Jeb Bush used e-mail to discuss security, troops

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Jeb Bush used e-mail to discuss security, troops

Postby JdPat04 » March 16th, 2015, 10:23 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:I don't think his dad is crazy or his ideas are crazy at all

Ron Paul would be the best thing to ever happen to this country

No you do not, nor does muck and CR and others, however the majority of the republicans and independents do think that Ron pails ideas where a bit too much
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 17th, 2015, 4:32 am

Jeb Bush’s email troubles grow more serious

Jeb Bush used his private e-mail account as Florida governor to discuss security and military issues such as troop deployments to the Middle East and the protection of nuclear plants, according to a review of publicly released records.

The e-mails include two series of exchanges involving details of Florida National Guard troop deployments after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the review by The Washington Post found.

The Washington Post’s report on the security risks surrounding Jeb Bush conducting official business on his private account coincided with a New York Times article, which noted that it took the former governor more than seven years “to comply fully with a Florida public records statute” on email disclosure

The report quoted a non-partisan expert with the Florida-based First Amendment Foundation who said Bush’s disclosure policy was “a technical violation of the law.” The governor was required to turn over records pertaining to official business “at the expiration of his or her term of office,” and the Republican waited more than seven years to meet these obligations.

And while the revelations are themselves noteworthy, what seems especially problematic for Bush is the broader context in which these details appear.

:clap

Let's summarize:

1. Jeb discusses troop deployments to the Middle East :fail
2. Jeb discusses protection of nuke plants :fail
3. Jeb discusses Florida National Guard troop deployments after 9/11 :fail
4. Jeb stalls for SEVEN years to comply fully with a Florida public records statute on email disclosure :fail
5. Jeb broke the Law :fail

No need to search for a smoking gun here boys, good ole Jeb left it out in the open for everyone to see with 5 rounds in the chamber! :lolthumb

:ROFL2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 17th, 2015, 6:48 am

:yawn

Read the articles you post dumbass.

All that was in the first article you posted for fucks sake. None of it's new, therefore it's not anything more serious :ROFL2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 17th, 2015, 7:17 pm

Learn how to read the name of the fucking article Diaper Dash :ROFL2

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/jeb-bushs-email-troubles-grow-more-serious
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 18th, 2015, 12:13 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Learn how to read the name of the fucking article Diaper Dash :ROFL2

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/jeb-bushs-email-troubles-grow-more-serious

Yes I did you dipshit. That's how stupid you are. As I stated everything you posted was in the ORININAL LINK you posted. You didn't even read it. You thought the shit you posted was NEW INFORMATION. It wasn't. So please elaborate how the hell his troubles are growing when it's several days later BUT all the bullet points are exactly the same from the days before....

EXACTLY. His trouble is NOT growing. Hell I haven't even seen it on buzzfeed on my daily check in and they love to bash republicans almost as much as you. He must be really really bad :biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 18th, 2015, 12:40 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Learn how to read the name of the fucking article Diaper Dash :ROFL2

Yes I did you dipshit. That's how stupid you are. As I stated everything you posted was in the ORININAL LINK you posted. You didn't even read it. You thought the shit you posted was NEW INFORMATION. It wasn't. So please elaborate how the hell his troubles are growing when it's several days later BUT all the bullet points are exactly the same from the days before....

EXACTLY. His trouble is NOT growing. Hell I haven't even seen it on buzzfeed on my daily check in and they love to bash republicans almost as much as you. He must be really really bad :biglol

No, you didn't Diaper Dash. :lol:

What's an "ORININAL"? You're brain dead.

You don't know what anyone thinks or thought, so stick to your own thoughts and struggling to spit them out here which is clearly a difficult task for you. ;)

Jeb = smoking gun emails :biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 18th, 2015, 2:40 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:I've actually never made a single -pro or -anti comment regarding R.Paul.

Time to start. What's your opinion? :popcorn
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 18th, 2015, 2:49 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:I've actually never made a single -pro or -anti comment regarding R.Paul.

Are you trying to change the topic of this thread? :thought
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 18th, 2015, 4:14 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

After you took the Jeb discussion to the Hillary thread, I figured this one could still serve some purpose. Shall I let this one die and start another?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 18th, 2015, 4:21 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

After you took the Jeb discussion to the Hillary thread, I figured this one could still serve some purpose. Shall I let this one die and start another?

Just drawing a comparison, not taking anything anywhere. Knock yourself out I guess. :dunno
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Previous

Return to General Discussion