Movie, The Gunman

Moderator: JdPat04

Movie, The Gunman

Postby gatrnation1 » March 15th, 2015, 11:13 am

I think it looks good, anyone going to see it in the theater or wait?
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Re: Movie, The Gunman

Postby JdPat04 » March 15th, 2015, 12:45 pm

Neither
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby gatrnation1 » March 15th, 2015, 2:07 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Neither

Yeah, I don't expect homos to like action movies. How was Frozen?
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » March 15th, 2015, 2:17 pm

gatrnation1 wrote:

1. I like action movies, I hate Sean penn.

2. Frozen was alright, but also annoying with the fucking music. I have a niece and nephew that I spend time with and go to the movies with, and I also help my sister n law with daycare. I've seen it a few times altogether. :wave2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 15th, 2015, 2:40 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:

2. Frozen was alright, but also annoying with the fucking music. I have a niece and nephew that I spend time with and go to the movies with, and I also help my sister n law with daycare. I've seen it a few times altogether. :wave2

[img2]http://wedontsuckproduction.webs.com/photos/Funny-Shit/_babysitters.jpg[/img2]
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » March 15th, 2015, 5:28 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:

[img2]http://wedontsuckproduction.webs.com/photos/Funny-Shit/_babysitters.jpg[/img2]

Is that where you found your BRAND NEW 1986 BLAZER???
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 15th, 2015, 8:43 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:

[img2]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/11058764_10152947280762326_3684794252174067678_n.jpg?oh=d09680b7471b39ae6f9017ddc979fdd5&oe=5584B256&__gda__=1437749172_29461962845c55647a9b1fb414752b81[/img2]
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 15th, 2015, 8:43 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:

Who pays for these theater viewings?
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 15th, 2015, 9:04 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:

Depends.

If we take them we do.

If we go as a daycare my sister n law does.

I already know what you're gonna say but don't give a fuck as you're incorrect. :wave2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 15th, 2015, 9:05 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:

[img2]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/11058764_10152947280762326_3684794252174067678_n.jpg?oh=d09680b7471b39ae6f9017ddc979fdd5&oe=5584B256&__gda__=1437749172_29461962845c55647a9b1fb414752b81[/img2]

Didn't you get pissed that we saw your private pictures? Now you're on here posting pics of your family reunion??

Hopefully the dogs quit shitting in the single wide
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 15th, 2015, 9:06 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:

Depends.

If we take them we do.

I already know what you're gonna say but don't give a fuck as you're incorrect. :wave2

'We' meaning Msjdpat, ok got it.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 15th, 2015, 9:21 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:

Depends.

If we take them we do.

Riighhht.

We meaning her and I. I do the daycare, and I do something else that does not much but it equals out to $200 a week.

However even if I wasn't able to do either of those, I wouldn't care. I don't lie about anything on here. All truth, no lies. Don't have to be ashamed of anything like you. It's also funny that you a libtard seems to have the biggest problem and likes to insult someone who you think is on assistance for medical problems. Seems very hypocritical to the libtard meaning. Seems I'm not the closer libtard but you're the closet Republican congrats :clap

Makes sense.

Everything you post about politics makes liberals look fucking retarded, hypocritical, and flat out dumb. You've done a great job of making them look turrible the past several years. That was amazing
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 15th, 2015, 10:13 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:

Depends.

If we take them we do.

Riighhht.

We meaning her and I. I do the daycare, and I do something else that does not much but it equals out to $200 a week.

However even if I wasn't able to do either of those, I wouldn't care. I don't lie about anything on here. All truth, no lies. Don't have to be ashamed of anything like you. It's also funny that you a libtard seems to have the biggest problem and likes to insult someone who you think is on assistance for medical problems. Seems very hypocritical to the libtard meaning. Seems I'm not the closer libtard but you're the closet Republican congrats :clap

Makes sense.

Everything you post about politics makes liberals look fucking retarded, hypocritical, and flat out dumb. You've done a great job of making them look turrible the past several years. That was amazing

You run a day care unit? Or are you calling 'day care' babysitting your brother or sisters children while they are out you know, actually working? Congrats on the $200 hand shandy's on the corner though.

I've got nothing to be ashamed of bub, I've never made claims that aren't true. :umad

You're the hypocrite who rails weekly about the lower and middle class 'hand outs' yet you don't work, you don't pay taxes, yet have somehow managed to purchase multiple iPhones, iPads, nice TVs, take a family group to the movie theaters which aint cheap nowadays, etc etc. You claim to hate Libs so much, yet you're living just like those you claim to be against. :ROFL You can make fun of any political party you want idc, it will always be funniest to laugh at your hypocrisy at the end of the day. :up

For the record, I like to insult you b/c (a) you're a huge hypocrite and (b) you run your cock sucker so much.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby bigbluebazooka » March 15th, 2015, 10:57 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
You run a day care unit? Or are you calling 'day care' babysitting your brother or sisters children while they are out you know, actually working? Congrats on the $200 hand shandy's on the corner though.

I've got nothing to be ashamed of bub, I've never made claims that aren't true. :umad

You're the hypocrite who rails weekly about the lower and middle class 'hand outs' yet you don't work, you don't pay taxes, yet have somehow managed to purchase multiple iPhones, iPads, nice TVs, take a family group to the movie theaters which aint cheap nowadays, etc etc. You claim to hate Libs so much, yet you're living just like those you claim to be against. :ROFL You can make fun of any political party you want idc, it will always be funniest to laugh at your hypocrisy at the end of the day. :up

For the record, I like to insult you b/c (a) you're a huge hypocrite and (b) you run your cock sucker so much.

Might be the funniest post ive read on this board in a long time. :ROFL
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » March 16th, 2015, 12:00 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:

Depends.

If we take them we do.

Riighhht.

Makes sense.

Learn to read moron.

Sister n law is the owner of the daycare, and I help her run it. See how simple that is. Wow that's hard. 8 kids at a time but a total of 16 altogether with drop in.

You love to run your mouth because I'm better than you, and it infuriates you. :dgb

You call me a hypocrite but you apparently don't know the meaning of the word. Try and figure it out.

The last thing is how obsessed you are with me. You somehow like to TRY and keep a list of all my possessions yet you don't know what I own. Also you can remember when I mentioned something once, but you claim to not remember things that have been mentioned a thousand times before on here and vle like my stomach problems, and the bathroom habits I had that you claimed to have never seen. :biglol

Let me lay this out for your overly dumbass

1 sixty inch tv. Bought 5 years ago. 5 years ago I was working 3 jobs. Damn must suck to be so wrong all the time.

2 iPhones, that we get with 2 year contracts and we don't go with the newest ones so they aren't that expensive but even if they was, we can afford them without any help mooching from the government like all your fence jumping and rio grande crossing illegal relatives.

My wife has an iPad, and I do have an iPad that you knew nothing about, that was bought for $50 :wave2

Our laptops, bought 5 or more years ago as well.

All my games bought that time too except the 360 bought 2011, still working admin was still working 2 jobs.

And yes going to the movies is rather cheap, 4 tickets 2 adult 2 kids on a Sunday. Not that expensive. Don't buy popcorn or drinks or candy. It's pretty simple to have a good time without wasting money, however I still only do that once or twice a year. The last 2 movies we saw we The Croods and Frozen. :wave2

Look how retarded you are. Even more proof of how stupid you are.... The board drunkard is quoting your posts :ROFL2

Now keep obsessing like a little bitch :biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 16th, 2015, 12:21 am

JdPat04 wrote:Learn to read moron.

Moron isn't a language anyone can learn how to read. Luckily, being a moron comes naturally to you. ;)

JdPat04 wrote:Sister n law is the owner of the daycare, and I help her run it. See how simple that is. Wow that's hard. 8 kids at a time but a total of 16 altogether with drop in.

So your brother's wife hands you diapers full of excrement to run out to the dumpster, got it. :up

JdPat04 wrote:You love to run your mouth because

I'll help you here: Because I can back it up.

I make my own money and live comfortably. I don't need my wifey's or brother's wifeys hand outs, or move into my brother's basement to make it in this life like you.

Because I'm not a 6ft+ 100 lb sopping wet, Ethiopian-looking, scrawny excuse for a male like you, who would get an absolute ass kicking by any grown man or most high school males if you popped off to anyone irl the way you do here.

:2thumbs

JdPat04 wrote:I'm better than you, and it infuriates you. :dgb

Better at being a hypocrite, you win. Good work!

JdPat04 wrote:You call me a hypocrite but you apparently don't know the meaning of the word. Try and figure it out.

I'm impressed you spelled apparently correctly. Be honest, Msjdpat is proof reading this now isn't she? :toetap

JdPat04 wrote:The last thing is how obsessed you are with me.

Mocking your hypocrisy doesn't equal obsession, it's just pure fun.

JdPat04 wrote:You somehow like to TRY and keep a list of all my possessions yet you don't know what I own.
JdPat04 wrote:
I'm not Santa, I don't make lists. Remembering you rambling on and on about Apple iphones/ipads and flat screen TVs isn't dificult, but I do understand how that may be challenging for a mental midget such as yourself. :sadyes

JdPat04 wrote:Also you can remember when I mentioned something once, but you claim to not remember things that have been mentioned a thousand times before on here and vle like my stomach problems, and the bathroom habits I had that you claimed to have never seen.
JdPat04 wrote:
I'm not sure why you're so upset over what I can and cannot remember. Maybe I remember something b/c I found it funny, maybe I remember it b/c it furthers proves your hypocrisy. Who fucking cares? :lol: Oh, you do b/c I own you.

JdPat04 wrote:1 sixty inch tv. Bought 5 years ago. 5 years ago I was working 3 jobs.

WAIT A MINUTE, let me get this straight. You were working 3 jobs 5 years ago?

In the 5 years after working those 3 awesome jobs you've managed to climb your way all the way up the corporate ladder to the proud position of 'dirty diaper bitch' in your brother's wifey's day care?

:biglol :biglol :biglol :biglol :biglol

Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 16th, 2015, 7:05 pm

:aup keeps trying and keeps :fail

Something only YankeeClinton would do.

Tell me more how they can retrieve Hilary's email without her server
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 16th, 2015, 9:27 pm

5 years, 3 jobs later and Diaper Dash has nothing to say. :biglol

:delivers
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 16th, 2015, 9:31 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:5 years, 3 jobs later and Diaper Dash has nothing to say. :biglol

I say you reach and you fail. You are like Jon snow and know nothing. It doesn't matter If All I did was diapers it would still be more than hanging on te government teet as you intially said proving your dumbass wrong. All you do is get proven wrong. No need to say any more as it just wastes time. :wave2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 16th, 2015, 9:33 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:5 years, 3 jobs later and Diaper Dash has nothing to say. :biglol

I say you reach and you fail. You are like Jon snow and know nothing. It doesn't matter If All I did was diapers it would still be more than hanging on te government teet as you intially said proving your dumbass wrong. All you do is get proven wrong. No need to say any more as it just wastes time. :wave2

You say a lot, that doesn't mean any of it is worth a shit. :lolthumb

Shut the fuck up Diaper Dash. :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Next

Return to General Discussion