I'm gonna be glad to see Peyton knock the colts out of the

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: I'm gonna be glad to see Peyton knock the colts out of t

Postby JdPat04 » January 12th, 2015, 7:56 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote::popcorn

Seriously, Peyton Manning is the 3rd best QB in the family. Dude is fucking horrendous in the playoffs, I'd honestly rather have Mark Sanchez.

At least when Sanchez was surrounded with a decent squad, he went into Foxborough and kick Brady's ass in the 10 degree temps.

Peyton can't even beat a 1-dimensional Indy squad with a LOADED team AT HOME.

:bullshit

Manning 1 sb
Dirty Sanchez zero and always zero
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 12th, 2015, 8:23 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote::popcorn

Seriously, Peyton Manning is the 3rd best QB in the family. Dude is fucking horrendous in the playoffs, I'd honestly rather have Mark Sanchez.

At least when Sanchez was surrounded with a decent squad, he went into Foxborough and kick Brady's ass in the 10 degree temps.

Peyton can't even beat a 1-dimensional Indy squad with a LOADED team AT HOME.

:bullshit

Manning 1 sb
Dirty Sanchez zero and always zero

Rather have Sanchize QB that Bronco team than Peyton in the playoffs. No joke.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby RoeTied » January 12th, 2015, 8:32 pm

Daily reminder that Peyton Manning sexually assaulted a female trainer at Tennessee and it was covered up because he paid her off in court.
http://thebiglead.com/2014/09/18/peyton ... t-mooning/

she was examining Manning to see why Manning was having pain in one of his feet and was crouched behind him when “entirely unprovoked, Peyton Manning decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright’s head and face.” As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: “It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. … To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off.”

Never forget that this "good wholesome guy" Peyton is a complete farce fabricated by himself, his rich family, and the NFL/sponsors to keep his image shiny and intact. When in reality, he's a jock douche with a huge ego.
RoeTied
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 12th, 2015, 8:36 pm

RoeTied wrote:Daily reminder that Peyton Manning sexually assaulted a female trainer at Tennessee and it was covered up because he paid her off in court.

she was examining Manning to see why Manning was having pain in one of his feet and was crouched behind him when “entirely unprovoked, Peyton Manning decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright’s head and face.” As Naughright described it in a deposition entered into the court record: “It was the gluteus maximus, the rectum, the testicles and the area in between the testicles. And all that was on my face when I pushed him up. … To get leverage, I took my head out to push him up and off.”

Never forget that this "good wholesome guy" Peyton is a complete farce fabricated by himself, his rich family, and the NFL/sponsors to keep his image shiny and intact. When in reality, he's a jock douche with a huge ego.

It's not a "cover up" if she accepted a payment.

Also, I'm not buying that Peyton opted to squat and put his taint on this chick's dome for sexual gratification. If she's examining his foot from behind, when he squats his ass would be on the back of her head, not her "face". That's the dumbest accusation I've ever heard of.

It's more probable she threatened to extort him with a story and he caved.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 12th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
RoeTied wrote:Daily reminder that Peyton Manning sexually assaulted a female trainer at Tennessee and it was covered up because he paid her off in court.

Also, I'm not buying that Peyton opted to squat and put his taint on this chick's dome for sexual gratification. If she's examining his foot from behind, when he squats his ass would be on the back of her head, not her "face". That's the dumbest accusation I've ever heard of.

So you believe Gheyton but not Jameis? :thought

Obvious racist is obviously racist. :sadyes
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 12th, 2015, 8:46 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Unless she has a face on the back of her head, I don't believe her story.

Crab leg thief has no cred to believe in.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 12th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Waisis!

Crab legs should be free. No one should have to die of starvation because they are unable to eat. :no

You just want people to starve? Typical Republicant! Shame on you!
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » January 12th, 2015, 9:10 pm

However, I don't see how he could put his testicles/rectum on her head with them affixed to your mouth.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 12th, 2015, 9:10 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

Waisis!

Crab legs should be free. No one should have to die of starvation because they are unable to eat. :no

You just want people to starve? Typical Republicant! Shame on you!

Crab legs are free, if you catch them yourself. ;) That state is surrounded on 3 sides by ocean, no reason :jameis can't go catch 'em his damn self! :sadyes

He'll happily catch a pigskin all day, but not crab legs? :down
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 12th, 2015, 9:12 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:However, I don't see how he could put his testicles/rectum on her head with them affixed to your mouth.

Muck McVoyeur? Should have known, typical Asian fetish behavior. :sadyes
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » January 12th, 2015, 11:26 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Wait, is 17/34 for 119yds, 1 TD AT HOME well into the 4th q supposed to impress someone?

Peyton's pass yard avg is 3.5 yards :biglol

berry is in denial

peyton is no where near the best qb of his own era, let alone all time

good not great

joe flacco > peyton as a post season qb

He's definitely in denial.

Peyton is top 3 of the era regardless of post season failure, he just can't be #1 or #2.

he has been 1
and done 9 different times

sorry
that is good, not great

even tony romos post season win% isnt that bad

What is Peyton's post season win % and what is romos?

romo is 2-4 i think which is 33%

not sure what peytons record is but its a worse %
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » January 13th, 2015, 2:28 am

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Wait, is 17/34 for 119yds, 1 TD AT HOME well into the 4th q supposed to impress someone?

Peyton's pass yard avg is 3.5 yards :biglol

berry is in denial

peyton is no where near the best qb of his own era, let alone all time

good not great

joe flacco > peyton as a post season qb

He's definitely in denial.

Peyton is top 3 of the era regardless of post season failure, he just can't be #1 or #2.

he has been 1
and done 9 different times

sorry
that is good, not great

even tony romos post season win% isnt that bad

What is Peyton's post season win % and what is romos?

romo is 2-4 i think which is 33%

not sure what peytons record is but its a worse %

Does 9-11 sound right?

Thats what I found. If so then his % is better, and it also sounds accurate to me.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » January 13th, 2015, 3:01 am

11-13 career me thinks, 9-10 as an Indy starter me thinks.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » January 13th, 2015, 3:43 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:11-13 career me thinks, 9-10 as an Indy starter me thinks.

That's an even better one
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion