Postby ericberry14 » November 25th, 2014, 3:29 am

:spam
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: i just looked at my last ten posts

Postby semperfi4727 » November 25th, 2014, 4:40 am

aubiefifty wrote:all different subjects.........every single one. really do not enjoy being called a spammer. this place is often dead lately and i try to get some kind of convo going and i always assumed this is a goof thing. do you fuckers want posters or just peeps that drop in and read and leave without contributing anything? way to encourage folks to post..........

Be yourself, as long as you don't stay in the closet like ericdeadberry. Seriously though, I like how you post
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 25th, 2014, 4:42 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:all different subjects.........every single one. really do not enjoy being called a spammer. this place is often dead lately and i try to get some kind of convo going and i always assumed this is a goof thing. do you fuckers want posters or just peeps that drop in and read and leave without contributing anything? way to encourage folks to post..........

Be yourself, as long as you don't stay in the closet like ericdeadberry. Seriously though, I like how you post

:biglol If i ever ran into you on the streets id kick you square in the ovaries :champ
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » November 25th, 2014, 4:44 am

ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:

:biglol If i ever ran into you on the streets id kick you square in the ovaries :champ

Sorry, I'm not you on tinder :dog
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 25th, 2014, 1:54 pm

funnier how jealous this fag is of someone who can actually get pussy :sadyes
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » November 25th, 2014, 4:44 pm

aubiefifty wrote:semp is a trained killer mr berry. he has major skills in these things so i might be a little nicer but thats just me.......lol

Everybody thinks they're Mike Tyson until they end up on the floor. And for ericihavecancerberry, that's a nightly occurrence
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 25th, 2014, 4:54 pm

once again i was not calling you a spammer, i was using your posting as an example as to why my posts are not spam

you post a bunch of random threads back to back without anyone responding to them

i post three threads back to back about the redsox but all separate huge free agent deals

regardless of the content or theme of our threads, we both posted several threads back to back without response , so if i am spamming according to JD then so are you

thats all i am saying

the fact is this site is pretty slow, and if we all waited for someone to respond to a thread before we posted another one the posting would be even slower
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby semperfi4727 » November 25th, 2014, 8:12 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

once again i was not calling you a spammer, i was using your posting as an example as to why my posts are not spam

you post a bunch of random threads back to back without anyone responding to them

i post three threads back to back about the redsox but all separate huge free agent deals

regardless of the content or theme of our threads, we both posted several threads back to back without response , so if i am spamming according to JD then so are you

thats all i am saying

the fact is this site is pretty slow, and if we all waited for someone to respond to a thread before we posted another one the posting would be even slower

I agree, we all should be punished for posting :biglol
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 26th, 2014, 2:06 am

aubiefifty wrote:semp is a trained killer mr berry. he has major skills in these things so i might be a little nicer but thats just me.......lol

Ummmm he obviously has no skills in getting pussy dude.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » November 26th, 2014, 2:16 am

ericberry14 wrote:

Yea, that's why I'm engaged and you're not. Of course gay marriage is illegal in Tennessee
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » November 26th, 2014, 2:22 am

:popcorn
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » November 26th, 2014, 2:22 am

semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Yea, that's why I'm engaged and you're not. Of course gay marriage is illegal in Tennessee

Yeah because being engaged to some disgusting bitch has anything to do with getting pussy :biglol your jealousy is quite evident.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby gatrnation1 » November 26th, 2014, 4:11 am

The fuck? :?
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby semperfi4727 » November 26th, 2014, 4:43 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Yeah because being engaged to some disgusting bitch has anything to do with getting pussy :biglol your jealousy is quite evident.

Don't hate because you can't find a quality woman and that's why you have to resort to tinder. Sad thing is that you think pulling tinder tail is some kind of accomplishment. Just have fun being alone in life
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 27th, 2014, 6:43 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

Don't hate because you can't find a quality woman and that's why you have to resort to tinder. Sad thing is that you think pulling tinder tail is some kind of accomplishment. Just have fun being alone in life

exactly :ROFL2 lets see this quality woman you got. doubt it :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » November 27th, 2014, 9:18 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

exactly :ROFL2 lets see this quality woman you got. doubt it :biglol

Ok, you act as if I have to prove everything to you and I don't. I'm very happy with my life, sorry that you're not
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 27th, 2014, 11:07 pm

:biglol that's what I thought
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 27th, 2014, 11:52 pm

My god you two sound like children
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » November 27th, 2014, 11:59 pm

I don't pick fights but I will point out I get better pussy than that fag whenever I feel the need
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » November 28th, 2014, 3:16 am

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:My god you two sound like children

Coming from a guy who works for daddy, you have no room to talk
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Next