Manziel in rehab

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Manziel in rehab

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 4th, 2015, 8:55 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Semper runnoft after his Avalanche choked in game 7 at home last post season after months of ragging on MDs & my teams.

Had nothing to do with anyone but hisself. :justsayin

dude semper initiated 99% of all conflicts with me

JD is really grasping at straws saying i was trying to run him off, i have tried to be the duded friend several times, he flat out hates me for no reason
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 4th, 2015, 8:59 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Semper runnoft after his Avalanche choked in game 7 at home last post season after months of ragging on MDs & my teams.

JD is really grasping at straws saying i was trying to run him off, i have tried to be the duded friend several times, he flat out hates me for no reason

:lol: Yeah, Semper claiming anyone tried to run him off is laughable.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 4th, 2015, 9:01 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

but JD takes this and runs with it because he hates me and wants to destroy my reputation on here
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » February 4th, 2015, 9:02 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

Thought you was talking to me? Yet you keep ignoring it and talking to the only one who will agree with you. I posted sempers words. I can't help he feels that you try to run him off. If he was as weak as Dustin he would've been gone a long time ago. Sooo again he's just much stronger willed that Dustin is and you aren't that good at trolling hence the reason semper is still here.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » February 4th, 2015, 9:05 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

but JD takes this and runs with it because he hates me and wants to destroy my reputation on here

By the way here you are being a hypocrite again. You talking shit about me yet in this post you are beig a big crybaby bitch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 4th, 2015, 9:08 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

By the way here you are being a hypocrite again. You talking shit about me yet in this post you are beig a big crybaby bitch

i never ran that little bitch off, he starts shit with me, then i reply

that does not = me running him off you retard

grow up and stop obsessing over me, for someone who claims to be my friend you sure have an awful lot of bad things to say about me

the only think i knocked you on and the other staff, was helping runnoft 20, which you all did
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » February 4th, 2015, 9:14 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

i never ran that little bitch off, he starts shit with me, then i reply

that does not = me running him off you retard

grow up and stop obsessing over me, for someone who claims to be my friend you sure have an awful lot of bad things to say about me

the only think i knocked you on and the other staff, was helping runnoft 20, which you all did

Learn to read you fucking moron.

I didn't say you ran him off. Because you can't. You try too, but you can't because you suck at trolling.

And even YP called you a hypocrite because you are. Everyone has called you a hypocrite now. So now you need to accept it and move on.

And you have posted about me more than i you, and my posts about you weren't as bad even in this thread until you kept acting like a little bitch. Again you saying someone is obsessed is very hypocritical.

Can you go one day without being a hypocrite?

And no the staff did not help run him off. If the staff helped run him off then you helped run craigchrist off so add another poster to your list that you ran off before you became such a shitty poster.

And smiths doesn't talk shit about you. You've talked more shit about the staff than they about you. You've alienated everyone on it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 4th, 2015, 9:17 pm

The only way GheyDee could be a bigger :fail here is if he started saying Md ran off 20 bounce. :sadyes

That's how far he's reaching & how re-fucking-tarded he's being. :ROFL
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 4th, 2015, 9:27 pm

i never tried to run semper off, i actually tried to be his friend , a word jd obviously cannot comprehend
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby semperfi4727 » February 4th, 2015, 10:55 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:semper i thought were cool now? i thought we were hockey buddies

are you saying we arent friends?

Whoever said we were friends :dunno
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby semperfi4727 » February 4th, 2015, 11:04 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

You are so full of shit that you can't even keep it from spewing out of your mouth. You've hated me from the beginning because I talked so much shit, and mostly truth about you cocane. You've always tried to make it personal, until recently, so now I just play for blood against your bitch ass
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » February 5th, 2015, 2:30 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

You are so full of shit that you can't even keep it from spewing out of your mouth. You've hated me from the beginning because I talked so much shit, and mostly truth about you cocane. You've always tried to make it personal, until recently, so now I just play for blood against your bitch ass

I don't have to reach very far now do i, and seems my hands are full of "pipe bombs" not straws
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 5th, 2015, 2:38 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

How did anyone 'hate' you? :thought

In the beginning, all you did was call everyone 'nigger' :justsayin
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » February 5th, 2015, 4:15 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

I was in the cbf forum before that, then I found out this place was nothing but trolls
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 5th, 2015, 4:56 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

I was in the cbf forum before that, then I found out this place was nothing but trolls

You didn't answer the question :toetap
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » February 5th, 2015, 5:06 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

I did in my previous post. it's that reading thing, you should try it
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 5th, 2015, 5:22 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

I did in my previous post. it's that reading thing, you should try it

I don't see explanations of anyone's 'hate', maybe you should try looking that term up.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » February 5th, 2015, 5:23 am

All of you should quit being faggots
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 5th, 2015, 6:05 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

not true, i love talking hockey with you, you are the one who doesnt like me

i give yp a hard time, its because hes my friend, not because i"hate"him

i dont think anything negative about you at all
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » February 5th, 2015, 2:58 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You didn't answer the question :toetap[/quote]
I did in my previous post. it's that reading thing, you should try it[/quote]

I don't see explanations of anyone's 'hate', maybe you should try looking that term up.[/quote]
sad thing is i already apologized for what he claims i said a few years back about wishing him dead, i dont remember saying it but i said i was sorry anyway, and i already said i enjoy talking about hockey with him

the hatred is completely one-sided, i dont dislike semper at all
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion