Do you know from which promotion?

WCW wwe or other?

Im pretty sure no wwe wrestler died
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: jd or whomever?

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2015, 1:53 am

aubiefifty wrote:earl kept saying andre the giant just died and i told him he had been dead for along time...93. well i proved him wrong but he swears he read where someone just died so i have no idea.....

I forgot Larry Winters died i think on the 26 but he isn't anywhere in the name recognition of Andre. He isn't even in the name recognition today of hornswoggle
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby gatrnation1 » January 31st, 2015, 3:22 am

The only thing you two homos know is how to Wrestles Johnsons out of underwear.
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2015, 3:57 am

gatrnation1 wrote:The only thing you two homos know is how to Wrestles Johnsons out of underwear.

And stick em in YOUR sisters, cousins, and mom
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2015, 12:58 pm

aubiefifty wrote:he just has penis envy jd..............

I know he does. He's envious that my penis is penetrating his female relatives and not his faggot ass
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby gatrnation1 » January 31st, 2015, 2:40 pm

I :roasted the fuck out of you two, there is no come back for that! :rockin
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2015, 6:20 pm

sellular1 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
gatrnation1 wrote:The only thing you two homos know is how to Wrestles Johnsons out of underwear.

Seems like the old days of somebody said shit about your niece you would go off the deep end. Guess things have changed.

Yes someone said they wanted to molest my 4 year old niece.

That's obviously the same you fucking retarded moron.

Because I obviously had a problem with someone making comments about my dead mom right after she died and the whole year afterwards... Oh wait no i didn't. So yes things have changed.

I got used to the way things are on the internet. People can say whatever the fuck they want to. Just like you used to say because you didn't give a fuck what was said when that comment was said about my niece. I epxexted you too but no, others did.

KW had strong words to say that i expected to come from others, but they didn't. So have things finally changed for you?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » January 31st, 2015, 6:36 pm

what crawled up your ass and died. fucking bitch :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 31st, 2015, 6:42 pm

sellular1 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Seems like the old days of somebody said shit about your niece you would go off the deep end. Guess things have changed.

Because I obviously had a problem with someone making comments about my dead mom right after she died and the whole year afterwards... Oh wait no i didn't. So yes things have changed.

I got used to the way things are on the internet. People can say whatever the fuck they want to. Just like you used to say because you didn't give a fuck what was said when that comment was said about my niece. I epxexted you too but no, others did.

KW had strong words to say that i expected to come from others, but they didn't. So have things finally changed for you?

Don't bring me into any conversation about that shit regarding your niece. You're a piece of shit of you think I had anything to do with that. Go fuck yourself.

:biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2015, 6:51 pm

sellular1 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
sellular1 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Don't bring me into any conversation about that shit regarding your niece. You're a piece of shit of you think I had anything to do with that. Go fuck yourself.

Learn to comprehend.

Youre acting all high and almighty right now about it, and you act all all and almighty and pissed off when your daughters and family get mentioned. Yet when it was my family getting mentioned you told me to calm down. You said it was nothing.

You was correct for the most part about it being nothing ALTHOUGH nobody should say anything about molesting any 4 year old girls or boys and I don't care who they are.

Yet I was new to the internet and had never encountered trolls or pieces of shit like that. So yes it was a shock to me and I've already admitted to that. That shit doesn't bother me anymore. Seems youre bothered by that now.

Back to the main point. You told me it was nothing, yet when your family is mentioned.... "You hit the nuke button"

Remember that reference?

Yeah..... You should calm down and let it go when your family is mentioned like ive learned to do.

Also take your Yankee nut hugger with you.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2015, 6:58 pm

aubiefifty wrote:sometimes folks have a bad day and what might not bother them one day will later fellows.yall need to chill for your friendship. i would hate to see yall mess up your friendship..........

He knows the whole fucking story and he wants to bring something up from 7 fucking years ago like its relevant to anything thats being posted between gaytr and i like some immature phuck. Fuck that. I appreciate sell for EVERYTHING he has done and will always be thankful for what he's done but that won't get in my way from stopping him from treating people like shit or atleast calling him out on it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion