what is new about GTA V that makes it better than others

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: what is new about GTA V that makes it better than others

Postby ericberry14 » December 9th, 2014, 1:30 am

So how do I make it so I can aim down the sights? Because when I'm in first person it won't do it
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 9th, 2014, 6:41 pm

ericberry14 wrote:So how do I make it so I can aim down the sights? Because when I'm in first person it won't do it

Move the joystick?

Got to the gun store and they have a gun range. You can shoot every gun there is as long as you beat the contests for the fun before it. $14 to practice and when you practice you can practice all you want.

Also I haven't tried but im guessing that auto targeting is an option, you should be able to turn it off to make it harder in the settings somewhere
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » December 9th, 2014, 7:11 pm

:biglol @ how bad EB is at video games
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » December 9th, 2014, 10:38 pm

When I'm in first person and I press aim. It doesn't look down sights. How would moving the joystick do anything. It's constantly switching guns too. Game is retarded. Id smash any of you in football or basketball though or call of duty if I knew the maps
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby frazier9495 » December 9th, 2014, 10:53 pm

New call of duty = :blowup :meltdown
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby ericberry14 » December 9th, 2014, 11:05 pm

frazier9495 wrote:New call of duty = :blowup :meltdown

I was hearing good things about it. Gonna test it out on xbox1 first Cuz my cousins just got it yesterday
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ScotchFrost97 » December 10th, 2014, 1:58 am

frazier9495 wrote:New call of duty = :blowup :meltdown

I like this one better than any since Black Cops
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Postby JdPat04 » December 10th, 2014, 2:01 am

ericberry14 wrote:When I'm in first person and I press aim. It doesn't look down sights. How would moving the joystick do anything. It's constantly switching guns too. Game is retarded. Id smash any of you in football or basketball though or call of duty if I knew the maps

I see my sights all the time i always use the first aim and shoot but when you move the joy stick to the 2nd target it's always there. How big is your tv? The sites aren't huge. I got a 60' and they aren't big on mine. Never tried changing the size though. On my 60' they work
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ScotchFrost97 » December 10th, 2014, 2:15 am

60 foot tv is probably excessive
ScotchFrost97
2013 TSH Fantasy Football Champion

Team Logo:
USC Trojans

Postby ericberry14 » December 10th, 2014, 3:42 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:When I'm in first person and I press aim. It doesn't look down sights. How would moving the joystick do anything. It's constantly switching guns too. Game is retarded. Id smash any of you in football or basketball though or call of duty if I knew the maps

I see my sights all the time i always use the first aim and shoot but when you move the joy stick to the 2nd target it's always there. How big is your tv? The sites aren't huge. I got a 60' and they aren't big on mine. Never tried changing the size though. On my 60' they work

Playing on a projector so it's huge

Just started playing last of us and wow... Might give Gta another try because that game is seriously just watching a tv show with gameplay here and there :facepalm why are video games like this now :wtf
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 10th, 2014, 4:18 am

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Just started playing last of us and wow... Might give Gta another try because that game is seriously just watching a tv show with gameplay here and there :facepalm why are video games like this now :wtf

I hate games like that the only one ill still play like that is metal gear solid.

I also don't play games that are like work, like the new wrestling games compare to Smackdown 06-08 were great after that they made them more like work so I said fuck it
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby wsucougfan88 » December 11th, 2014, 2:03 am

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

I love games like that. Last of us was badass
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby ericberry14 » December 11th, 2014, 2:05 am

wsucougfan88 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

:ays

I kept falling asleep during the scenes. If I want to watch a movie im going to get on Netflix not on a video game. That shit is so annoying.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby wsucougfan88 » December 11th, 2014, 2:06 am

ericberry14 wrote:
wsucougfan88 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

:ays

I kept falling asleep during the scenes. If I want to watch a movie im going to get on Netflix not on a video game. That shit is so annoying.

:crazy
wsucougfan88

Team Logo:
Washington St

Postby ericberry14 » December 11th, 2014, 2:09 am

To me it makes way more sense to want to play the game rather than watch it. Up to the point that you kill the guy who stole your guns you watch more than you play. That is dumb. Not sure why you would think it's crazy to want to play a video game rather than watch it. You must be :troll
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » December 11th, 2014, 2:30 am

Is V different from I - IV?

Those 4 were basically sandbox games where you ran around fucking people up 24/7.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » December 11th, 2014, 2:32 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:Is V different from I - IV?

Those 4 were basically sandbox games where you ran around fucking people up 24/7.

No not really
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » December 11th, 2014, 2:35 am

ericberry14 wrote:

No not really

So if V is just like I-IV, what's your problem playing it? :wtf
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » December 11th, 2014, 3:01 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

No not really

So if V is just like I-IV, what's your problem playing it? :wtf

I havent been into GTA since high school when it was new and fresh (3 because 1 and 2 had horse shit aerial graphics but at least you could go invincible and fuck shit up unless you were in a car when it blew up)

The things I dont like about it is the fact that my shit doesn't look like the youtube video of the first person shit and the fact that while moving around and not pressing the button to cycle weapons it will randomly do it anyway going from a good gun to a handgun or no gun at all. Really annoying when you are in the middle of shooting mother fuckers. and of course the fact that it isn't new and fresh and is instead the exact same shit.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » December 11th, 2014, 3:04 am

Well, the 5th installment of anything can't be expected to be new and fresh one would think...

That being said, the auto gun switch thing is either a game glitch or your fingers twitch unknowingly. :lol:

I'd check the game related forum to see if that's a bug.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion