Local Gas Prices

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Local Gas Prices

Postby SmithsAUFan » January 28th, 2015, 7:49 pm

The only reason why gas prices have dropped is because Saudi Arabia has been purposely flooding the market. Its part of their sanctions for Russia and Iran. Both countries have threatened to go to war if Saudi Arabia doesn't quit doing it about a month ago.
SmithsAUFan

Team Logo:
Auburn Tigers

Postby JdPat04 » January 28th, 2015, 8:28 pm

ScotchFrost97 wrote:1.99

diesel is 2.70

predictions say prices will stay low for a long long time.

Depends on the Saudis
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » January 28th, 2015, 8:31 pm

SmithsAUFan wrote:The only reason why gas prices have dropped is because Saudi Arabia has been purposely flooding the market. Its part of their sanctions for Russia and Iran. Both countries have threatened to go to war if Saudi Arabia doesn't quit doing it about a month ago.

Beat me to it.

Now that the Saudi King died it's up to the new leadership to see what's gonna happen.

The old king hated Obama, in sure the new does too. If they want to start making more moment they can, and raise prices. Im sure Obama urged them to raise prices as well.

If they want to keep sticking it to Russia and Iran (they'll still be making money) and most likely sticking it to Obama then they'll keep it low.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby SmithsAUFan » January 28th, 2015, 10:41 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
SmithsAUFan wrote:The only reason why gas prices have dropped is because Saudi Arabia has been purposely flooding the market. Its part of their sanctions for Russia and Iran. Both countries have threatened to go to war if Saudi Arabia doesn't quit doing it about a month ago.

Beat me to it.

Now that the Saudi King died it's up to the new leadership to see what's gonna happen.

The old king hated Obama, in sure the new does too. If they want to start making more moment they can, and raise prices. Im sure Obama urged them to raise prices as well.

If they want to keep sticking it to Russia and Iran (they'll still be making money) and most likely sticking it to Obama then they'll keep it low.

We are the lesser of their evils.
SmithsAUFan

Team Logo:
Auburn Tigers

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 29th, 2015, 12:36 am

JdPat04 wrote:Beat me to it.

* Money
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » January 29th, 2015, 1:06 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

* Money

That's an autocorrect fail, not a misspelling.

Let me blame it on "driving" :biglol
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby gatrnation1 » January 29th, 2015, 1:59 am

The Saudi king is pissed at the owner of Tesla because he mudded up his gold toilet during his last visit.
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 29th, 2015, 2:48 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

* Money

:csb

You can't use driving as an excuse :nuhuh

We all know the Mrs. wears the pants, does the driving, is the bread winner & watches the games while your ass is making pig vomit in the kitchen. :biglol
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » January 29th, 2015, 2:52 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

* Money

We all know the Mrs. wears the pants, does the driving, is the bread winner & watches the games while your ass is making pig vomit in the kitchen. :biglol

Damn dude that's pretty mean and fucked up
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 29th, 2015, 3:01 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

* Money

Let me blame it on "driving" :biglol[/quote

Whatchu talkin bout Willis?

Making people eat pig vomit is arguably meaner and more fucked up :sadyes
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » January 29th, 2015, 3:18 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

* Money

:biglol :happyno

His pussy Libtard ass can't bother me. He's just trying to deflect off of his failures
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 29th, 2015, 3:44 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

* Money

His pussy Libtard ass can't bother me. He's just trying to deflect off of his failures

Tack on Libby GheyDee's spelling :fail up there to the running tally of his failures on VLE/TSH :dog
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 29th, 2015, 2:57 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

* Money

[img2]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/laughter.gif[/img2]
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby JdPat04 » January 31st, 2015, 1:02 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

* Money

Tack on Libby GheyDee's spelling :fail up there to the running tally of his failures on VLE/TSH :dog

Riiightt

Like you?

YP owned in peolitical debate? Check
YP owned in sports? Check
YP misspelled? Check
YP inferior race? Check
YP inferior political party? Check
YP inferior sexual preference along with sell and gaytr? Check

:thought

:roasted :toasted & :burned2Acrisp
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby gatrnation1 » January 31st, 2015, 2:36 pm

Links to your accusations?
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby gatrnation1 » January 31st, 2015, 2:38 pm

ScotchFrost97 wrote:Gays

[ img ]
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 31st, 2015, 4:42 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i thought obamy was a turrarist muslim so how can they hate him? darn right just has no fookin clue..........

Because he's a fake Christian.

regardless, the Saudis and the U.S. are still in bed together, and together we're going to put Putin's ass in the poor house. :rockin
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Previous

Return to General Discussion