i just looked at my last ten posts

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: i just looked at my last ten posts

Postby semperfi4727 » November 28th, 2014, 5:18 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:Coming from guys that have wished death and sickness on other posters. I really don't give a shit if berry has stage 4 cancer and dies a horrible death, it doesn't affect me. So yeah, I'm classless with you two, but you guys are the most classless and hypocritical posters. If you want sympathy from me, too bad. You guys have wished death on me so I could care less if death happened to either one of you or your lover boy idols.

And if you, eb, think I have to prove anything to, you are one sadly mistaken retard. And how have I been personal with gb, I made fun of tinder? Get fucking real, it's not like he hasn't shared his tinder adventureso to us where it sets him up. I mean he shared dating a girl with herpes on here. You on the other hand are an over sensitive douche that cries foul every time your feelings get hurt. Nut the fucking up or :stfu

You don't hurt my feelings dude. And I'm not a hypocrite. You start shit with me every time. Please find the last time I ever tried to start shit with you. I'll wait. Call me classless that's fine as I do say some fucked up shit but I don't make fun of anyone getting cancer on here. I may have "wished death" on you but that's not a serious thing and has no affect on anyone. Someone actually having cancer is serious. But regardless "nut the fucking up" whatever that means

Wait, you're not a hypocrite, your feelings aren't hurt, you've never tried to start shit with me, and cancer is more serious than death, :biglol You really are one sad delusional guy
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 28th, 2014, 5:22 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:Coming from guys that have wished death and sickness on other posters. I really don't give a shit if berry has stage 4 cancer and dies a horrible death, it doesn't affect me. So yeah, I'm classless with you two, but you guys are the most classless and hypocritical posters. If you want sympathy from me, too bad. You guys have wished death on me so I could care less if death happened to either one of you or your lover boy idols.

And if you, eb, think I have to prove anything to, you are one sadly mistaken retard. And how have I been personal with gb, I made fun of tinder? Get fucking real, it's not like he hasn't shared his tinder adventureso to us where it sets him up. I mean he shared dating a girl with herpes on here. You on the other hand are an over sensitive douche that cries foul every time your feelings get hurt. Nut the fucking up or :stfu

You don't hurt my feelings dude. And I'm not a hypocrite. You start shit with me every time. Please find the last time I ever tried to start shit with you. I'll wait. Call me classless that's fine as I do say some fucked up shit but I don't make fun of anyone getting cancer on here. I may have "wished death" on you but that's not a serious thing and has no affect on anyone. Someone actually having cancer is serious. But regardless "nut the fucking up" whatever that means

Wait, you're not a hypocrite, your feelings aren't hurt, you've never tried to start shit with me, and cancer is more serious than death, :biglol You really are one sad delusional guy

no I'm not a hypocrite. No my feelings aren't hurt. No i've never tried starting shit with you i just continue it once youve mentioned me several times already. And no saying I hope you die on an internet message board (or whatever you claim I said) is not as serious as actually having cancer. Too hard for you dude?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » November 28th, 2014, 5:23 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

no I'm not a hypocrite. No my feelings aren't hurt. No i've never tried starting shit with you i just continue it once youve mentioned me several times already. And no saying I hope you die on an internet message board (or whatever you claim I said) is not as serious as actually having cancer. Too hard for you dude?

Whatever gets you to sleep at night dude
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 28th, 2014, 5:25 pm

nice one
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 28th, 2014, 5:31 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

i never wished ill will upon anyone, nor did i ever say i disliked you or anything of that nature

your hatred of me is completely one sided, i actually enjoy talking hockey with you

You're a lying sack of shit, you did wish death on me and I will never forgive or forget that. You and your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. You want to be that low and classless I'll treat you that way too

when did i do that?

the only reason i said anything about your wife is because you want to run your mouth about my dad all the time

You said that years ago on vle. You, tammy, and eb have been the only ones here to do that, and that's why I give you guys lots of classless shit. I don't like jd that much but I at least wished him well when his mom died and he had his nose issue. You only other had can burn in hell tomorrow for all I care. Don't expect any class and decency from me to you

well i dont remember wishing for you to die, if i did it was probably in response to some childish argument we were having

i am sorry if it has hurt you for this long, i never meant to hurt your feelings

i hope that in the future we an be friends even if you cannot find it in your heart to forgive me
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » November 28th, 2014, 5:32 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

i never wished ill will upon anyone, nor did i ever say i disliked you or anything of that nature

your hatred of me is completely one sided, i actually enjoy talking hockey with you

You're a lying sack of shit, you did wish death on me and I will never forgive or forget that. You and your opinion means absolutely nothing to me. You want to be that low and classless I'll treat you that way too

when did i do that?

the only reason i said anything about your wife is because you want to run your mouth about my dad all the time

You said that years ago on vle. You, tammy, and eb have been the only ones here to do that, and that's why I give you guys lots of classless shit. I don't like jd that much but I at least wished him well when his mom died and he had his nose issue. You only other had can burn in hell tomorrow for all I care. Don't expect any class and decency from me to you

well i dont remember wishing for you to die, if i did it was probably in response to some childish argument we were having

i am sorry if it has hurt you for this long, i never meant to hurt your feelings

i hope that in the future we an be friends even if you cannot find it in your heart to forgive me

:ROFL2
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » November 28th, 2014, 5:40 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

when did i do that?

:ROFL2

You don't even have class to a guy that's taking your side, I guess eric berry getting cancer is karma's way of getting you. To bad he has to suffer for that
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 28th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Ok dude. Keep talking. Tomorrow you will be happy I exist and ever graced this board with my presence. Or maybe I will call the whole thing off and deprive all of you the satisfaction
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 28th, 2014, 5:43 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:You don't even have class to a guy that's taking your side, I guess eric berry getting cancer is karma's way of getting you. To bad he has to suffer for that

im not a tennessee fan or a chiefs fan, why would EB getting cancer be karmas way of getting to me?

i am sad for him , his family and his friends, but mario lemieux and several other guys got cancer and beat it , so i will keep my hopes up that eric berry can beat this , and return to play :2thumbs
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby ericberry14 » November 28th, 2014, 5:46 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:You don't even have class to a guy that's taking your side, I guess eric berry getting cancer is karma's way of getting you. To bad he has to suffer for that

im not a tennessee fan or a chiefs fan, why would EB getting cancer be karmas way of getting to me?

i am sad for him , his family and his friends, but mario lemieux and several other guys got cancer and beat it , so i will keep my hopes up that eric berry can beat this , and return to play :2thumbs

She was talking to me. I think it's obvious I act different here than I do in group messages but this place is s board full of trolls so it brings it out in me. But no I still wouldn't make jokes about people getting cancer or the school shooting at fsu or anything in between
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » November 28th, 2014, 5:47 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Ok dude. Keep talking. Tomorrow you will be happy I exist and ever graced this board with my presence. Or maybe I will call the whole thing off and deprive all of you the satisfaction

I'm so far in your head that I'm the reason you're not going to give your big grand finale :ROFL2
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby semperfi4727 » November 28th, 2014, 5:48 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

She was talking to me. I think it's obvious I act different here than I do in group messages but this place is s board full of trolls so it brings it out in me. But no I still wouldn't make jokes about people getting cancer or the school shooting at fsu or anything in between

Yet you want people to die, sound logic
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 28th, 2014, 5:50 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

i hope jim kelly can also beat cancer
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby semperfi4727 » November 28th, 2014, 5:52 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:

i hope jim kelly can also beat cancer

Good for you
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 28th, 2014, 5:52 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Ok dude. Keep talking. Tomorrow you will be happy I exist and ever graced this board with my presence. Or maybe I will call the whole thing off and deprive all of you the satisfaction

I'm so far in your head that I'm the reason you're not going to give your big grand finale :ROFL2

Wow. :dog you are pretty bad at this
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 28th, 2014, 5:56 pm

why cant we all just get along ?
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby semperfi4727 » November 28th, 2014, 5:57 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:

I wish you could be better at this :sadyes
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby semperfi4727 » November 28th, 2014, 5:59 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:why cant we all just get along ?

Maybe if you were a better owner we would
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 28th, 2014, 5:59 pm

semperfi4727 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
semperfi4727 wrote:

I wish you could be better at this :sadyes

No you don't. Trust me :biglol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » November 28th, 2014, 6:01 pm

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:why cant we all just get along ?

Because people like temperfag have to hold grudges and troll every thread involved with said posters. And then when people bring up getting pussy he gets extremely jealous and :mad
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion