Who is the dumbest person in the movie The Patriot?

Moderator: JdPat04

Who is the dumbest person in the movie The Patriot?

Postby JdPat04 » March 16th, 2015, 10:21 pm

Go

(I'll tell you mine and why after a few answers)
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Who is the dumbest person in the movie The Patriot?

Postby 08GatorBait » March 16th, 2015, 10:37 pm

Don't remember who is in it...you are talking about the Mel Gibson movie right?
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 16th, 2015, 10:38 pm

Only characters I remember are Mel, Ledger, and the villain.

Old movie is old.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby frazier9495 » March 16th, 2015, 10:41 pm

I hardly remember the movie, but I know a kid was in it and kids are stupid...so I'll go with the kid.
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby JdPat04 » March 16th, 2015, 11:33 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Don't remember who is in it...you are talking about the Mel Gibson movie right?

Yep,

And old movies are old but have you fucks not ever rewatched that movie?

I rewatch it about every 3-4 months. Anytime I see it on as long as it's been a 3 month break I'll watch it again.

Today being that time.

fraz good answer but they weren't the stupidest.

The bad guy that shot his kid at the beginning and was the British officer that was Mel's main enemy.

After Mel free'd his men by swapping the "officers" that were the uniforms stuffed with hay, and the bad guy tells him he can find him but he will have to do t a bad way, and he says he won't be able to return to England. The general or whoever tells him he will give him land and power...

He looks at the map and says something like "let me see more about OHIO"

STUPID!!!!
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » March 16th, 2015, 11:43 pm

It's a good movie, but haven't seen in a long time and certainly not every four months.

Not even Fight Club or Pulp Fiction could I watch that frequently for fucks sake
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » March 16th, 2015, 11:58 pm

08GatorBait wrote:It's a good movie, but haven't seen in a long time and certainly not every four months.

Not even Fight Club or Pulp Fiction could I watch that frequently for fucks sake

Better than both those movies.

I've tried 3 times to watch PF. Last night I got the furthest but still haven't finished it.

I'd prefer to watch the patriot, shawshank redemption over those 2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 17th, 2015, 12:02 am

From what ive heard is that movie was filmed a few miles from my house. :up
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » March 17th, 2015, 12:09 am

JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:It's a good movie, but haven't seen in a long time and certainly not every four months.

Better than both those movies.

I've tried 3 times to watch PF. Last night I got the furthest but still haven't finished it.

I'd prefer to watch the patriot, shawshank redemption over those 2

Pulp Fiction is a quotable POS movie without a plot. It's Napoleon Dynamite with more guns and black people. Battlefield Earth was a more interesting movie. They couldn't even find a hottie to put on the poster.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » March 17th, 2015, 12:19 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:From what ive heard is that movie was filmed a few miles from my house. :up

filmed entirely on location in South Carolina, including Charleston, Rock Hill—for many of the battle scenes, and Lowrys—for the farm of Benjamin Martin, as well as nearby Fort Lawn.[6] Other scenes were filmed at Mansfield Plantation, an antebellum rice plantation in Georgetown, Middleton Place in Charleston, South Carolina, at the Cistern Yard on the campus of College of Charleston, and Hightower Hall and Homestead House at Brattonsville, South Carolina, along with the grounds of the Brattonsville Plantation in McConnells, South Carolina.[7]
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 17th, 2015, 12:21 am

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:From what ive heard is that movie was filmed a few miles from my house. :up

filmed entirely on location in South Carolina, including Charleston, Rock Hill—for many of the battle scenes, and Lowrys—for the farm of Benjamin Martin, as well as nearby Fort Lawn.[6] Other scenes were filmed at Mansfield Plantation, an antebellum rice plantation in Georgetown, Middleton Place in Charleston, South Carolina, at the Cistern Yard on the campus of College of Charleston, and Hightower Hall and Homestead House at Brattonsville, South Carolina, along with the grounds of the Brattonsville Plantation in McConnells, South Carolina.[7]

And Brattonsville is about 10 miles from me. Ive been by that house also. People currently live there. Trust me when I say there is nothing out there.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » March 17th, 2015, 1:35 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

And Brattonsville is about 10 miles from me. Ive been by that house also. People currently live there. Trust me when I say there is nothing out there.

That's cool.

The movie tom and huck filmed some of it's part in mooresville Alabama. They used the town called mooresville it's not a real town anymore just a radius of like 2 blocks that has about 10-12 houses and a church inside this wooded area. It's where limestone and Madison county meet, if you've seen me post about the gators in north Alabama it's right there as well. It's about 15 minutes from my old home.

Then the schoolhouse they used, my friend from school his grandparents owned it and they filmed on their property we went and saw it on a field trip plus he owned a lot of antiques and shit so we learned about those things.

Not nearly as good a movie but yea
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion