2 dead, 1 wounded in central Florida mall shooting

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: 2 dead, 1 wounded in central Florida mall shooting

Postby 08GatorBait » January 21st, 2015, 9:13 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:A girl I am talking to was there when it happened in the food court. She works at the Chik Fil A like 20 feet from where it happened.

So what's the skinny on the wifey who got popped? Mall employee? Or was she meeting you at the food court for a Tinder date?

18 year old blonde girl I am fucking this weekend off tinder
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 21st, 2015, 9:20 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:A girl I am talking to was there when it happened in the food court. She works at the Chik Fil A like 20 feet from where it happened.

So what's the skinny on the wifey who got popped? Mall employee? Or was she meeting you at the food court for a Tinder date?

You didn't answer my question man whore! Why was the wife in this story at the mall so early?
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » January 21st, 2015, 9:48 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:My cousin just built an AR. It's fucking sweet. I'm looking forward to shooting that thing. I better get to anyway

I hope he doesn't let your libtarded pussy ass

I have voted in every election (since turning 18) for the good guys every time. Except for local judges while I was still breaking the law on a regular basis cuz liberal judges are fucking pussies :dog

Soooo fuck you. And this gun has no serial number so don't piss me off! :lol:

Youre an Indiana liberal and a TINYc pussy :bringit bitch

Btw 4* DE Marques Ford just decommitted from TINYc
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » January 21st, 2015, 10:05 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

You didn't answer my question man whore! Why was the wife in this story at the mall so early?

Opening up the stores. People go in mall early to open up stores before the general public.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » January 21st, 2015, 11:16 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:My cousin just built an AR. It's fucking sweet. I'm looking forward to shooting that thing. I better get to anyway

I have voted in every election (since turning 18) for the good guys every time. Except for local judges while I was still breaking the law on a regular basis cuz liberal judges are fucking pussies :dog

Who cares? We already have a stud freshman DE and another 5 star DE in this class to go along with the #1 5 star DT and another badass 4 star DT. And at least 1 more 4 star DE. Our line is going to be sick soon
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 21st, 2015, 11:17 pm

08GatorBait wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

18? :toetap :lol: :bolt
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 21st, 2015, 11:40 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Who cares? We already have a stud freshman DE and another 5 star DE in this class to go along with the #1 5 star DT and another badass 4 star DT. And at least 1 more 4 star DE. Our line is going to be sick soon

Not when they decommit and come to Bama :roasted
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby sauce » January 22nd, 2015, 1:03 am

JdPat04 wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:i have never been one for trying to take peoples guns away but some people have them that clearly do not need them.

The problem is you can make the laws. I won't have my gun anymore. Smiths wouldn't have his anymore. Sell, kW, muck, md, ck, RoeTied, (if they have guns) they wouldn't have their guns anymore. BUT the people that you want to remove the guns from... They're called CRIMINALS. They would ignore the laws like they do now and still have guns. So then if they attack it's still waiting on the cops, or if they attack our homes we don't have guns to defend. We might not even get the chance to call the cops to try and hide from them shooting at us for 10 minutes hoping the cops get there in time.

So until you get the criminals to become law abiding citizens and the crazies to not be crazy then youre just hurting the law abiding citizens. Pretty simple[/quote

Think about those two women in Polk county, if they had a firearm they both might still be alive. Someone enters my home they are going down!
sauce

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 22nd, 2015, 1:07 am

sauce wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:i have never been one for trying to take peoples guns away but some people have them that clearly do not need them.

The problem is you can make the laws. I won't have my gun anymore. Smiths wouldn't have his anymore. Sell, kW, muck, md, ck, RoeTied, (if they have guns) they wouldn't have their guns anymore. BUT the people that you want to remove the guns from... They're called CRIMINALS. They would ignore the laws like they do now and still have guns. So then if they attack it's still waiting on the cops, or if they attack our homes we don't have guns to defend. We might not even get the chance to call the cops to try and hide from them shooting at us for 10 minutes hoping the cops get there in time.

So until you get the criminals to become law abiding citizens and the crazies to not be crazy then youre just hurting the law abiding citizens. Pretty simple[/quote

Think about those two women in Polk county, if they had a firearm they both might still be alive. Someone enters my home they are going down!

That's fine.

Statistically, having a firearm inside the home increases your chance for a homicide and suicide inside the home than those who do not. Food for thought.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby sauce » January 22nd, 2015, 1:45 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
sauce wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

That's fine.

Statistically, having a firearm inside the home increases your chance for a homicide and suicide inside the home than those who do not. Food for thought.

Having a pool in your back yard is just as bad-statisticly
I can only speak on my situation, and a lot of ignorant people have guns, beer, alcohol, etc...but like I said, someone comes into my house-they get killed.
sauce

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 22nd, 2015, 2:47 am

sauce wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
sauce wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

That's fine.

I can only speak on my situation, and a lot of ignorant people have guns, beer, alcohol, etc...but like I said, someone comes into my house-they get killed.

The # of drowning deaths annually at home pools isn't nearly equal to those of gun related deaths in homes that have them. It isn't just as bad at all though accidents do happen to the tune of 400 or so drownings annually. Homicides + suicides brings that total into the thousands annually.

I see what you're saying though.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby sauce » January 22nd, 2015, 3:32 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
sauce wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
sauce wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

That's fine.

The # of drowning deaths annually at home pools isn't nearly equal to those of gun related deaths in homes that have them. It isn't just as bad at all though accidents do happen to the tune of 400 or so drownings annually. Homicides + suicides brings that total into the thousands annually.

I see what you're saying though.

The issue with those stats is they take into account homicides fro gang violence...which skews the data. My biggest issues with the whole den/repub bebate is they use examples from the lower end of each party. Just face it, each party has poor representation, which is ostrised by the other parties
sauce

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby 08GatorBait » January 22nd, 2015, 2:10 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

18? :toetap :lol: :bolt

HAHAH the 17 year old I told she can't come over till she is 18. My dick has an automatic put it in mode once a girl enters my house. Not happening.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Previous

Return to General Discussion