second child shooting their parents article

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: second child shooting their parents article

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2015, 8:37 pm

2nd?

2nd from what?

More kids have shot their parents than 2.

Still doesn't change my opinion. It's poor responsibility.

If you wante to feel bad then post articles of kids shooting their siblings (it's happened). That makes me feel bad, but again. Just because other fucks are irresponsible with their weapons doesn't mean I want you to fuck up my ownership of my guns.

1. We own 2 pistols and down to 1 shotgun.

2. The pistols are separate and both in fire proof safest both pistols have an empty chamber, and the clip is out of the gun. The clip has bullets. I can grab the gun, insert clip, slide safe off, pull the slide, and shoot in 10 seconds or less.

No kids will be shooting the gun.

The shotgun is put up, the bullets are away both out of reach of any kid. No problem there.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2015, 9:00 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i meant two diff kids had shot parents lately jd. and you are responsible. and what can gun training do to harm your right to own a weapon? i own one as well i said. i am not anti gun but i do not want some fukin idot that does not deserve to have one shooting my ass by accident either.............

I knew what you meant by 2nd I was just helping you by saying there was more.

Taking gun classes to shoot doesn't teach you but taking classes would teach you proper ways to store your guns and the correct protocol to keeping yourself getting shot from your 2 year old although I would assume common sense would do that.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 1st, 2015, 9:07 pm

Parents obviously needed to keep a gun on them at all times, as well as 1 in every room of the house. :sadyes
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Return to General Discussion