Iggles trade Foles for Bradford

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Iggles trade Foles for Bradford

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 11th, 2015, 6:34 pm

frazier9495 wrote:Apparently still pursuing Murray, which until last year was also considered to be made of glass :thought

if they are going after murray then getting rid of mccoy isnt that big of a deal
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » March 11th, 2015, 9:40 pm

Chip Kelly is going to burn out soon after he forced his way to personal decisions he keeps making barn burner decisions...but not like great barn burner type...like literally he is burning the barn he sleeps in.

Dumb move after dumb move. I bet he goes after Mariotta in the draft too somehow HAHAHA
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby frazier9495 » March 11th, 2015, 10:25 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Chip Kelly is going to burn out soon after he forced his way to personal decisions he keeps making barn burner decisions...but not like great barn burner type...like literally he is burning the barn he sleeps in.

Dumb move after dumb move. I bet he goes after Mariotta in the draft too somehow HAHAHA

He claims they have too many holes to fill to give up everything forr Mariota...I'll believe it when I see it :lolthumb
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby Eye_of_Horus » March 12th, 2015, 1:27 am

I understand wanting to get rid of Foles, but aquiring Bradford is a head scratcher. :thought

Now, a healthy Bradford is an improvement over a healthy Foles, but...
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 12th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Eye_of_Horus wrote:I understand wanting to get rid of Foles, but aquiring Bradford is a head scratcher. :thought

Now, a healthy Bradford is an improvement over a healthy Foles, but...

if bradford can stay healthy this trade was a steal for the eagles
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » March 12th, 2015, 8:36 pm

frazier9495 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:Chip Kelly is going to burn out soon after he forced his way to personal decisions he keeps making barn burner decisions...but not like great barn burner type...like literally he is burning the barn he sleeps in.

He claims they have too many holes to fill to give up everything forr Mariota...I'll believe it when I see it :lolthumb

He does...and he kind of created those holes. He replaced Mccoy with Gore...I understand he wants a more down field runner but one is in his prime and one of the three best backs and one is way past his prime. He's let his two best receivers go as well and one of the more consistent DT's in the NFL. Just doesn't make a ton of sense. He really should have gone after Harvin for a one year deal that would be low risk. Harvin in the Chip offense would be scary if the dumb fuck could stay healthy for a game haha
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 12th, 2015, 8:40 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
frazier9495 wrote:

He does...and he kind of created those holes. He replaced Mccoy with Gore...I understand he wants a more down field runner but one is in his prime and one of the three best backs and one is way past his prime. He's let his two best receivers go as well and one of the more consistent DT's in the NFL. Just doesn't make a ton of sense. He really should have gone after Harvin for a one year deal that would be low risk. Harvin in the Chip offense would be scary if the dumb fuck could stay healthy for a game haha

gore signed with the colts you no-sack

and no one wants a no-talent bum like percy harvin bro

UF guys traditionally suck in the NFL
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » March 12th, 2015, 8:41 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
frazier9495 wrote:

gore signed with the colts you no-sack

I literally just read he signed with the Eagles....FUCKING BLEACHER REPORT
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby frazier9495 » March 12th, 2015, 9:16 pm

Murray, Mathews, and Sproles in the Eagles backfield...not turrible
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby 08GatorBait » March 12th, 2015, 9:29 pm

Yea...I take it back. Just saw they got Murray.

So...yea good plan LOL
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Previous

Return to General Discussion