JD, you see Rey Mysterio killed a guy last night?

Moderator: JdPat04

JD, you see Rey Mysterio killed a guy last night?

Postby frazier9495 » March 21st, 2015, 5:50 pm

http://deadspin.com/mexican-wrestling-s ... 1692824531

Video in link shows after the incident with the guy still in the ring

Somewhere in this video the actual death blow occurs

frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Re: JD, you see Rey Mysterio killed a guy last night?

Postby JdPat04 » March 21st, 2015, 6:40 pm

Holy fuck, hadn't seen this.

He was just released from wwe like 2 weeks ago. I bet he wishes they had held him a week or 2 longer.

He was released from them becuase he had failed their drug policy twice and since he couldn't keep on taking whatever Roids he was using then he was injured all the time and couldn't recover. Then he wasn't even on tv for the past 3 years or so except here and there.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 21st, 2015, 6:42 pm

Just went on a a different forum and found this

Pro wrestler Perro Aguayo Jr., aka El Hijo del Perro Aguayo (real name Pedro Aguayo Ramirez) sadly passed away earlier this morning (March 21). He died after as a result of injuries he sustained in a match at a CRASH event in Tijuana, Mexico on Friday (March 20). Aguayo was 35 years old.

The match was headlined by Aguayo and TNA’s Manik against Rey Mysterio and Extreme Triger (Tigre Uno in TNA). His death was reportedly caused by cervical spine trauma due to a blow to the head after an apparent kick by Mysterio to set up his 619 move. Aguayo is said to have struck his head on the ropes badly while he was going down to get into position to take the move.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby frazier9495 » March 21st, 2015, 6:44 pm

I wonder if he would have survived if wrestlers were given immediate medical attention instead of doing the whole "the show must go on" thing.
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby JdPat04 » March 21st, 2015, 6:45 pm

And here's the best explenation. I hate Rey and wouldn't care if it was Rey's fault but I don't think it was if this is right.

“All four men are battling in the ring when Aguayo is nailed with a missile dropkick. He takes a bump that results in him flopping over and landing on his stomach. He returns to his feet and takes a head scissors from Mysterio, bumping outside to the floor, twisting his body while running to take the move and go through the ropes. Aguayo lands on the outside and returns to the ring and is dropkicked, resulting in him landing against the ropes in the traditional position to take the 619. It appears Aguayo may have suffered a spinal trauma while taking the bump to the outside of the ring, not realized it (possibly due to the adrenaline of performing) and worsened the injury taking the dropkick after he returned to the ring. Once he hits the ropes, Aguayo is completely out and it appears that since he landed in the normal position to take the 619, that greatly added to the confusion as initially one would think he was just selling.”
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » March 21st, 2015, 6:48 pm

That shit sucks. Hard.

On another wrestling note I watched a video of the rock talking shit to HHH from 1999 and it was so fucking awesome. I miss that shit. Wrestling was dead over 10 years ago and it sucks
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » March 21st, 2015, 6:50 pm

frazier9495 wrote:I wonder if he would have survived if wrestlers were given immediate medical attention instead of doing the whole "the show must go on" thing.

The problem with it is, is trying to figure out when they are really hurt, or if they are selling.

If he's unconscious like he was at first you don't know if he's selling.

Of course if someone breaks a leg or back and can move they can signal that they're really hurt over just selling but when they're not able to move or speak or in that case really dead but not exactly looking like it, it's hard to tell.

The other wrestler was right there and it looked too me like he was worried but not exactly sure how bad it was or what.

If that wrestler would've stopped it all and they kept going then easily hands down.

However with the description I've given above I don't think if they would've stopped after te 619 anything would've been different as it seems he was probably injured a bit before then
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 21st, 2015, 6:51 pm

ericberry14 wrote:That shit sucks. Hard.

On another wrestling note I watched a video of the rock talking shit to HHH from 1999 and it was so fucking awesome. I miss that shit. Wrestling was dead over 10 years ago and it sucks

Austin Rock and Jericho all the best Mic talkers
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » March 21st, 2015, 6:52 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Yeah Austin and the rock were the shit. Jericho too but he was in wcw too long. Some of the funniest shit was the rock and sock connection tag team. Foley used to say shit that would make the rock completely blank and hold back laughter as best he could :lol:
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 21st, 2015, 6:59 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

:iwaf
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 21st, 2015, 7:01 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Yeah Austin and the rock were the shit. Jericho too but he was in wcw too long. Some of the funniest shit was the rock and sock connection tag team. Foley used to say shit that would make the rock completely blank and hold back laughter as best he could :lol:

No doubt about Foley he was hot on the mic too.

And Jericho was in the wcw only because the wcw gave the cruiser weight division a legit shot, and they also didn't give a fuck what they did per Jericho. They would let them do whatever they wanted and wrestle how they wanted. They only cared about the main event matches.

Wwe would only use them for jobbers and squash matches and never give them legit matches, or long matches etc... So I don't blame him or any of them fr staying.

If not for Paul Heyman and Smackdown it wouldn't have changed. He's what changed their attitude when he had Jericho, Benoit, Eddie, etc.. On Smackdown and was competing and I think Beating RAW in the ratings then they started stealing those wrestlers from him.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 21st, 2015, 7:01 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

:iwaf

:clap
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 21st, 2015, 7:08 pm

All depends on who's correct about the report

According to news reports,El Hijo took the 619 in the trachea trying to avoid the move, causing severe whiplash.El Hijo was placed on a backbrace by paramedics and taken out of the Municipal Auditorium arena to Del Prado hospital.

The Zeta publication initially reported that El Hijo was stabilized at the hospital after losing consciousness. However, local news outlet El-Mexicano.com reported that El Hijo was pronounced dead around 1:00 a.m. local time. Zeta followed up with a headline story also reporting that El Hijo died early Saturday morning.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion