Should this Fla. mom be arrested or mom of the year nominee?

Moderator: JdPat04

Should this Fla. mom be arrested or mom of the year nominee?

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 24th, 2015, 11:50 am

Worth the read, promise. :yes

A Florida mom's alleged attempt to shame her child into earning better grades in school led to her own shameful arrest for child abuse.

Melany Joyce Alexander, 30, is accused of beating her middle school daughter with a metal-studded belt before sending her to school with a T-shirt flaunting the child's failing grades, WFTS reported.

The handwritten tee shamed the child for earning Fs in all of her classes and further warned her friends — and any prospective boyfriends — to "back off before I get another good woopin like I got last night."

"My (days) eating French Fries and being a social butterfly is over because I know why my parents send me to school," it reads in black ink.

It adds that she is prohibited from having friends until her grades are brought up to C's or better.

"So unless you are helping me with this goal ... back off!!!" it warns, apparently to fellow students.

A deputy responded to West Hernando Middle School, north of Tampa, last Friday out of concern over the child's attire.

When the deputy and a social worker examined her body she was also found with "clear impressions" from where she was hit with the belt, according to the arrest affidavit.

The punishment was determined to be "excessive" by Department of Children and Families, leading to Alexander's arrest.

:biglol :biglol :biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Re: Should this Fla. mom be arrested or mom of the year nomi

Postby ericberry14 » February 24th, 2015, 12:42 pm

Parents shouldn't be arrested for this kind of thing except it's ok in this case because she fucked the grammar up on the shirt calling her kid a dumbass. Otherwise all Fs deserves a good whippin
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 24th, 2015, 6:59 pm

Liberal pussies
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » February 24th, 2015, 7:24 pm

A better parent wouldn't have needed to do this. Her actions alone tell how shitty a parent she is. Poor kid has no chance. Will be serving EB $16.00 bacon burgers for a living because of this upbringing.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby 08GatorBait » February 24th, 2015, 9:44 pm

Not arrested...kid needed tough love if getting those grades
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby 08GatorBait » February 24th, 2015, 9:44 pm

Not arrested...kid needed tough love if getting those grades
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » February 24th, 2015, 9:49 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Not arrested...kid needed tough love if getting those grades

Actually she needed to be arrested for the metal studded belt part, if it hadn't been for that then ok
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » February 24th, 2015, 9:51 pm

My mom whooped my ass with similar things a few times when I deserved them. Don't agree. You bring home all F's, you deserve the belt on that ass
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby frazier9495 » February 24th, 2015, 10:19 pm

If you ever need to beat your kids, you failed as a parent. If you ever got beat by your parents, your parents failed you. :yes
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 24th, 2015, 11:55 pm

frazier9495 wrote:If you ever need to beat your kids, you failed as a parent. If you ever got beat by your parents, your parents failed you. :yes

Do you have kids? :thought
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby FSUKW » February 25th, 2015, 12:12 am

Let's dig into this.

Middle School is 6th, 7th and 8th grade. (7 classes per grade)

The kid got all F's

With Electives and PE the kid should have at a minimum been able to get C's or D's without really trying.

I wonder what kind of home environment this kid has. Presumably a shitty one. It would appear the kid is retaliating against horrible parenting or for some particular incident that happened at home. Shame on the kid, but good parenting from an educational standpoint starts when they are young. This parent probably did not do this throughout Elementary and start of Middle School. If the kid struggled early on and presumably did not test well, she would have been in the most basic of class loads. Again, she should have been able to pull some C's or D's without trying hard.

If the mom beat her with a metal studded belt for grades, imagine the kind of beatings she gets for other shit. It's parenting!!! This is the kid you hear about on Fox News because of said parenting.

You DON'T beat a kids for getting F's, just like you DON'T pay kids for getting A's.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » February 25th, 2015, 12:19 am

I'll beat my kids for whatever the hell I feel like :rock :dog :rockin
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 25th, 2015, 12:42 am

ericberry14 wrote:I'll beat my kids for whatever the hell I feel like :rock :dog :rockin

Feel sorry for them. They'll he getting heat every weekend in the fall cuz tiny c sucks ass
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 25th, 2015, 12:42 am

FSUKW wrote:Let's dig into this.

Middle School is 6th, 7th and 8th grade. (7 classes per grade)

The kid got all F's

With Electives and PE the kid should have at a minimum been able to get C's or D's without really trying.

I wonder what kind of home environment this kid has. Presumably a shitty one. It would appear the kid is retaliating against horrible parenting or for some particular incident that happened at home. Shame on the kid, but good parenting from an educational standpoint starts when they are young. This parent probably did not do this throughout Elementary and start of Middle School. If the kid struggled early on and presumably did not test well, she would have been in the most basic of class loads. Again, she should have been able to pull some C's or D's without trying hard.

If the mom beat her with a metal studded belt for grades, imagine the kind of beatings she gets for other shit. It's parenting!!! This is the kid you hear about on Fox News because of said parenting.

You DON'T beat a kids for getting F's, just like you DON'T pay kids for getting A's.

While you presume the kid has a shitty home environment, I'm going to give the parent(s) the benefit of the doubt here.

The statement written on the kids shirt that reads: ""My (days) eating French Fries and being a social butterfly is over..." leads me to believe that the kid is a lazy, (probably) spoiled to some degree brat. Which, let's be honest, is a good portion of kids these days. Every fucking kid under the sun has a smart phone, laptop/pc/tablet so they can facebook/twitter/instagram/snapchat, etc. This is an entire generation of kids who don't have a fucking clue what the term 'discipline' is, and routinely tell their parent's to go fuck themselves.

I'm in the camp that a teenager needs one good ass kicking in their lifetime, I'm not talking about a real beat down but at least a hard slap right in the face, a belt, a wooden spoon, or something similar that won't do real damage but will send a real message: that your shit won't be tolerated you little cunt. This does NOT apply to infants, toddlers, or anyone under 12. Every teenager, especially boys, go through a period where they think they're king shit and could kick their father's ass, and kick their gf's father ass, and they need a crucial lesson in fear and discipline stat.

If my kid brought home C's in public schooling they'd get the belt, never minf fucking F's - are you kidding me? I could go to class and play a game on my laptop the entire semester and pull a C. An F is an abomination.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » February 25th, 2015, 12:46 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:I'll beat my kids for whatever the hell I feel like :rock :dog :rockin

Feel sorry for them. They'll he getting heat every weekend in the fall cuz tiny c sucks ass

Naw as long as they don't bandwagon some faggot team we will just beat up the neighbor kid who is a bama or Florida fan
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 25th, 2015, 2:17 am

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Naw as long as they don't bandwagon some faggot team we will just beat up the neighbor kid who is a bama or Florida fan

:ROFL
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Return to General Discussion