Re: "Sgt" Bowe Bergdahl To Be Charged With Desertion

Postby Jeffcat » January 28th, 2015, 1:42 am

Why? I would desert a desert too.
Jeffcat

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 28th, 2015, 1:45 am

Jeffcat wrote:Why? I would desert a desert too.

Youre a pussy faggot too :wave2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby semperfi4727 » January 28th, 2015, 2:04 am

Good, he should spend the rest of his life in prison. he's a traitor and deserves to be treated as such
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 28th, 2015, 2:12 am

:lol:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » January 28th, 2015, 2:17 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

So we all should be allow to go back on our word, not fulfill our contractual obligations, and defect to the enemy we were sworn to fight against :sigh gotta love clueless liberals
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 28th, 2015, 2:18 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

So we all should be allow to go back on our word, not fulfill our contractual obligations, and defect to the enemy we were sworn to fight against :sigh gotta love clueless liberals

:lol: @ trying to make this a political party issue.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » January 28th, 2015, 2:27 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

No, this is about a traitor that should be prosecuted and never see the light of day again. He blatantly turned his back on his COs, his fellow soldiers who he was supposed to fight with, and his country. He deserves to be shot
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby JdPat04 » January 28th, 2015, 2:33 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You are libtard and Jeffie = Libtard.

Not sure many others on here would agree with you but if it was it would probably be fuck (Libtard) or RetunOfTheObamahawk
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » January 28th, 2015, 2:48 am

JdPat04 wrote:http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/army-sgt-bowe-bergdahl-charged-desertion-report-article-1.2093453

:clap :clap :clap

This shouldn't even go to trial. Our idiot leadership will find a way to dishonorably discharge him with no jail time, back pay paid in full and benefits intact.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby semperfi4727 » January 28th, 2015, 2:51 am

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:http://m.nydailynews.com/news/national/army-sgt-bowe-bergdahl-charged-desertion-report-article-1.2093453

This shouldn't even go to trial. Our idiot leadership will find a way to dishonorably discharge him with no jail time, back pay paid in full and benefits intact.

Once again you prove you have no idea how the military works or have any military knowledge
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » January 28th, 2015, 2:58 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Once again you prove you have no idea how the military works or have any military knowledge

You don't understand, I don't give a shit what some random internet guy who pretends to be military thinks.

I don't think this guy should go to trial. Straight to prison and not the country club style military prison. Pretty simple concept.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » January 28th, 2015, 3:03 am

FSUKW wrote:

Agreed there. It's the last thing that this administration wants. They look stupid as fuck for negotioatingnwith terrorist, losing the negotiations even if BB wasn't a traitor, and now that this is happening its way worse.

His ass should've been left with them since he wanted to runnoft and go cry to them for help
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby semperfi4727 » January 28th, 2015, 3:08 am

FSUKW wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

You don't understand, I don't give a shit what some random internet guy who pretends to be military thinks.

I don't think this guy should go to trial. Straight to prison and not the country club style military prison. Pretty simple concept.

So since you're in the military, you should have no right. Let me guess, you're sucking apple flavored sperm out of fuckespn's dick
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » January 28th, 2015, 3:17 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

So since you're in the military, you should have no right. Let me guess, you're sucking apple flavored sperm out of fuckespn's dick

You really sound mad. You want him to spend the rest of his life in jail (as do I) but now you care about his rights. I simply made a generalization (since that's your thing) that he could beat jail time.

I don't have to be military, I just have to know how to read to have made my comments. From the article:

"If convicted at trial, military prosecutors would likely take into considerdation the five years Bergdahl spent as a Taliban captive and he may be allowed instead to leave the Army with a "less than honorable discharge," NBC reported. He'd lose some $300,000 in back pay owed for his time spent in captivity and would be reduced to the rank of Private First Class, the designation he held when he allegedly deserted, according to the outlet. The conviction would likely keep him from collecting future benefits, too."

I simply indicated our administration would fuck this all up. Again, pretty simple. Have I spelled it out clear enough for your dumb ass? Hell, maybe you are military.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby semperfi4727 » January 28th, 2015, 3:23 am

FSUKW wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

You really sound mad. You want him to spend the rest of his life in jail (as do I) but now you care about his rights. I simply made a generalization (since that's your thing) that he could beat jail time.

I don't have to be military, I just have to know how to read to have made my comments. From the article:

"If convicted at trial, military prosecutors would likely take into considerdation the five years Bergdahl spent as a Taliban captive and he may be allowed instead to leave the Army with a "less than honorable discharge," NBC reported. He'd lose some $300,000 in back pay owed for his time spent in captivity and would be reduced to the rank of Private First Class, the designation he held when he allegedly deserted, according to the outlet. The conviction would likely keep him from collecting future benefits, too."

I simply indicated our administration would fuck this all up. Again, pretty simple. Have I spelled it out clear enough for your dumb ass? Hell, maybe you are military.

Yet there's a whole process, just like the civilian criminal process. Hell, bush let a defector who deserted that spent 40 years in North Korea get off with only 30 days in jail. It wouldn't surprise me if Bergdahl got off even though his max penalty is death
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » January 28th, 2015, 3:28 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

Yet there's a whole process, just like the civilian criminal process. Hell, bush let a defector who deserted that spent 40 years in North Korea get off with only 30 days in jail. It wouldn't surprise me if Bergdahl got off even though his max penalty is death

That was my entire point. I realize he deserves due process. I just believe the Obama administration will find a way to screw it all up and he walks, with back pay and comes out smelling like roses. Obama had his parents draped all over TV for gods sake. No way Obama let's this get out of hand.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby semperfi4727 » January 28th, 2015, 3:32 am

Hate to tell you this, but Obama has already let this get out of hand
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby FSUKW » January 28th, 2015, 3:37 am

semperfi4727 wrote:Hate to tell you this, but Obama has already let this get out of hand

I agree, but I meant from an Obama camp public relations stand point. I can see Obama pardoning this clown (if he ends up in prison).
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby semperfi4727 » January 28th, 2015, 3:41 am

FSUKW wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:Hate to tell you this, but Obama has already let this get out of hand

I agree, but I meant from an Obama camp public relations stand point. I can see Obama pardoning this clown (if he ends up in prison).

This is a public relations nightmare for him anyways
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Next

Return to General Discussion