Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Re: Aubie, I found your cat.

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » December 13th, 2014, 12:41 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Top cat is a lion lest I recall...King of the Jungle or something :thought

Tiger > Lion

:up

absolutely. Tigers are the greatest predator on the planet. I wonder why their aren't 100+ pound domesticated cats. Because they aren't little bitches and would kill everything. :yes :dog

Tigers aren't the greatest predator on the planet :facepalm

Yes they are.

Anything big enough to kill a tiger is too slow. Anything fast enough is too small.

Tigers will go into water and kill crocodiles if given the chance... I know Jaguars do and tigers are more badass than Jaguars and just as good in water. They will also kill brown bears in Russia.

No, they are not.

Great white shark, Black Mamba, Crocodile, Orca, Lion, Grizzly Bear are all better predators than a tiger.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » December 13th, 2014, 12:46 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Top cat is a lion lest I recall...King of the Jungle or something :thought

Tiger > Lion

absolutely. Tigers are the greatest predator on the planet. I wonder why their aren't 100+ pound domesticated cats. Because they aren't little bitches and would kill everything. :yes :dog

Yes they are.

Anything big enough to kill a tiger is too slow. Anything fast enough is too small.

Tigers will go into water and kill crocodiles if given the chance... I know Jaguars do and tigers are more badass than Jaguars and just as good in water. They will also kill brown bears in Russia.

No, they are not.

Great white shark, Black Mamba, Crocodile, Orca, Lion, Grizzly Bear are all better predators than a tiger.

Great white I can give you that kinda... but if a great white was ever on land a tiger would fuck it up :dog

and black mamba... :stfu they are just poisonous. Orca... same as great white. They are essentially tigers of the ocean. Crocodile... no. Not even close. Big Cats go into water and pull those mother fuckers out and kill them. No way a croc ever gets one on land. ever. And the fact that big cats go into water and kill them just shows their dominance. Lion... no Tigers are bigger and win fights against Lions more times than they lose them... however this is just in unnatural settings as they don't live together. and grizzly bears... still no. grizzly bear may win if a tiger presses too hard but if the grizzly bear goes on the offensive a tiger will be able to evade and eventually kill it unless its the most ridiculous grizzly bear in existence. As I said siberian tigers hunt and kill large brown bears in russia. I am probably a little more well versed in the subject as I am obsessed with big cats. Tigers are the ultimate (land) killing machine. And big cats routinely go into water and bring out crocs. And if they catch one out of the water its not problem at all.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » December 13th, 2014, 12:59 am

Just :facepalm There's infinitely more evidence to prove any/all the predators I listed are known as greater predators than Tigers.

I've seen 1 vid of a tiger killing a croc out of water, but it's not the norm. If a Tiger waltzes into chest deep water, aka croc territory, odds are it's going to get drowned there by the croc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/8695915/Fifteen-foot-Bengali-crocodile-claims-king-of-jungle-title-from-tiger.html
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby Eye_of_Horus » December 13th, 2014, 1:22 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:

Tiger > Lion

Humans - weapons = tiger food
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Eye_of_Horus » December 13th, 2014, 1:24 am

A tiger would destroy a grizzly.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » December 13th, 2014, 2:11 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:

Tiger > Lion

Humans - weapons = tiger food

:dog
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » December 13th, 2014, 3:47 am

Tigers > all
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 13th, 2014, 4:10 am

ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:Are we really having a canine vs. feline argument?

Felines are top of the food chain predators, end of discussion.

Hell, even house cats are serious killers.

My brother used to have this cat that was such a territorial asshole. It would get the neighbor's dog's attention (pit mix) and when it came over to the fence barking at him (there was about 2 inches between boards) my brother's cat would just destroy this retarded dog's face. :lolthumb

I had a dog get a hold of a neighbor's cat and tore it up so bad that the cat was literally wrapped around his leg like a bracelet

wow bet you are proud aren't you. Would love to see a cat that is the same amount larger than your dog get a hold of it. would be great. :4thumbs

Yet youre bragging about a tiger being able to beat a shepherd pit rot or chow... :clap
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » December 13th, 2014, 4:13 am

Don't be stoopid dude. I wouldn't want or brag about my pet killing anyone else's pet unless it was defending it from a 3rd pet unmentioned to this point. I'm not a fan of killing anything unless necessary and in most cases it is not
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Previous

Return to General Discussion