Why are liberal's so ignorant and stupid?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Why are liberal's so ignorant and stupid?

Postby Eye_of_Horus » March 19th, 2015, 1:00 am

2. Every party has their fair share of blind followers. :up
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby semperfi4727 » March 19th, 2015, 1:15 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Deflecting from what, you backpedaling your dumbassery claiming you were trying to be sarcastic now? :lol:

Go runnoft again until the Avs are worth a shit. See you next never. :wave

Nice deflection once again. How about you come back with a valid retort, if you ever could. I bet your next response will be an insult or personal remark.
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » March 19th, 2015, 1:50 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Deflecting from what, you backpedaling your dumbassery claiming you were trying to be sarcastic now? :lol:

Nice deflection once again. How about you come back with a valid retort, if you ever could. I bet your next response will be an insult or personal remark.

My guess is a meme
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 19th, 2015, 2:11 am

semperfi4727 wrote:

Once again, there was nothing to deflect. We could discuss your lack of knowledge about EU countries I guess.

So you get to make an insult first (something New York blah blah) but if I do it in a response, you're going to cry about it? :biglol

Typical Repuke hypocrite. :ROFL
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 19th, 2015, 2:12 am

ericberry14 wrote:My guess is a meme

My guess is you're not getting pussy. Pussy.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » March 19th, 2015, 2:16 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:

Once again, there was nothing to deflect. We could discuss your lack of knowledge about EU countries I guess.

So you get to make an insult first (something New York blah blah) but if I do it in a response, you're going to cry about it? :biglol

You're lack of knowledge starts with the belief that Greece is the poorest country in the EU :biglol
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 19th, 2015, 2:27 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:

You're lack of knowledge starts with the belief that Greece is the poorest country in the EU :biglol

Might want to reel in the 'lack of knowledge' insults when the first word in your sentence is a complete failure. :lol:

Keep replying puppet, this is easier than taking 2 points from the Averagelanche. :up
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » March 19th, 2015, 2:43 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:

Might want to reel in the 'lack of knowledge' insults when the first word in your sentence is a complete failure. :lol:

Keep replying puppet, this is easier than taking 2 points from the Averagelanche. :up

Nice deflection again. Bulgaria is the poorest country in the EU based off of per capita gdp. Now growth rate, that's a whole different matter. Bulgaria has a much better growth rate, but it's not established and the average Bulgarian citizen is still very poor. I'm still waiting for a valid and relevant retort from you, but I realize I'll never get that

Oh, and just ask the pens how easy it is to get 2 points from the Avs. Is it me, or do you like getting your ass handed to you :dunno
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » March 19th, 2015, 3:59 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

It's funny cuz I literally just got it :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 19th, 2015, 4:22 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

At a boy :chewy

Oh wait, that's a deflection. The new definition of deflection is replying to my post whether it be on topic or not - it's a deflection nonetheless as per Semper. :lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » March 19th, 2015, 1:50 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Oh wait, that's a deflection. The new definition of deflection is replying to my post whether it be on topic or not - it's a deflection nonetheless as per Semper. :lolthumb

Yout still haven't made one thoughtful or relevant post in this thread yet :toetap
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 19th, 2015, 2:16 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Yout still haven't made one thoughtful or relevant post in this thread yet :toetap

What's a 'yout'? Why would I make a 'thoughtful post'?

You haven't made a relevant post since you signed up. :sadyes
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » March 19th, 2015, 3:41 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Is this the best you can do :biglol you really are a clueless libtard
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 19th, 2015, 5:22 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Is this the best you can do :biglol you really are a clueless libtard

The best what? :dunno

It's not my fault you can't type & your posts are worthless Cabbie. :sadyes
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » March 20th, 2015, 12:14 am

What's the matter, your beaner ass isn't fluent in the language that the country you live in speak. How sad
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 20th, 2015, 12:21 am

semperfi4727 wrote:What's the matter,your beaner ass isn't fluent in the language that thecountry you live in speak. How sad

1. , That would be a question mark, not a comma Cabbie. :sadyes
2. You're missing words altogether here Cabbie. :fail
3. . That would be another one of those mysterious question marks Cabbie. :sadyes :sadyes

What's a matter? Your cracka, cab driving ass isn't fluent in the language that the people of your country that you live in speak? How sad.

At least you can step on a gas pedal, that's something to be proud of buddy. :up :shifting
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » March 20th, 2015, 2:26 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:What's the matter,your beaner ass isn't fluent in the language that thecountry you live in speak. How sad

3. . That would be another one of those mysterious question marks Cabbie. :sadyes :sadyes

What's a matter? Your cracka, cab driving ass isn't fluent in the language that the people of your country that you live in speak? How sad.

At least you can step on a gas pedal, that's something to be proud of buddy. :up :shifting

Nice, so you can't make a reasonable retort, so you attack grammar and misspellings, I guess that community college is working out for you. Maybe you can swim down your home just like you swam across the border :sadyes

By the way, the period should've been a comma and there should've been a question mark after sad.

I set you up and you still :fail :biglol
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 20th, 2015, 3:01 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Nice, so you can't make a reasonable retort, so you attack grammar and misspellings, I guess that community college is working out for you. Maybe you can swim down your home just like you swam across the border :sadyes

By the way, the period should've been a comma and there should've been a question mark after sad.

You try to make jokes about people knowing the native tongue yet you can't go 2 words without butchering the language. :biglol

What a moron. :ROFL
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » March 20th, 2015, 3:29 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You try to make jokes about people knowing the native tongue yet you can't go 2 words without butchering the language. :biglol

Yet you still haven't stated one fact about the eu, what and arrogant ignorant beaner, :sadyes
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 20th, 2015, 4:05 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Yet you still haven't stated one fact about the eu, what and arrogant ignorant beaner, :sadyes

Here's one for you Cabbie: It's 'EU', not eu. Glad to see that GED is paying dividends for ya. :lolthumb

If you're trying to give Diaper Dash a run for his money on TSH's biggest resident retard, you're doing a great job. :up
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion