Moderator: JdPat04

Re: dom? a question if i may?

Postby SmithsAUFan » January 20th, 2015, 2:09 am

SmithsAUFan

Team Logo:
Auburn Tigers

Postby JdPat04 » January 20th, 2015, 2:30 am

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:its funny how jd claims im a hypocrite, yet he is the one who brags about running off boomersooner

name one member i ran off?

I need mucks help or someone who didn't take lyrica and have their memory fucked.

You've been busted red handed bragging about running members off. Muck had you quoted several times on vle and so did i and several others including jim h. I can't remember who all you bragged about running off but don't deny it. You know you made those posts bragging about it.

I've never denied running boohoomer off. Little boy wanted to start something along with g3 and get personal and they couldn't handle what they started and off they ran with their tails tucked between their legs. :idgaf

I'm not a hypocrite nor a liar because I don't act like you. :wave2
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 20th, 2015, 5:52 am

JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:its funny how jd claims im a hypocrite, yet he is the one who brags about running off boomersooner

name one member i ran off?

I need mucks help or someone who didn't take lyrica and have their memory fucked.

You've been busted red handed bragging about running members off. Muck had you quoted several times on vle and so did i and several others including jim h. I can't remember who all you bragged about running off but don't deny it. You know you made those posts bragging about it.

I've never denied running boohoomer off. Little boy wanted to start something along with g3 and get personal and they couldn't handle what they started and off they ran with their tails tucked between their legs. :idgaf

I'm not a hypocrite nor a liar because I don't act like you. :wave2

Dude you are like the most useless fuck on the webz. MD did bring the whole canes board to this shit hole of a site. What have you done? JD feel free to post my personal info. Just remember that im laughing at a sorry indigent like yourself.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » January 20th, 2015, 4:01 pm

aubiefifty wrote:jd is an owner that pays his share of the site. maybe he collects his fee's a quarter at a time but he pays. and lets not get confused blue. we are pickin on dom and folks runnin off. its just a troll. dom has done a lot of things for this site AND posters who come here. dom is damn good peeps in my book. thats why if he pisses me off i crack something back and go on without holding a grudge against him.
and i would honestly welcome bounce back. it would be like starting on an even keel so to speak. and i bet he would be a better poster now.
and fraz? will you come look at my keel? its a little uneven i am thinking.........

JD in general is butthurt by me lately, im not sure why, i thought we were buddies but apparantly he thinks pretty low of me

i truly have never run anyone off, now some people may have left because of me and jim constantly fighting back in the day, but that was a two way street and there was several other fighting and bickering between others not just me and jim

but i ran off no particular poster , the poster i bragged about running off was renegadeV_2, an ohio state poster, he and i were buddies back on ESPN and that was a joke

so please do your research JD , before you make blank accusations
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » January 20th, 2015, 5:01 pm

aubiefifty wrote:jd is an owner that pays his share of the site. maybe he collects his fee's a quarter at a time but he pays. and lets not get confused blue. we are pickin on dom and folks runnin off. its just a troll. dom has done a lot of things for this site AND posters who come here. dom is damn good peeps in my book. thats why if he pisses me off i crack something back and go on without holding a grudge against him.
and i would honestly welcome bounce back. it would be like starting on an even keel so to speak. and i bet he would be a better poster now.
and fraz? will you come look at my keel? its a little uneven i am thinking.........

1. To be honest we pay a year at a time. When I took sells ownership he had paid his so it was somebody else's turn and I think MD is supposed to be paying his 1 year now. :dunno im pretty sure he's it and im next. So I will be paying next. Even if i wasn't an owner. I've been here since day 1. Been on the staff since day 1. I've put just as much time or more time into this board than anybody else. I got peoples numbers, i text people when it's down and let people text me anytime of day or night if they have problems with the board and i never ignore them. I help them until it's fixed. So owner ir not, paying or not. I'm just as much use to this board as the next person.

2. We don't collect any money. Not even a penny

3. Md brought canes posters. I brought regular posters. I brought just as many regular posters as he brought canes posters. Im glad he pulled posters. Neither of us are useless. Dabarboy is

4. As to mds same constant reply that someone is butthurt by him. Nobody is. But he seems to be butthurt by anybody that has anything negative to say about his buttbuddy Dustin. That's the problem. If I had a problem with md i wouldn't be treating him normal on the staff forum. I wouldn't talk to him at all and he can't get that through his head. He could text me and I'd talk to him regularly. He could talk to me in this thread or any other thread and I'll talk to him like anybody else. But he thinks because 1 joke is made one time that somebody has a problem.

5. :aup if you and i acted like that then id be pissed at you and claiming you was butthurt because of the cfb coaches post and you'd be claiming the Same thing for the way i replied and corrected you. Yet neither of us are mad at each other or claiming anything. It was posted and moved on like always. The way it should be

Correct?
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby bigbluebazooka » January 20th, 2015, 10:54 pm

JdPat04 wrote:

1. To be honest we pay a year at a time. When I took sells ownership he had paid his so it was somebody else's turn and I think MD is supposed to be paying his 1 year now. :dunno im pretty sure he's it and im next. So I will be paying next. Even if i wasn't an owner. I've been here since day 1. Been on the staff since day 1. I've put just as much time or more time into this board than anybody else. I got peoples numbers, i text people when it's down and let people text me anytime of day or night if they have problems with the board and i never ignore them. I help them until it's fixed. So owner ir not, paying or not. I'm just as much use to this board as the next person.

3. Md brought canes posters. I brought regular posters. I brought just as many regular posters as he brought canes posters. Im glad he pulled posters. Neither of us are useless. Dabarboy is

4. As to mds same constant reply that someone is butthurt by him. Nobody is. But he seems to be butthurt by anybody that has anything negative to say about his buttbuddy Dustin. That's the problem. If I had a problem with md i wouldn't be treating him normal on the staff forum. I wouldn't talk to him at all and he can't get that through his head. He could text me and I'd talk to him regularly. He could talk to me in this thread or any other thread and I'll talk to him like anybody else. But he thinks because 1 joke is made one time that somebody has a problem.

5. :aup if you and i acted like that then id be pissed at you and claiming you was butthurt because of the cfb coaches post and you'd be claiming the Same thing for the way i replied and corrected you. Yet neither of us are mad at each other or claiming anything. It was posted and moved on like always. The way it should be

Correct?

Did anyone actually waste 5 minutes of their life reading this?
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » January 20th, 2015, 11:00 pm

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Correct?

i did, two minutes ago.... :sigh
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » January 20th, 2015, 11:16 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Correct?

i did, two minutes ago.... :sigh

Hopefully it didn't take you 5 minutes.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 21st, 2015, 12:15 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Correct?

:happyno
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Previous

Return to General Discussion