Why are liberal's so ignorant and stupid?

Moderator: JdPat04

Why are liberal's so ignorant and stupid?

Postby CraigKressel » March 18th, 2015, 4:49 pm

1. Is it fair to take hard earned money from people to create government programs that waste tons of money that barely help anyone?
2. Why do they blindly support anyone in the democratic party no matter what they do? I personally look at each individual not what political line they follow.
3. They attack people that oppose abortion and claim that it is controlling a woman's body. In reality the vast majority people opposed to abortion just believe you are taking a life and that is why they oppose it.
4. They think government aid and taxing the rich actually helps people.
5. They think that everyone has the right to food, shelter, health insurance even if they are capable but too lazy to try and work to provide it for themselves. What if everyone was lazy and didn't want to work who would provide the food, shelter, healthcare then?
6. They think the economy grows stronger by having a bigger government control everything rather than letting free enterprise reign. There is a reason that almost every major invention and discovery the last 150 years came out of this country, it is because people had more freedom and capitalism allows people to innovate and work hard with great results.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Why are liberal's so ignorant and stupid?

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 18th, 2015, 6:19 pm

CraigKressel wrote:1. Is it fair to take hard earned money from people to create government programs that waste tons of money that barely help anyone?

You want people dying in the streets because they can't afford healthcare, a roof over their head, food, or a cell phone... while the Richers are lighting cigars with $100 bills?
CraigKressel wrote:2. Why do they blindly support anyone in the democratic party no matter what they do? I personally look at each individual not what political line they follow.

Because they all support the common man, looking out for their best interests. Face it, the government is better at handling your money and making your choices than you are.
CraigKressel wrote:3. They attack people that oppose abortion and claim that it is controlling a woman's body. In reality the vast majority people opposed to abortion just believe you are taking a life and that is why they oppose it.

If you had a parasite living inside you, wouldn't you want it dead? I guess they could just give birth to it and throw it out on the streets to fend for itself, like Republicans would have you do.
CraigKressel wrote:4. They think government aid and taxing the rich actually helps people.

See #1
CraigKressel wrote:5. They think that everyone has the right to food, shelter, health insurance even if they are capable but too lazy to try and work to provide it for themselves. What if everyone was lazy and didn't want to work who would provide the food, shelter, healthcare then?

Quantitative easing would pay for it, of course! And they're not lazy, they just don't want to be slaves to the fat cats. Minimum wage needs to be $100+/hr!
CraigKressel wrote:6. They think the economy grows stronger by having a bigger government control everything rather than letting free enterprise reign. There is a reason that almost every major invention and discovery the last 150 years came out of this country, it is because people had more freedom and capitalism allows people to innovate and work hard with great results.

:nuhuh

Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 18th, 2015, 6:54 pm

"aup "Don't like editing" he said. :lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 18th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:"aup "Don't like editing" he said. :lolthumb

In different situations, and for different reasons, as I've already explained. Quit pretending to be a special needs child.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 18th, 2015, 6:58 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

In different situations, and for different reasons, as I've already explained. Quit pretending to be a special needs child.

Liars gun lie. :sadyes
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 18th, 2015, 6:58 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:

"Edit post" as in editing an already submitted post

Is not writing post.

How fucking stupid can he get

& :aup not "aup
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 18th, 2015, 7:03 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Is not writing post.

No one is that stupid, which is why I asked him to quit pretending. Of course he's stalking me now, because he ruined himself and he thinks it's somehow my fault. :facepalm
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 18th, 2015, 7:03 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Is not writing post.

'Edit post' refers to editing any post in any way whatsoever.

You're as dumb as a stump, maybe more so.

Remember that when you're running diapers to the trash bin outside Diaper Dash. :ROFL
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby CraigKressel » March 18th, 2015, 7:23 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Is not writing post.

Remember that when you're running diapers to the trash bin outside Diaper Dash. :ROFL

Quit hijacking my thread assholes.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 18th, 2015, 7:24 pm

CraigKressel wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Is not writing post.

Quit hijacking my thread assholes.

1. Who the fuck are you?

2. Fuck you.

:wave2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby CraigKressel » March 18th, 2015, 7:34 pm

1. People dying in the streets cause they can't afford healthcare haha. ANYONE CAN GO TO THE FUCKING ER ANYTIME and they DO!. Do you really think some fucking lazy bum is going to file for medicaid or just keep going to the ER? Obamacare literally does nothing but make insurance more expensive and harder to get if you are middle class so you end up paying more taxes because you can't afford its new expensive high ass premiums. All the poor people could already get medicaid and old people could already get medicare.

2. Those assholes do not support the common man, do you think HIllary or Obama give a fuck about the common man? Hillary has so much fucking money and Mitt Romney donated more than both those assholes to charity and you would never defend his ass. Not saying I like Mitt Romney just pointing out a fact. The only reason 95 percent of those democratic politicians support that stuff is for votes, political power and political reasons, do you really think Obama believes any of that shit, if he did he wouldn't have straight up lied about ending terrorism and the benefits of Obamacare if he cared about the common man?

3. A baby is a parasite?? WTF world do you live in. You are a sick individual if you believe a baby is a parasite. I don't even support the anti abortion crowd necessarily but I see their point is for good reasons not to try and control someone.

4. You are so fucking dumb, government programs literally help no one. Take a look at Detroit, that place destroyed itself with government programs. You cannot give people anything why do you think spoiled rich kids always end up fucking weirdos or lazy fucks, because they never had to work for anything. If You gave everyone 20k a year most people wouldn't even want to work because theyd have that 20k a year. Its like a domesticated animal if you feed it, its whole life then let it out in the wild it will probably die pretty quickly because it doesn't know how to fend for itself.

5. The minimum wage should be lower than it is, if you don't want to work for minimum wage go learn a job skill or start a business, that is the beauty of America you can do whatever you want if you have the determination. I am self made and never worked for minimum wage how did I do it? I got a job at UPS that paid 9.50 an hour when I was 18 they literally hired everyone, it was just harder work than working at Walmart and Mcdonalds.

6. Obama's fucking stupid ass line is retarded, most business owners put in the original leg work or idea behind it.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 18th, 2015, 7:53 pm

sadly most liberals are brainwashed by the mainstream liberal media, they believe everything they hear on CNN NBC and other liberal outlets and take the "news" they absorb from these outlets as unbiased canon, when the truth is that these outlets pump their own agenda into their broadcasts and claim to be "in the middle"
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 18th, 2015, 8:02 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:sadly most are brainwashed by the mainstream media, they believe everything they hear on TV outlets and take the "news" they absorb from these outlets as unbiased canon, when the truth is that these outlets pump their own agenda into their broadcasts and claim to be "in the middle"

Ftfy :up
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 18th, 2015, 8:05 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:sadly most are brainwashed by the mainstream media, they believe everything they hear on TV outlets and take the "news" they absorb from these outlets as unbiased canon, when the truth is that these outlets pump their own agenda into their broadcasts and claim to be "in the middle"

Ftfy :up

i will agree that repugs who slurp the fox news dick are also brainwashed

there really is no unbiased news source out there
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby CraigKressel » March 18th, 2015, 8:06 pm

Hey muck you fucking retard here are some questions for you.

1. If you and your liberal friends care about people so much more and want everyone taken care of why don't each one of you take a homeless person in and feed / cloth them instead of asking other people to do it?

2. You could also send money to people with 5 kids that work at McDonalds or do not even have a job because they can't stop fucking for 5 minutes to work.

3. Why do you want to take my money and others people's money and give it to these same fucks? If I got to keep most of my tax money instead of it going to all these bloated government agencies that waste all of it on stupid shit then I would be more likely to take care of other people. If I didn't pay 12k in taxes last year I probably wouldn't hesitate to give people money on the street or donate more to charity but I pretty much cannot afford to give anymore than my taxes because so much is taken from me.

4. Why do I pay for other people to go to college when I did not go to college and taught myself my job skills? If the government quit giving grants and scholarships the cost of tution would drop a shitload because these colleges wouldn't be able to afford blowing shitloads of money on women's volleyball, idiotic research projects, overpaying school presidents, building ridiculously unnecessary expensive ass buildings, etc.

5. If working at Mcdonalds should pay $15 an hour or whatever then what about the skilled entry level jobs that start at 30k? Why do those people who went out and at least educated themselves a little bit deserve the same amount as some dumbass that thinks a McBurger job is meant to support a family.

6. If Hillary / Obama care about the little people so much why don't they give all of their money away or more of it at least? Has Obama ever worked a hard days work in his life, he seems like the softest man I have seen in my life.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » March 18th, 2015, 8:16 pm

This is America land of the free. If I want to buy a fucking 70" TV instead of giving my money to someone starving to death I should be allowed to, I shouldn't be forced to pay for some government program that doesn't even work.

Here is something that is hilarious to me.

Who raises more money and donates more money to charity than anyone in the United States what type of organizations, who gives more food, etc? Christian Churches of course!

Who do liberals hate the most? Christian Churches.

For a group that thinks we should take care of everyone why do they hate the one group that actually tries to take care of everyone? The same liberals that hate Christian groups also love to defend Muslims, they will be the first to point out that you are being prejudice against a Muslim and support Islam out of any group that isn't associated Islam.

:thought
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 18th, 2015, 8:17 pm

the dirty secret about liberals is that they do care about the "little guy" the little guy being the poor, and the small percentage of people who are rich

so little income, and little percentage of people

but they do not tell the whole truth, they take care of the poor and the rich at the expense of the middle class and small business, which makes up most of america

the saddest thing is most of the liberal voters are part of that same middle class that the liberals seek to destroy (or at least drain for all of their money)
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 18th, 2015, 8:21 pm

This jackass think Libs 'hate the church' and 'the church 'tries to take care of everyone' :biglol :crazy :facepalm
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby CraigKressel » March 18th, 2015, 8:48 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:This jackass think Libs 'hate the church' and 'the church 'tries to take care of everyone' :biglol :crazy :facepalm

Liberals do hate the church and most churches do try to help people. What is invalid about that, show me where it is invalid?

Sure there are some churches that do not and the catholic church has its problems but as a whole churches do quite a bit. Quite a few go on missions to Africa and around the world to help starving children and such or runs food banks / shelters? My friends dad for example who is a pastor just left for Africa for like 2 years to run a school as a principal and provide education to children in the Sudan risking his life, tell me about some liberal groups doing that?
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby CraigKressel » March 18th, 2015, 8:51 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:the dirty secret about liberals is that they do care about the "little guy" the little guy being the poor, and the small percentage of people who are rich

so little income, and little percentage of people

but they do not tell the whole truth, they take care of the poor and the rich at the expense of the middle class and small business, which makes up most of america

the saddest thing is most of the liberal voters are part of that same middle class that the liberals seek to destroy (or at least drain for all of their money)

It certainly is tough to be middle class and to run a small business that makes under like I do. Being single with no kids I am taxed a ridiculous amount for being self-employed.
CraigKressel

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Next

Return to General Discussion