Falcons OC looks to be going to Tampa

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Falcons OC looks to be going to Tampa

Postby 08GatorBait » May 1st, 2015, 10:23 pm

Double fail thread.

To be fair though...Tampa is terrible at drafting QBs historically. So maybe it's us trying to keep the trend of failing at drafting a good QB ;/
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby FSUKW » May 1st, 2015, 11:35 pm

08GatorBait wrote:Yea...I think the Bucs trade down and get offensive lineman...Winston I just don't know...Fisher's Qb's aren't all that great in the NFL and his off the field issues concern me. His pure physical abilities are insane. A lot at risk on him though.

You do realize you only know about his particular off the field issues because he is a Heisman winner on a NC team? Drinking soda out of a ketchup cup, BB gun shooting and swearing usually do not garner this much attention. The crab thing is funny, but it was fucking $32.00 and most every team has local "hook up" shit for their players. The rape allegation only matters to people who haven't read the police report.

For the stupid shit he does to keep getting brought up is laughable. Based on the idiotic comments on this board you would think he was shooting AK's out of his trunk or something.... :thought

My wish as an FSU fan the past three years.

1) Heisman QB-----check!
2) NC----check!
3) Winston to stick a fool in a gang fight or pop a cap in someone's ass so he can live up to the gangsta rep people think of him--------no check! We can only dream.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FlatEarth » May 1st, 2015, 11:39 pm

Agree. Also, God forbid you sign an autograph for some cash and get screwed out of a lock Heisman run. The Media is dog shit...
FlatEarth

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 2nd, 2015, 3:02 am

08GatorBait wrote:Double fail thread.

To be fair though...Tampa is terrible at drafting QBs historically. So maybe it's us trying to keep the trend of failing at drafting a good QB ;/

:roll:

They've only picked 1 QB in the first round in the last 20 years. And at least they were smart enough to pass on Tebow. ;)
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Previous

Return to General Discussion