Movie, The Gunman

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Movie, The Gunman

Postby JdPat04 » March 17th, 2015, 3:25 am

gatrnation1 wrote:I think it looks good, anyone going to see it in the theater or wait?

This is why I won't.

In 2013 Breitbart News reported that Penn announced: “The highest bidder gets every single one of my guns put in the hands of…iconic artist and sculptor…[Jeff Koons].” He said Koons would “decommission [and] render inactive all [his] cowardly killing machines.” He emphasized not simply getting rid of his guns but “[destroying] them.”

But if the trailer for Penn’s new film is any indicator, The Gunman is a violent shoot ‘em up that is 180 degrees from the peace and love Penn espoused when he said getting rid of guns would liberate him from “bullsh*t and ugliness.”

He's a retarded hypocrite faggot libtard
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 17th, 2015, 3:46 am

And Even if he doesn't use guns in the movie, he's still in a movie that does and is called the gunman. He doesn't have to use them to be a hypocrite
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 20th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Penn, still doing what Obama told them to do...

Penn credited Cheney and his boss for inspiring the brutal Islamic State extremist group sowing terror in the Middle East.

“These are the guys, he and President (George W.) Bush and some others, who invented Daesh, or ISIS,” Penn said. “I mean, they really are that which created it, and so I wanted to give him a shout-out. Thanks for that.”
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion