Why are liberal's so ignorant and stupid?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Why are liberal's so ignorant and stupid?

Postby semperfi4727 » March 20th, 2015, 4:19 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:What's the matter,your beaner ass isn't fluent in the language that thecountry you live in speak. How sad

1. , That would be a question mark, not a comma Cabbie. :sadyes
2. You're missing words altogether here Cabbie. :fail
3. . That would be another one of those mysterious question marks Cabbie. :sadyes :sadyes

What's a matter? Your cracka, cab driving ass isn't fluent in the language that the people of your country that you live in speak? How sad.

At least you can step on a gas pedal, that's something to be proud of buddy. :up :shifting

Nice, so you can't make a reasonable retort, so you attack grammar and misspellings, I guess that community college is working out for you. Maybe you can swim down your home just like you swam across the border :sadyes

By the way, the period should've been a comma and there should've been a question mark after sad.

I set you up and you still :fail :biglol

You try to make jokes about people knowing the native tongue yet you can't go 2 words without butchering the language. :biglol

What a moron. :ROFL

Yet you still haven't stated one fact about the eu, what and arrogant ignorant beaner, :sadyes

Here's one for you Cabbie: It's 'EU', not eu. Glad to see that GED is paying dividends for ya. :lolthumb

If you're trying to give Diaper Dash a run for his money on TSH's biggest resident retard, you're doing a great job. :up

Is that all you can do, go after typos? it doesn't surprise me. Just don't get mad when chris christie arrests you for not having a green card
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » March 20th, 2015, 4:20 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:What's the matter,your beaner ass isn't fluent in the language that thecountry you live in speak. How sad

1. , That would be a question mark, not a comma Cabbie. :sadyes
2. You're missing words altogether here Cabbie. :fail
3. . That would be another one of those mysterious question marks Cabbie. :sadyes :sadyes

What's a matter? Your cracka, cab driving ass isn't fluent in the language that the people of your country that you live in speak? How sad.

At least you can step on a gas pedal, that's something to be proud of buddy. :up :shifting

Nice, so you can't make a reasonable retort, so you attack grammar and misspellings, I guess that community college is working out for you. Maybe you can swim down your home just like you swam across the border :sadyes

By the way, the period should've been a comma and there should've been a question mark after sad.

I set you up and you still :fail :biglol

You try to make jokes about people knowing the native tongue yet you can't go 2 words without butchering the language. :biglol

What a moron. :ROFL

Yet you still haven't stated one fact about the eu, what and arrogant ignorant beaner, :sadyes

Here's one for you Cabbie: It's 'EU', not eu. Glad to see that GED is paying dividends for ya. :lolthumb

If you're trying to give Diaper Dash a run for his money on TSH's biggest resident retard, you're doing a great job. :up

In yo' head

:jimmies
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 20th, 2015, 4:27 pm

3 pages of deflections from YP. I assume he's been ruined... again. :sadyes He always resorts to deflections when he has no response, which seems to be more often than not. :surrender
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 20th, 2015, 4:45 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:3 pages of deflections from YP. I assume he's been ruined... again. :sadyes He always resorts to deflections when he has no response, which seems to be more often than not. :surrender

nah he is trolling the fuck out of all of you

:ROFL2
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby FSUKW » March 20th, 2015, 4:57 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:3 pages of deflections from YP. I assume he's been ruined... again. :sadyes He always resorts to deflections when he has no response, which seems to be more often than not. :surrender

You have NEVER known what trolling is. You toss it around too easily and usually when you are in deflection or defeat mode!
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby semperfi4727 » March 20th, 2015, 5:04 pm

I just want to know why Greece is the poorest country in the eu, is it because they have the highest public debt? If that's the case, America is pretty poor. Or is it because they have the largest drop in gdp growth? may be it's something else, but I would just want to know why they get bailed out and refuse to pay back their bail out.
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 20th, 2015, 5:09 pm

FSUKW wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

You have NEVER known what trolling is. You toss it around too easily and usually when you are in deflection or defeat mode!

[ img ]
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » March 20th, 2015, 5:25 pm

FSUKW wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

Yankeeclinton is getting owned

When he does that he deflects, or ignores, or just claims false victory.

Someone else does that same thing. Since that someone else does the same exact things it make sense that the someone would In turn seriously think that YankeeClinton was indeed winning or trolling instead of looking flat out stupid like that someone does when they do the very same shit.....

Makes perfect sense
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 20th, 2015, 5:29 pm

When liberals ask and demand the minimum wage increase to $15

Just reply and say fuck you raise it to $30! Do you seriously not care for the poor people? Let's give them $30 an hour where they can afford college and everything's. Not just still scraping by!

That's what one of the GOP candidates should do to hilary
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 20th, 2015, 6:22 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

:champ
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 20th, 2015, 6:39 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

I know trolling is a lost art (especially around here), but when losing an argument, then resorting to deflections and grammar/spelling nazism is considered trolling... the art is no longer lost, it's completely dead. :sadyes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 20th, 2015, 7:37 pm

If you can't speak/write the language correctly/coherently then you should be the last of people to lob insults about others intelligence and speak about the "native tongue" of your country. :ROFL

I never imagined I'd rustle 2 sets of jimmies mocking every other word Tempercry posted. Well done, I say. Well done. :champ
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 20th, 2015, 8:16 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:If you can't speak/write the language correctly/coherently then you should be the last of people to lob insults about others intelligence and speak about the "native tongue" of your country. :ROFL

I never imagined I'd rustle 2 sets of jimmies mocking every other word Tempercry posted. Well done, I say. Well done. :champ

You certainly are easily amused. You must be a liberal or something.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 20th, 2015, 8:47 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:If you can't speak/write the language correctly/coherently then you should be the last of people to lob insults about others intelligence and speak about the "native tongue" of your country. :ROFL

You certainly neglected to comment on my initial comment, good work. :up
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 20th, 2015, 9:28 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Yes, I ignored your continued deflection. :2thumbs
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 20th, 2015, 10:36 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Yes, I ignored your continued deflection. :2thumbs

You're quite adept at deflections then accusing people of deflecting, are you Tempercry's apprentice? :thought
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 20th, 2015, 10:48 pm

:biglol @ irony! That was the dumbest thing you could have possibly said. 10/10*!

*per YP troll ranking system
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby semperfi4727 » March 20th, 2015, 11:03 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Something you always do, sadly :sadyes
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Previous

Return to General Discussion