hey sell?

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: hey sell?

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2015, 8:34 pm

aubiefifty wrote:sell is a great guy. bought me a ballcap wid vle on it and even offered me some airline tickets to where ever. i can say he has been nothing but super to me. shrugs

As I said. He bought me a hat as well, i just don't have it because it was too small ao i gave it to my lil bro.

He gave me his ownership AND he knows it was the right choice. Howver he hasn't been on here enough to come on here and start making comments like he did.

I haven't said shit in years about people talking about personal stuff about me, and I haven't taking anything personal in years. Last time i did was the first argument with md and that was because i considered him my friend. When a friend says something that isn't classy and personal then of course you take it personal. After that anytime md said it (hasn't been said in a long time) it was nothing. So he was talking about stuff he knows nothing about.

Also he does edit posts and that shouldn't be done. I gurantee everybody would've had a shitstorm if i would've edited the posts that I didn't like 8 years ago. Editing posts of our regular members is fucked up. That's another thing.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: hey sell?

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2015, 9:35 pm

Couldn't accept that It's yours

Then it's auburn

And it probably still wouldn't fit. I have a big head
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous