Hilary's press conference

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Hilary's press conference

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 28th, 2015, 12:45 am

JdPat04 wrote:I can post all of this article if I need to as well.

Hillary Clinton Aides Reportedly Emailed Her From Personal Accounts
Details of Clinton’s emails released Monday show that some of her aides’ messages about Benghazi came from their personal email accounts, the New York Times reported. Clinton earlier said the “vast majority” of her emails were sent to official accounts at the State Department so the records would be “captured and preserved.”
Originally posted on March 23, 2015, at 7:43 a.m.

So she deleted all the ones she wanted too

AND she talked to her aides on their personal email as well.

No way of tracking down her emails and their emails

'aides messages' 'their accounts' about Benghazi.

Not Billery's account directly.

Continue.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 28th, 2015, 12:48 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I can post all of this article if I need to as well.

Hillary Clinton Aides Reportedly Emailed Her From Personal Accounts
Details of Clinton’s emails released Monday show that some of her aides’ messages about Benghazi came from their personal email accounts, the New York Times reported. Clinton earlier said the “vast majority” of her emails were sent to official accounts at the State Department so the records would be “captured and preserved.”
Originally posted on March 23, 2015, at 7:43 a.m.

So she deleted all the ones she wanted too

AND she talked to her aides on their personal email as well.

No way of tracking down her emails and their emails

'aides messages' 'their accounts' about Benghazi.

Not Billery's account directly.

Continue.

They know the procedure.... When discussing anything like that use private email. :up

I like how you ignored the first article as well.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 28th, 2015, 12:49 am

Also there aren't anything from Hilary's emails because
1. ALL ARE PRIVATE.

2. She deleted them all
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 28th, 2015, 1:01 am

Speculation wins no awards here. :nuhuh

If what you're speculating is true, then you're saying Billery's aides 'knew the procedure' but Jeb Bush was too goddamn stupid to route his emails through his aides? :lol:

Well, if that's the case I'm happy to know Billery at least had some sense and not get her own hands caught in the cookie jar like Jeb Bush did. :lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 28th, 2015, 1:10 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Speculation wins no awards here. :nuhuh

If what you're speculating is true, then you're saying Billery's aides 'knew the procedure' but Jeb Bush was too goddamn stupid to route his emails through his aides? :lol:

Well, if that's the case I'm happy to know Billery at least had some sense and not get her own hands caught in the cookie jar like Jeb Bush did. :lolthumb

Deflection.

Please respond to the first article where she admittedly wiped the servers clean.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 28th, 2015, 1:38 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Speculation wins no awards here. :nuhuh

Deflection.

Please respond to the first article where she admittedly wiped the servers clean.

The fuck are you talking about 'deflection'? I responded to the first fucking sentence of the story and even highlighted it for you. :ROFL

What are you MD now? If anyone is deflecting, it's you for not having responded to my point. :justsayin
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 28th, 2015, 2:37 am

Answer the post about her scrubbing the servers clean and you claiming her emails could be gotten then I'll explain for you
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 28th, 2015, 2:47 am

JdPat04 wrote:Answer the post about her scrubbing the servers clean and you claiming her emails could be gotten then I'll explain for you

You haven't asked a question for me to answer, have you?
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » March 28th, 2015, 2:48 am

:explode
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » March 28th, 2015, 2:52 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Answer the post about her scrubbing the servers clean and you claiming her emails could be gotten then I'll explain for you

You responded to my 2nd article and ignored the first one.

I've asked you in every reply why you keep ignoring the article about Hilary having the servers wiped clean.

Now please go back and read it and I'll bump it just to make sure there's no confusion and tell me your opinion.

You said we could retrieve them. There is no way
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 28th, 2015, 2:52 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:The State Dept has 55,000+ emails but sure, they don't have the smoking gun email. :crazy

I'm certain the first thing Billery wants to do in her first public comments is lie her ass off, get caught, and fuck up her 2016 pres campaign. :ROFL2

Put the tin foil hat away bub.

They went through all of her emails you retard. Hilary and her people that is.... And they chose which ones to give. So yes If there was anything that she didn't want seen she could've easily deleted.

The smoking gun email... That would end her campaign before it got started.... delete it and never get caught. Of course

Dumbass libtards

You do know when you delete something on your computer it's not completely gone right? Of course you don't b/c urine idiot. :lol:

If there's a smoking gun the State Dept will find it, but there isn't. :lol:

Hillary Clinton permanently deleted emails from her personal server according to her attorney, the chair of the Benghazi Select Committee said Friday.

"Not only was the Secretary the sole arbiter of what was a public record, she also summarily decided to delete all emails from her server ensuring no one could check behind her analysis in the public interest," Gowdy said in a statement.

In the statement, Gowdy said he did not know when the emails were deleted and that the committee was notified about the deletion on Friday.

The Benghazi Select Committee had subpoenaed Clinton's email server for a third-party review. Last year, Clinton submitted 90,000 pages of emails to the State Department; of that cache of documents, the State Department sent 300 emails concerning Benghazi to the committee.

Clinton's use of a personal account and server, the security of those entities, and the process her aides used to select emails to be sent to the State Department have drawn scrutiny over the last month.

:bump
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 28th, 2015, 2:55 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

I've asked you in every reply why you keep ignoring the article about Hilary having the servers wiped clean.

Now please go back and read it and I'll bump it just to make sure there's no confusion and tell me your opinion.

Dude, like all threads I go to the last post aka most current - read it and respond. If people are posting walls of text articles 99% of the time I'm not reading them even if it is the most current post, never mind in back to back posts.

Now, after you asked me to, I went back and read the prior one.

That post you made did not have a question anywhere in it, whether it be the article or anything you may have added, and you're hounding me for "an answer". :wtf

These poli threads are shitty enough as it is, you're making it worse.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 28th, 2015, 3:08 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Dude, like all threads I go to the last post aka most current - read it and respond. If people are posting walls of text articles 99% of the time I'm not reading them even if it is the most current post, never mind in back to back posts.

Now, after you asked me to, I went back and read the prior one.

That post you made did not have a question anywhere in it, whether it be the article or anything you may have added, and you're hounding me for "an answer". :wtf

These poli threads are shitty enough as it is, you're making it worse.

Why go to the last post?

Why not go to the "newest post" that you haven't seen. That's what I click on, and it would've taken you to my first article.

Those 2 should've been together.

Do you still think that her emails are retrievable as you stated in the post I quoted of yours?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 28th, 2015, 3:12 am

JdPat04 wrote:[

Why go to the last post?

Why not go to the "newest post" that you haven't seen. That's what I click on, and it would've taken you to my first article.

Do you still think that her emails are retrievable as you stated in the post I quoted of yours?

When a thread is more than 1 page long I go directly to the last post aka the most current one.

Call me lazy, but typically I'm not reading every post in a thread unless I'm currently posting and moving with the flow.

Anyway, yes I think if she has handed over the hardware that her data can be retrieved. If she burned the hardware and tossed it into the sea then it'd be much more difficult to recover. :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 28th, 2015, 3:14 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:[

Why go to the last post?

When a thread is more than 1 page long I go directly to the last post aka the most current one.

Call me lazy, but typically I'm not reading every post in a thread unless I'm currently posting and moving with the flow.

Anyway, yes I think if she has handed over the hardware that her data can be retrieved. If she burned the hardware and tossed it into the sea then it'd be much more difficult to recover. :lol:

:?

She didn't hand her servers over....

And

Your post was the last post. You saw them all. It would've taken you directly to the newest post. :up
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 28th, 2015, 3:15 am

JdPat04 wrote:

And

Your post was the last post. You saw them all. It would've taken you directly to the newest post. :up

Obv your post was the newest before I posted..........

Fucking :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 28th, 2015, 4:22 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

And

Yet you feel the need to skip 1 post to my 2nd :ROFL2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 28th, 2015, 4:28 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

And

I skipped every post, went to the last. This isn't complex for a kindergartener, not sure why this isn't sinking in for you.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 28th, 2015, 6:19 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

And

I skipped every post, went to the last. This isn't complex for a kindergartener, not sure why this isn't sinking in for you.

Omfg

If you would've clicked on the "take me to the newest post that I haven't seen button" then it would've taken you to the newest post you haven't seen aka the ONE post above mine that you said something about "8 pages of posts I just skip to the last" yeah that button will take you to the first one you haven't seen and you don't have to search through 8 pages. Therefore you went to the last page to only read the last post and skipped 1 new post because you "When a thread is more than 1 page long I go directly to the last post aka the most current one."

When they were both the current ones as they were posted right together.

See how hard that is. Use that button and you don't have to search, and you don't miss anything.

No excuses
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 28th, 2015, 8:15 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

And

Omfg

If you would've clicked on the "take me to the newest post that I haven't seen button" then it would've taken you to the newest post you haven't seen aka the ONE post above mine that you said something about "8 pages of posts I just skip to the last" yeah that button will take you to the first one you haven't seen and you don't have to search through 8 pages. Therefore you went to the last page to only read the last post and skipped 1 new post because you "When a thread is more than 1 page long I go directly to the last post aka the most current one."

When they were both the current ones as they were posted right together.

See how hard that is. Use that button and you don't have to search, and you don't miss anything.

No excuses

Here's what you're not getting, so let me make this crystal clear for you:

I've been navigating VLE/TSh the same exact fucking way since I joined this fucking hole 5 years ago / ~ 35,000 posts ago, and I ain't changing it just so i can read some copy/paste, speculative walls of texts you continue dump in a poli shit thread.

[ img ]
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion