Manziel in rehab

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Manziel in rehab

Postby semperfi4727 » February 5th, 2015, 4:08 pm

I don't hate you, I nothing you. I don't respect you at all and never will. Just get over it, we'll never be friends or pals
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 5th, 2015, 4:13 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:I don't hate you, I nothing you. I don't respect you at all and never will. Just get over it, we'll never be friends or pals

why do you claim i try to run you off? if i rib with you its because im trying to be your pal, but if you dont want that ill just ignore you. i never once said i wanted you to leave VLE/tsh

nor do i care if you dislike me. i enjoy having more hockey fans on this site but i you dont like me that is your problem
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » February 5th, 2015, 6:44 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Semper runnoft after his Avalanche choked in game 7 at home last post season after months of ragging on MDs & my teams.

Had nothing to do with anyone but hisself. :justsayin

dude semper initiated 99% of all conflicts with me

JD is really grasping at straws saying i was trying to run him off, i have tried to be the duded friend several times, he flat out hates me for no reason

You are so full of shit that you can't even keep it from spewing out of your mouth. You've hated me from the beginning because I talked so much shit, and mostly truth about you cocane. You've always tried to make it personal, until recently, so now I just play for blood against your bitch ass

How did anyone 'hate' you? :thought

In the beginning, all you did was call everyone 'nigger' :justsayin

So did Dustin
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 5th, 2015, 6:47 pm

yea so jd justifies himself helping 20 get runnoft by saying i tried to runnoft semper

when semper initiated all negativity with me

i will admit that 20 was a pain in the ass but that doesnt mean vle is better off without him
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 5th, 2015, 7:19 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Semper runnoft after his Avalanche choked in game 7 at home last post season after months of ragging on MDs & my teams.

JD is really grasping at straws saying i was trying to run him off, i have tried to be the duded friend several times, he flat out hates me for no reason

You are so full of shit that you can't even keep it from spewing out of your mouth. You've hated me from the beginning because I talked so much shit, and mostly truth about you cocane. You've always tried to make it personal, until recently, so now I just play for blood against your bitch ass

So did Dustin

EB ran off 20, which has nothing to do with Md so thanks for proving my point. :lol:

:clap

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:yea so jd justifies himself helping 20 get runnoft by saying i tried to runnoft semper

i will admit that 20 was a pain in the ass but that doesnt mean vle is better off without him

Since GheyDee set a new TSH record with a quadruple :fail all in one post, he's been trying to coattail Semper (another poor choice). :sadyes
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 5th, 2015, 7:37 pm

by JDs logic he tries to runnoft YP all the time

since my interactions with semper are considered me trying to "run him off" then JD is worse than me when it comes to running off YP :sadyes :surrender
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » February 5th, 2015, 7:42 pm

20 left on his own
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 5th, 2015, 8:38 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

So did Dustin

EB ran off 20, which has nothing to do with Md so thanks for proving my point. :lol:

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:yea so jd justifies himself helping 20 get runnoft by saying i tried to runnoft semper

Since GheyDee set a new TSH record with a quadruple :fail all in one post, he's been trying to coattail Semper (another poor choice). :sadyes

1. You've called md the hypocrite, glad you agree.

2. You said eb runnoft Dustin (even though nobody mDe him come on here sand lie every single day)

Proving md wrong twice.

Thanks for proving my point. :hug
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 5th, 2015, 8:39 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:by JDs logic he tries to runnoft YP all the time

since my interactions with semper are considered me trying to "run him off" then JD is worse than me when it comes to running off YP :sadyes :surrender
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 5th, 2015, 9:10 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

So did Dustin

2. You said eb runnoft Dustin (even though nobody mDe him come on here sand lie every single day)

Proving md wrong twice.

1. I called you both hypocrites, glad you agree. :yes

2. EB ran off Dustin by posting his real info, who cares?
Md didn't run off Semper that's the point.

Proving you're wrong twice.

Thanks for continuing proving my points. :lolthumb
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » February 5th, 2015, 9:45 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:dude semper initiated 99% of all conflicts with me

So did Dustin

Proving md wrong twice.

1. I called you both hypocrites, glad you agree. :yes

2. EB ran off Dustin by posting his real info, who cares?
Md didn't run off Semper that's the point.

Proving you're wrong twice.

Thanks for continuing proving my points. :lolthumb

You should learn to read.

Show me where I said MaD runnoft semper? PLEEEASSE post it. I'll wait.

Only thing that's Been said about that is MaD is TRYING AND HAS BEEN TRYING TO RUNNOFT semper but he can't because semper > 20 and because MaD sucks at trolling :biglol he can't adapt, he used to be pretty good but he relies on the same stuff.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 5th, 2015, 10:34 pm

why is jd always hatin on whypee?
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 5th, 2015, 10:53 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:why is jd always hatin on whypee?

He :mad I have free domain and residency in his head. :sadyes

He's still claiming you tried running Semper off :biglol :biglol :biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » February 5th, 2015, 10:56 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:I don't hate you, I nothing you. I don't respect you at all and never will. Just get over it, we'll never be friends or pals

why do you claim i try to run you off? if i rib with you its because im trying to be your pal, but if you dont want that ill just ignore you. i never once said i wanted you to leave VLE/tsh

nor do i care if you dislike me. i enjoy having more hockey fans on this site but i you dont like me that is your problem

You've stated that you were going to run me off just like jim did, yet I'm still here and he isn't. And my dislike for comes from you wishing death on me just like tammy did. There's no coming back from death and that's unforgivable in my book. Get over it, I will never like or respect you and just leave it at that
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 5th, 2015, 11:17 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

You've stated that you were going to run me off just like jim did, yet I'm still here and he isn't. And my dislike for comes from you wishing death on me just like tammy did. There's no coming back from death and that's unforgivable in my book. Get over it, I will never like or respect you and just leave it at that

:timeout After Colorado choked & we were ribbing you, you stated you'd "hunt me down and kill me". :lol:

Hello Hypocrite #3 :wave
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » February 6th, 2015, 1:18 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

:timeout After Colorado choked & we were ribbing you, you stated you'd "hunt me down and kill me". :lol:

I said I'd beat your ass and fuck you up, which I assure you, I would
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 6th, 2015, 1:47 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

:nuhuh False, you stated what I posted above, and you're a pussy so your second assertion is laughable.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » February 6th, 2015, 2:03 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

:nuhuh False, you stated what I posted above, and you're a pussy so your second assertion is laughable.

I'll be at ft Meade in Maryland in October if you want to test that theory
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 6th, 2015, 2:45 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

I'll be at ft Meade in Maryland in October if you want to test that theory

I'm near Ft Lauderdale now if you want to test that theory.

October is over half a year away & I don't live in Maryland. :youfail
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » February 6th, 2015, 2:46 am

I'll murder you and your children and keep your ugly wife as my prize
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext