ScotchFrost97 wrote:Why is this thread this long :lol:

Fat phucks
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: 5 guys burger gets 5 thumbs

Postby 08GatorBait » February 25th, 2015, 9:25 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:Five guys melts in your mouth bro. I can't name a better burger from a chain I've had honestly

Ruby tuesday triple prime bacon cheddar blows it out of the water. They should put cheddar cheese on 5 guys cuz American cheese on a cheeseburger absolutely sucks

Agree on the cheese part. I haven't had Ruby Tuesday's burgers but everything I've had from there when I go seems to disappoint so haven't been in a long time.

But I don't think thats a fast food chain either so don't know if it's the same thing
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » February 25th, 2015, 10:41 pm

Just said ruby tuesday cuz it's a chain. Didn't know we were only talking about fast food chains.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 25th, 2015, 11:21 pm

I'd advise to take Mucks advice on the cat burger topic. :justsayin
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby gatrnation1 » February 26th, 2015, 3:55 am

Five gheys are smart. They make people think they are giving them extra fries and the phat fucs love the idea of extra phat phucking, but an ex employee said in an interview they take 2/3 of the order and put in the container and throw the other 1/3 into the bag. Dumb phat phucs are like, "damn, we just got some extra fries, phat phuck high five!
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » February 26th, 2015, 1:47 pm

Never heard anybody say anything about "extra fries" :dunno
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 26th, 2015, 3:36 pm

gatrnation1 wrote:Five gheys are smart. They make people think they are giving them extra fries and the phat fucs love the idea of extra phat phucking, but an ex employee said in an interview they take 2/3 of the order and put in the container and throw the other 1/3 into the bag. Dumb phat phucs are like, "damn, we just got some extra fries, phat phuck high five!

for $16 bucks i better get a few potatoes worth of fries :sadyes
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » February 26th, 2015, 4:28 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:Five gheys are smart. They make people think they are giving them extra fries and the phat fucs love the idea of extra phat phucking, but an ex employee said in an interview they take 2/3 of the order and put in the container and throw the other 1/3 into the bag. Dumb phat phucs are like, "damn, we just got some extra fries, phat phuck high five!

They put a ridiculous amount in when I got them. Not some 2/3 1/3 trick. You could have easily filled the cup they had in there 4 times. I ate a bunch of fries and when I threw them out there was still more than a cup full in there
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 26th, 2015, 4:34 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

They put a ridiculous amount in when I got them. Not some 2/3 1/3 trick. You could have easily filled the cup they had in there 4 times. I ate a bunch of fries and when I threw them out there was still more than a cup full in there

ive never eaten at 5 guys but they do have one here in town, its kind of new so im sure its nice.

i may go try it out this weekend
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » February 26th, 2015, 5:55 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

ive never eaten at 5 guys but they do have one here in town, its kind of new so im sure its nice.

Don't. The fries aren't good. The burgers are ok. Save the money and time and get something else
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 26th, 2015, 6:37 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

Do. The fries ARE good, they do fill the cups and more as eb said, the burgers are good.

Should be cheaper in wisiana and buy a smaller fry smaller coke and the burgers a good size
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » February 26th, 2015, 6:45 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

Do. The fries ARE good, they do fill the cups and more as eb said, the burgers are good.

Should be cheaper in wisiana and buy a smaller fry smaller coke and the burgers a good size
the fries are not good. Soggy. You have to use ketchup to make them edible

Somehow McDonald's still has the best fries
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 26th, 2015, 7:14 pm

mcdonalds fries are good when done right?

i prefer chik fil a waffle fries FTW
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » February 26th, 2015, 8:23 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

the fries are not good. Soggy. You have to use ketchup to make them edible

Somehow McDonald's still has the best fries

I love soft fries, fuck hard crunchy fries
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » February 28th, 2015, 4:21 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

Seriously, eb has lost his mind.

I always get their Cajun fries. :drool
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby ericberry14 » February 28th, 2015, 4:28 pm

The fries look and taste like shit

You guys are idiots
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 28th, 2015, 10:55 pm

Eating there tonight
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » March 1st, 2015, 2:23 am

They lied to you faggot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » March 1st, 2015, 2:27 am

I don't see how you fags like those nasty fries
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion