i just read where legal pot in colorado has

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: i just read where legal pot in colorado has

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 31st, 2015, 9:58 pm

Doubt it. The Governor is on record saying he regrets legalizing the next day it was legalized, and hasn't changed his mind :lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » February 1st, 2015, 4:03 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Doubt it. The Governor is on record saying he regrets legalizing the next day it was legalized, and hasn't changed his mind :lol:

at least he gave it a fair chance.... :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2015, 5:22 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Doubt it. The Governor is on record saying he regrets legalizing the next day it was legalized, and hasn't changed his mind :lol:

Most people ignore that though.

:clap to you
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2015, 8:42 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i never saw him say it but i would have admitted it. but the folks voted it in and he did not like it. i think i remember about that. weird yanks post did not ring any bells for me and this one did...........

I've posted it on here before I do believe.

And I wasn't saying you ignored it, you have to know he said it before you ignore it :dog

However many people put there do ignore it and anybody who supports it will most likely ignore it to push the agenda forward.

However if he was in favor of it and heavily supporting it you'd hear more of that.

Also on weed it may matter right now about the peoples votes but ultimately the peoples vote doesn't matter.

If the state puts it up to the people to vote on gay marriage and they say yes then it's legalized, if they say no then they're ignored and it's legalized anyways. See California and North Carolina
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 1st, 2015, 9:08 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

Most people ignore a governor's public comments on the hottest topic in their state? :ays

You're not smart. :sadyes
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » February 1st, 2015, 10:28 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Most people ignore a governor's public comments on the hottest topic in their state? :ays

Yes most people do. Most people in the nation do. It's a national discussion you retard. Nationally it is ignored.

I would bet you too that most people ignored what he said in Colorado too. Most of your potheads would have no clue. Only the true patients of medicinal marihuana follow the news and keep up with what's going on. I would bet that the others that are just pot heads wouldn't know what he said and wouldn't give 2 fucks.

Try to keep up
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » February 2nd, 2015, 12:10 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Yes most people do. Most people in the nation do. It's a national discussion you retard. Nationally it is ignored.

I would bet you too that most people ignored what he said in Colorado too. Most of your potheads would have no clue. Only the true patients of medicinal marihuana follow the news and keep up with what's going on. I would bet that the others that are just pot heads wouldn't know what he said and wouldn't give 2 fucks.

Try to keep up

What's 'Nationally ignored' is your opinion on pretty much anything :biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Return to General Discussion