Is MD the biggest jinx to his "teams"?

Moderator: JdPat04

Is MD the biggest jinx to his "teams"?

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 9th, 2015, 7:16 pm

The evidence:

Forty Niners are the biggest laughing stock in the NFL today; :dog

New York Knicks are currently the worst team in the NBA; :dog

Boston Roid Sox finished dead last in 2014 20 games under .500; :dog

Pittsburgh Punkguins choked a 3-1 series lead in the playoffs and lost game 7 AT HOME to the NY Rangers. :dog

Miami Hurricanes ???????????? :dunno
Last edited by Y4NK33 PL4N3T on March 9th, 2015, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Re: Is MD the biggest jix to his "teams"?

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 9th, 2015, 7:22 pm

when is the last time one of your teams won a title?

my redsox won a WS year before last, so..... i highly doubt your teams have won more recent than mine you clown :champ
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Re: Is MD the biggest jinx to his "teams"?

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 9th, 2015, 7:26 pm

If you want to break out the history books and count titles you won't win that argument. :justsayin
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 9th, 2015, 7:32 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:The evidence:

Forty Niners are the biggest laughing stock in the NFL today; :dog

New York Knicks are currently the worst team in the NBA; :dog

Boston Roid Sox finished dead last in 2014 20 games under .500; :dog

Pittsburgh Punkguins choked a 3-1 series lead in the playoffs and lost game 7 AT HOME to the NY Rangers. :dog

Miami Hurricanes ???????????? :dunno

[ img ]
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 9th, 2015, 7:46 pm

But is it true? :thought
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 9th, 2015, 8:20 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:But is it true? :thought

redsox won a title very recently

you fail at life just like your teams fail at winning
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 9th, 2015, 9:02 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

Refer to OP :aup

Dead Sux were 71-91 last year and an embarrassment.

They already shipped Cespedes out of town :biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 9th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

we also landed two huge cuban stars

we will be just fine bro
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 9th, 2015, 9:10 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

we will be just fine bro

Roid Sox paid $72.5 million through 2020 for one of them already. :ROFL2
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Carr2Cooper » March 10th, 2015, 6:33 am

To be honest the Raiders and Jags are bigger laughing stocks :facepalm
Carr2Cooper

Team Logo:
South Alabama Jaguars

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 10th, 2015, 3:30 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

we will be just fine bro

i would rather pay wayyy too much for an up and coming super star (potentially) than to pay it for a broken down old dinosaur

how much is aroid costing you this year? how about CC or tex?
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 10th, 2015, 3:45 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

we will be just fine bro

i would rather pay wayyy too much for an up and coming super star (potentially) than to pay it for a broken down old dinosaur

how much is aroid costing you this year? how about CC or tex?

You act like the Roid Sox haven't been over paying broken down old dinosaurs their entire existence. :lol:

But, congrats - Blowstun has moved into new territory giving albatross contracts to unproven juice heads who will test positive for PEDs and be suspended shortly. :lolthumb

What did that 5'10, 220 lb Cespedes deliver to Boston besides 20 games under .500 in 2014? Oh, he struggled to hit .260 and hit 20 HR's. Great job.

Well, at least Blowstun didn't trade one of the faces of their franchise - ace pitcher Jon Lester - for him. Oh wait, yes they did. OUCH. :dog
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 10th, 2015, 3:50 pm

the hilarious thing (if were to rip on my own team) would be that we have invested god knows how much total money on our bats

and our biggest pitching addition was.....

wait for it.....

rick procello ....

who is OK but nothing to get excited about...

so our opening day rotation (as of now)
clay bucholz
rick porcello
wade miley (pretty nice strike out guy from arizona but not a great ERA guy)
joe kelley (below average pitcher we got from st louis)
justin masterson..... :facepalm

i mean fuck our rotation last year was better
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 10th, 2015, 3:58 pm

I shouldn't :lol: b/c my team is completely fucked for the foreseeable future but that's still funny.

Banks got screwed by Aroid being a fraud, but nobody saw that coming. I'm pretty surprised Aroid being a lying, juice head doesn't void his contract in some way, shape or form. You'd think that somewhere in there there would be stipulations for PED's and shit. :facepalm

If I were the Steinbrenner's, I'd have scheduled a press conference the day after he admitted it then take Aroid's contract out on live TV and burn it. Then make a statement refusing to let him in Yankee stadium or pay him a penny ever again. Let the MLB try and do something about it.

I mean, if the Ravens can drop Ray Rice for hitting his spouse why can't we drop Afraud? :mad
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 10th, 2015, 4:09 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:I shouldn't :lol: b/c my team is completely fucked for the foreseeable future but that's still funny.

Banks got screwed by Aroid being a fraud, but nobody saw that coming. I'm pretty surprised Aroid being a lying, juice head doesn't void his contract in some way, shape or form. You'd think that somewhere in there there would be stipulations for PED's and shit. :facepalm

If I were the Steinbrenner's, I'd have scheduled a press conference the day after he admitted it then take Aroid's contract out on live TV and burn it. Then make a statement refusing to let him in Yankee stadium or pay him a penny ever again. Let the MLB try and do something about it.

I mean, if the Ravens can drop Ray Rice for hitting his spouse why can't we drop Afraud? :mad

the problem is that the players union in baseball has WAYYY too much leverage and strength , i would think it would void your contract or that a team could get out of a contract somehow in most other sports
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 10th, 2015, 4:12 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:I shouldn't :lol: b/c my team is completely fucked for the foreseeable future but that's still funny.

the problem is that the players union in baseball has WAYYY too much leverage and strength , i would think it would void your contract or that a team could get out of a contract somehow in most other sports

Maybe, but the Yankees have the bank roll to fight the MLBPA. What's the worst that would happen? :dunno
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 10th, 2015, 4:14 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

Maybe, but the Yankees have the bank roll to fight the MLBPA. What's the worst that would happen? :dunno

dude they have been trying, you dont remember when this all first went down? or when his suspension was almost over ? they tried every way they could to get out of it, and the best thing they came up with was to keep him in the minors last year

its sad but now they kind of need him :lolthumb
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 10th, 2015, 5:14 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

dude they have been trying, you dont remember when this all first went down? or when his suspension was almost over ? they tried every way they could to get out of it, and the best thing they came up with was to keep him in the minors last year

I know they've been trying to sift through the legal mumbo jumbo, I'm just saying they should alter course and do what they Ravens did to Rice and Vikings did to Peterson. :lolthumb Rip up the contract and tell MLBPA to deal with it bitches.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » March 10th, 2015, 5:20 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

I know they've been trying to sift through the legal mumbo jumbo, I'm just saying they should alter course and do what they Ravens did to Rice and Vikings did to Peterson. :lolthumb Rip up the contract and tell MLBPA to deal with it bitches.

once again that is not possible, the players union in the MLB and the players union in the NFL are complete polar opposites of eachother

in the MLB the players hold all of the leverage, in the NFL the teams have all of the leverage

notice how ALL MLB contracts are guaranteed and almost NO NFL contracts are guaranteed?

notice how every time there is something wrong in the MLB they call it a "strike" and every time something is wrong in the NFL they call it a "lockout"

what do you think the difference is between a strike and a lockout?

a strike is formed by the employees, a lockout is formed by the employer

these things dont happen on accident
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » March 10th, 2015, 5:44 pm

Like I said, if I'm a Steinbrenner I burn the contract on live TV and ban Afraud from the premises forever.

The MLBPA can strike all they want but they'll get no support from the media and public who loathe Afraud and the mockery he's made of the game.

[ img ]
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Next

Return to General Discussion