Hilary's press conference

Moderator: JdPat04

Hilary's press conference

Postby JdPat04 » March 10th, 2015, 8:58 pm

What you think?

I thnk she made it worse

They can't see her servor because she has private emails between her and bill....

Bills people said he's only ever sent 2 emails ever.

She also started off on the women's right crap but the women in her staff was paid something like .63 on the dollar compared to the men, and the whole accepting money from the women abusing countries
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Hilary's press conference

Postby JdPat04 » March 10th, 2015, 9:02 pm

It was too much trouble for her to carry two phones too.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 10th, 2015, 9:41 pm

State Dept has all her emails so if she sent something she wasn't supposed to it will come out and posted online for all to read as per their statement.

Imo this is much ado about nothing, and if this is the extent of the ammo the Pubtards plan to use on Billery they are in real trouble.

:shrug
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 10th, 2015, 9:42 pm

How does the state dept have them all?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 10th, 2015, 9:43 pm

What if the server has been hacked as well?

And this isn't all. Look at all of Hilary's baggage :biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 10th, 2015, 9:46 pm

"Everything that would be in any way connected to work is now in possession in the State Department," Clinton said.

In late 2014, nearly two years after she left the administration, she turned over 55,000 pages of emails to the State Department in response to an agency request.

The department says it will take several months to review the material. Spokeswoman Jen Psaki said Tuesday that once the review is complete, the emails will be posted online for the public to see. Passages revealing anything from trade secrets to sensitive national security information could be redacted, in keeping with Freedom of Information Act guidelines.

:eyebrow
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 10th, 2015, 9:50 pm

"Clinton said"

There's nothing to prove that every email she sent was to another state email address as she could've emailed them privately.

There is also nothing to prove that she didn't delete 1 or 10,000 emails that weren't private.

Also everyone she emailed with work related stuff, I'm sure are not in the state department.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » March 10th, 2015, 9:50 pm

Lol @ believing anything the government says is "truth"
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 10th, 2015, 9:54 pm

The State Dept has 55,000+ emails but sure, they don't have the smoking gun email. :crazy

I'm certain the first thing Billery wants to do in her first public comments is lie her ass off, get caught, and fuck up her 2016 pres campaign. :ROFL2

Put the tin foil hat away bub.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 10th, 2015, 10:07 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:The State Dept has 55,000+ emails but sure, they don't have the smoking gun email. :crazy

I'm certain the first thing Billery wants to do in her first public comments is lie her ass off, get caught, and fuck up her 2016 pres campaign. :ROFL2

They went through all of her emails you retard. Hilary and her people that is.... And they chose which ones to give. So yes If there was anything that she didn't want seen she could've easily deleted.

The smoking gun email... That would end her campaign before it got started.... delete it and never get caught. Of course

Dumbass libtards
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 10th, 2015, 11:20 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:The State Dept has 55,000+ emails but sure, they don't have the smoking gun email. :crazy

They went through all of her emails you retard. Hilary and her people that is.... And they chose which ones to give. So yes If there was anything that she didn't want seen she could've easily deleted.

The smoking gun email... That would end her campaign before it got started.... delete it and never get caught. Of course

Dumbass libtards

You do know when you delete something on your computer it's not completely gone right? Of course you don't b/c urine idiot. :lol:

If there's a smoking gun the State Dept will find it, but there isn't. :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 11th, 2015, 1:50 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Dumbass libtards

You do know when you delete something on your computer it's not completely gone right? Of course you don't b/c urine idiot. :lol:

Because it's on the server?

That she has control of and won't let a third party see?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 11th, 2015, 2:06 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Dumbass libtards

Because it's on the server?

That she has control of and won't let a third party see?

:biglol & :facepalm

[ img ]
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 11th, 2015, 3:19 pm

:yawn

NYT is what initially broke the story, not anything close to right wing

The AP is now suing to get access because they don't believe her either. :biglol

Last is that YP got destroyed so all he does is resort to his normal methods of posting pics instead of debating the subject.

:wave2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 11th, 2015, 3:33 pm

How did I get destroyed - b/c someone is suing someone else? Who cares. God, you're dumb. :lol:

The tards sued Obama a hundred times but he's still President last I checked, so it looks like tin foil GheyDee gets deyortsed as usual. :ROFL2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 11th, 2015, 5:14 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:How did I get destroyed - b/c someone is suing someone else? Who cares. God, you're dumb. :lol:

The tards sued Obama a hundred times but he's still President last I checked, so it looks like tin foil GheyDee gets deyortsed as usual. :ROFL2

:yawn

You got destroyed because I'm right about the emails, and the server. There is no trace of any email unless they have access to her private server. :thankyou

Something you didn't even know about apparently or you wouldn't have made the comment you made unless you're straight fucking stupid as in the most stupid poster in the history of vle/tsh
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 11th, 2015, 5:16 pm

A conspiracy theorist is "right" about a conspiracy he made up and will never be proven. Good work Detective Dipshit. :lolthumb

Billery can't even keep her hubby's dick under control, but you want us to believe she has control over an entire network and the ability to make data completely vanish from existence. :ROFL
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » March 11th, 2015, 5:20 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:A conspiracy theorist is "right" about a conspiracy he made up and will never be proven. Good work Detective Dipshit. :lolthumb

Billery can't even keep her hubby's dick under control, but you want us to believe she has control over an entire network and the ability to make data completely vanish from existence. :ROFL

And people like you are the reason the government can get away with whatever they want,.

Hilary told you to "trust her" and your libtarded ass said " OKAY durrrrrr"
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 11th, 2015, 5:23 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:A conspiracy theorist is "right" about a conspiracy he made up and will never be proven. Good work Detective Dipshit. :lolthumb

And people like you are the reason the government can get away with whatever they want,.

That's pretty funny coming from an unemployed burden on society. :lolthumb

I don't trust anyone, never mind some politician, but I don't have to resort to making up conspiracy theories about what someone may have done when there's no evidence whatsoever. :lol:

When she gets busted doing something illegal let me know, and I'll be happy to laugh at her with you. Until then, :stfu
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 11th, 2015, 5:27 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

That's pretty funny coming from an unemployed burden on society. :lolthumb

I don't trust anyone, never mind some politician, but I don't have to resort to making up conspiracy theories about what someone may have done when there's no evidence whatsoever. :lol:

When she gets busted doing something illegal let me know, and I'll be happy to laugh at her with you. Until then, :stfu

she is ok bro, but i dont see why you have such a hard-on for her
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Next

Return to General Discussion