So sick of this Ferguson bullshit.

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: So sick of this Ferguson bullshit.

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 14th, 2015, 5:44 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:what about the martin kid? yall sold him out and now that his murderer has proven to be a thug by pulling guns on wives and father in laws yall let it pass without a word. but you made that bed so sleep in it. once again i hope your daughters go out with jameis.

:popcorn

He's so assraw! :ROFL2

:popcorn indeed! How many deflections you think he has left?

Not sure what you're talking about tbh.

I must have missed something. Tell me about "the Martin kid" who was "murdered" in Missouri. I thought he was referring to the individual who was found not guilty of murdering Trayvon in Florida.

You're the Asian, go practice your :google -Fu :nunchucks
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Eye_of_Horus » March 14th, 2015, 6:42 pm

aubiefifty wrote:the whites on this board are all for basically white people that kill blacks. let whites kill black and nothing is ever mentioned.

:biglol :ROFL2 :dog :ROFL :lolthumb
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 14th, 2015, 6:50 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:what about the martin kid? yall sold him out and now that his murderer has proven to be a thug by pulling guns on wives and father in laws yall let it pass without a word. but you made that bed so sleep in it. once again i hope your daughters go out with jameis.

:popcorn

He's so assraw! :ROFL2

:popcorn indeed! How many deflections you think he has left?

Not sure what you're talking about tbh.

I must have missed something. Tell me about "the Martin kid" who was "murdered" in Missouri. I thought he was referring to the individual who was found not guilty of murdering Trayvon in Florida.

You're the Asian, go practice your :google -Fu :nunchucks

Antonio Martin? Yeah, when you pull a gun and point it at officers, it's not murder, it's suicide by cop. :lolthumb

In conclusion: aubz was either being retarded or being retarded while deflecting. I'm sure this will come as a shock to no one.

So, back to my question: how many deflections do you think he has left? :popcorn

By the way, aubz will not tolerate your waisism. He's probably on chrismatthewsrachelmadcow.slurp right now talking about how he hopes your mom is ravaged by Alabama Black Snake. Classy. :lolthumb
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » March 14th, 2015, 8:22 pm

aubiefifty wrote:some of yall are just plain racist. you raise hell when whites are shot or killed and yet when blacks are shot or killed or choked they are thugs. how come yall did not raise hell when they found a young black man shot to death in his car a few miles from the protest? how come yall never raised hell about the churches that were burnt down or set on fire where the blacks go to church. i am sure your excuses will be entertaining.............

If we raised hell everytime whites were killed by blacks this forum would have a lot a threads about that, yet I don't see any. :thought

Seems only the libtards and blacks raise hell when a black is killed by a white or white Latino....

Not by a black or an illegal alien so go fuck yourself since you'd like to keep trying to throw insults around
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion