

That link is nothing.

It says they complimented all her work but says she was too controversial and a weak manager.

So truly there is nothing there to blame Michelle except one anonymous quote, and it's cancelled out by the other quote.

It makes the florist look worse IMO, and I thought maybe she had been a longtime florist like 15+ years but she's only been there for obamas term so not as big a deal, unless something else comes out.

Who are you and what did you do with JD? :toetap
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 25th, 2015, 7:16 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I think Michelle is an uppity bitch but nothing to do with that link.

That link is nothing.

This is a link from Fox News. That's who I will trust more out of the major cable news outlets and the other 3 democratic news outlets. So as you can see if this was posted from Fox News and this is all they have they don't have anything.

I am truly reasonable and can debate anything. I have conservative and libertarian beliefs on things.

I love to argue, debate. I will even argue against my beliefs if there is a valid argument as above. So there is nothing that shocking to me.

However for me to be able to debate someone reasonably I have to have someone willing to debate me reasonably as well. Not trying to troll all the time.... ;)
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 25th, 2015, 7:27 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

That link is nothing.

This is a link from Fox News. That's who I will trust more out of the major cable news outlets and the other 3 democratic news outlets. So as you can see if this was posted from Fox News and this is all they have they don't have anything.

I am truly reasonable and can debate anything. I have conservative and libertarian beliefs on things.

I love to argue, debate. I will even argue against my beliefs if there is a valid argument as above. So there is nothing that shocking to me.

However for me to be able to debate someone reasonably I have to have someone willing to debate me reasonably as well. Not trying to troll all the time.... ;)

The highlighted part above is part of the reason there can't be reasonable debate here, b/c the news outlet that you trust as your best source is one Lib's wouldn't trust in a thousand years. Granted, the vice versa is true for the Pubs so a stalemate is in place.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 25th, 2015, 8:28 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

That link is nothing.

The highlighted part above is part of the reason there can't be reasonable debate here, b/c the news outlet that you trust as your best source is one Lib's wouldn't trust in a thousand years. Granted, the vice versa is true for the Pubs so a stalemate is in place.

You didn't read that correctly.

I stated that's the tv news source I trust the most. I read news papers, and I check multiple websites about subjects. I don't rely on tv alone. I sure as fuck don't rely on a goddamn Facebook newsfeed either :justsayin

I'll google the topic and read about it from multiple sources. Independent, republican and some democratic leaning sites. I just stated fox was my tv source.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 25th, 2015, 8:54 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

That link is nothing.

I stated that's the tv news source I trust the most. I read news papers, and I check multiple websites about subjects. I don't rely on tv alone. I sure as fuck don't rely on a goddamn Facebook newsfeed either :justsayin

I'll google the topic and read about it from multiple sources. Independent, republican and some democratic leaning sites. I just stated fox was my tv source.

Well you trust Fox and don't trust any of the other news channel that lean opposite your views, correct?
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 25th, 2015, 9:09 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

That link is nothing.

Well you trust Fox and don't trust any of the other news channel that lean opposite your views, correct?

Depends on the subject. I don't trust then to go as hard on every story.

We've had their reporters come out and tell us that. They were told to quit investigating Benghazi, and things like that, that go against the democrats in office. They drop stories too fast if they cover them at all. That's my main problem.

Also like I argued with someone of buzz feed.

They put put an article about Cruz's father saying crazy things trying to bash Cruz on day 1. Well yeah that's a legit concern if we are being honest. (I'm notna Cruz person either) however it's also a legit concern to have over obamas reverend and his Marxist professors and him having a close relationship with a terrorist bill ayers, and all the people like that. Those were legit points to being up and criticize him over, yet the left protested and threatened to have a million man march of you brought that up. They acted like that was off limits when it shouldn't have been. So here they are being hypocrites once again. That's to be expected from the left and it's disgusting and tiresome. Tired of hearing all the bitching and lying and hypocrisy From them. Grow up and accept it. The right does, maybe it's why we lose. :dunno

They are also criticizing him for being Cuban and born in Canada which the Canadian thing has no legal effect apparently.

Yet bring up obamas heritage and criticize and once again the democrats cry bitch and sue. Hypocrites.

That's why I don't watch them.

Those same news channels were happy to see a 1 term senator in Obama. Insulting Cruz for being young in politics. Hypocrites.

Fox News has criticized Cruz.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 25th, 2015, 9:38 pm

The admits/accepts to being hypocrites?

:ays

Calling a Dem or Rep a hypocrite holds little water b/c if you dig enough you'll get dirt on any of them being a hypocrite. So why bother?

Almost none of them are likable regardless of party affiliation imo.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » March 25th, 2015, 9:44 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Yeah black people suck

:sadtroll

Why does that make you sad :(
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » March 25th, 2015, 9:48 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:The admits/accepts to being hypocrites?

Calling a Dem or Rep a hypocrite holds little water b/c if you dig enough you'll get dirt on any of them being a hypocrite. So why bother?

1. Did I make a typo cuz I don't understand your first line? I'm being serious.

2. I'm calling the news outlets and the voters hypocrites. Yes both sides are about different issues and all politicians are.

My point is

The abc, nbc, cbs and cable news not named fox all praised Obama for being a young politician and you couldn't point out he didn't have any experience or they would attack you id you did. Here they are attacking Cruz for what they praised and defended Obama for. They are hypocrites.

Fox has criticized both for it.

The main stream media defended obamas heritage and they are now attacking Cruz for being part Cuban. Hypocrites.

The main stream media defended and wouldn't let you point out obamas past with controversial people.... Very many of them at that. People he admittedly said played pivotal roles in his life.

Here they are attacking Cruz's father who has said and believes in some crazy stuff.

Hypocrites.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 25th, 2015, 10:18 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

2. I'm calling the news outlets and the voters hypocrites. Yes both sides are about different issues and all politicians are.

My point is

The abc, nbc, cbs and cable news not named fox all praised Obama for being a young politician and you couldn't point out he didn't have any experience or they would attack you id you did. Here they are attacking Cruz for what they praised and defended Obama for. They are hypocrites.

The main stream media defended obamas heritage and they are now attacking Cruz for being part Cuban. Hypocrites.

The main stream media defended and wouldn't let you point out obamas past with controversial people.... Very many of them at that. People he admittedly said played pivotal roles in his life.

Here they are attacking Cruz's father who has said and believes in some crazy stuff.

Hypocrites.

1. Insert 'Pubs'

2. Any/every politician new to the game takes hits for being a rookie, and each party backs up said rookie. Not noteworthy to me.

As for Cruz, he's being hit for his policy on US-Cuba relations, and his inability to actually speak Spanish :lol:

He's a white boy flying the Hispanic flag to gain votes.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 25th, 2015, 11:41 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

My point is

Hypocrites.

1. Insert 'Pubs'

2. Any/every politician new to the game takes hits for being a rookie, and each party backs up said rookie. Not noteworthy to me.

As for Cruz, he's being hit for his policy on US-Cuba relations, and his inability to actually speak Spanish :lol:

1. The admits/accepts to being hypocrites?
Insert pubs doesn't make sense to me still :dunno still not being sarcastic.

2. Again 2008 Obama was defended by abc, nbc, cbs, msnbc, cnn, etc... When criticized for being whatever he was before a senator and then being a senator for 2 years. A senator who wasn't put front like Cruz or Paul, or those types, but one who sat back and sometimes didn't even vote if I'm not mistaken. (Memory)

And no Cruz has been criticized on Fox by several people for not having paid his time. Everyone has said he hasn't been in long enough. They all said we criticized Obama for the same thing, so not holding Cruz to the same standards won't do. He's only been in for 2 years so far and now he's running.

So no not every republican does blindly defend him. I say the same thing. However we will say that he should get the same fair shot that Obama got, but he won't.

3. I don't even know all of his policies on Cuba but I've seen him criticized for non policy issues. I'm part Cherokee but I don't speak it :lolthumb
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 25th, 2015, 11:58 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

My point is

Hypocrites.

1. Insert 'Pubs'

2. Again 2008 Obama was defended by abc, nbc, cbs, msnbc, cnn, etc... When criticized for being whatever he was before a senator and then being a senator for 2 years. A senator who wasn't put front like Cruz or Paul, or those types, but one who sat back and sometimes didn't even vote if I'm not mistaken. (Memory)

And no Cruz has been criticized on Fox by several people for not having paid his time. Everyone has said he hasn't been in long enough. They all said we criticized Obama for the same thing, so not holding Cruz to the same standards won't do. He's only been in for 2 years so far and now he's running.

So no not every republican does blindly defend him. I say the same thing. However we will say that he should get the same fair shot that Obama got, but he won't.

3. I don't even know all of his policies on Cuba but I've seen him criticized for non policy issues. I'm part Cherokee but I don't speak it :lolthumb

1 The Pubs admit/accept to being hypocrites? *

Will get to the other 2 after I eat.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FSUKW » March 26th, 2015, 1:18 am

CraigKressel wrote:Not only does she look like King Kong's baby sister but she also must be a huge bitch.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03 ... irst-lady/

Also why does the White House have a fucking florist? What a waste of money.

Fault clearly falls on "W" for this.

:lolthumb
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » March 26th, 2015, 1:40 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

My point is

Hypocrites.

1. Insert 'Pubs'

1 The Pubs admit/accept to being hypocrites? *

Will get to the other 2 after I eat.

No they don't, they accept that politics is going to be played this way. Going after you for stuff that was "off limits" for them. They attack palin like it's nothing but let a man say something about Hilary and they'll claim that war on women bullshit, etc...
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion