That GOP letter to Tehran

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: That GOP letter to Tehran

Postby ericberry14 » March 14th, 2015, 6:36 pm

aubiefifty wrote:go fuck yourself before you do kw. i could care less if you read my stuff or not. you do not care about truth you care about appearances. you and jd have been nothing but asshats lately anyway. most of the good people have been runnoft or left over stupid bullshit. yall claim not to be racist but did very little to defend bink or some others running people off when bounce called him a nigger or idiots like eric berry did nigger this or nigger that. i hope you let your daughters date jameis since he is no threat to anyone. time to find a better board where supposed friends do not put people down because of their beliefs. the hole is not about what is right and what is wrong its about who thinks they won the argument with complete disreguard of the truth. do not bother answering anything cus i am gone and not coming back.

Yessssssssss :eb

He will be back though :sadyes
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 14th, 2015, 7:31 pm

aubiefifty wrote:go fuck yourself before you do kw. i could care less if you read my stuff or not. you do not care about truth you care about appearances. you and jd have been nothing but asshats lately anyway. most of the good people have been runnoft or left over stupid bullshit. yall claim not to be racist but did very little to defend bink or some others running people off when bounce called him a nigger or idiots like eric berry did nigger this or nigger that. i hope you let your daughters date jameis since he is no threat to anyone. time to find a better board where supposed friends do not put people down because of their beliefs. the hole is not about what is right and what is wrong its about who thinks they won the argument with complete disreguard of the truth. do not bother answering anything cus i am gone and not coming back.

The ___________ is completely true. :sadyes

The ___________ is fucking hilarious! :biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 14th, 2015, 8:17 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Actually it's not true.

I told them to stop, however it's not much more to do than that. I also talked to bink in public and sent him a pm. So shows just how little you both know.

Next up Aubie is a hypocrite in te same fucking post, just like a liberal
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 14th, 2015, 8:35 pm

YP's race-bait trolling is sad and pathetic.

Aubz is just sad and pathetic. Unless he's a Republican just trying to make dems look stupid. If that's the case, he's a genius!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 14th, 2015, 8:47 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Actually it's not true.

I told them to stop, however it's not much more to do than that. I also talked to bink in public and sent him a pm. So shows just how little you both know.

That racist crap went on VLE for YEARS. You didn't do or say a fucking thing. :stfu

However, someone did put Semper in timeout one day when he went on a nigger rant. But it was one day. not even worthy of a golf clap.

And :lol: @ McFailboat hopping aboard the :fail train.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » March 14th, 2015, 9:26 pm

:aup The ignorance is strong in this one. At least you managed to avoid making racist Asian comments for once. Keep up the :fail , hypocrite. :clap
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 14th, 2015, 9:55 pm

Racist Asian comments? :crazy I'm going to have to presume you're unaware of what those actually are.

I didn't call you a gook, Charlie, slant eye, slant, or any other of a hundred derogatory terms.

If you're sensitive about being called 'Asian' that's on you hombre. :justsayin
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 21st, 2015, 11:16 pm

aubiefifty wrote:yes all those wars and tax breaks for the ultra rich put on a credit card and somehow its obama's fault. this country was fucked when bush left.

:agree

That's when Obama took over

Had bush never left we'd be better off. Smartest thing Aubie has ever posted

:clap
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 21st, 2015, 11:17 pm

JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion