I think I'm gonna get a PS4 today

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: I think I'm gonna get a PS4 today

Postby ericberry14 » December 10th, 2014, 3:43 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:why does my dude on GTA always switch guns and shit when I'm just trying to walk :wtf

I was on the bike and the cops just fucking smashed me and the shot the fuck out of me... it was pretty funny. :dog Gonna be riots over that shit. I was surrendering

Cuz youre hitting the button that brings up the guns?

No... I'm not. Unless there are multiple buttons to do that. I may be hitting the left stick in but that shouldn't do that. Pressing x to run is so stupid. Any first person shooter should just copy the controls of call of duty. Period.

It's a always been X

Yeah and it's always been gay that's the point
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 10th, 2014, 4:13 am

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:why does my dude on GTA always switch guns and shit when I'm just trying to walk :wtf

I was on the bike and the cops just fucking smashed me and the shot the fuck out of me... it was pretty funny. :dog Gonna be riots over that shit. I was surrendering

No... I'm not. Unless there are multiple buttons to do that. I may be hitting the left stick in but that shouldn't do that. Pressing x to run is so stupid. Any first person shooter should just copy the controls of call of duty. Period.

It's a always been X

What do you want it to be.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » December 10th, 2014, 4:17 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

It's a always been X

clicking in the left stick like in call of duty. Like i said... any first person shit should be like call of duty because thats the best.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » December 10th, 2014, 4:26 am

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

It's a always been X

clicking in the left stick like in call of duty. Like i said... any first person shit should be like call of duty because thats the best.

Been awhile since I played i forgot
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion