Ferguson announcement LIVE

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: Ferguson announcement LIVE

Postby ericberry14 » November 25th, 2014, 4:21 am

some cousin of michael brown is bitching now cuz they didnt shoot some old man with an assault rifle...

the old man with the assault rifle didn't attack anyone you fucking moron. THATS THE DIFFERENCE. Some people are so fuckin retarded. He's now bitching cuz the cop tried to stop 2 felons. Its the cops fault michael brown attacked him :gtfo
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » November 25th, 2014, 4:35 am

I just love how unarmed delinquent black teenagers are the only ones that should have the right to defend themselves
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby frazier9495 » November 25th, 2014, 5:58 am

Not sure if the link will work, but this is pretty funny stuff.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby bigbluebazooka » November 25th, 2014, 8:36 am

Correct me if im wrong. Ray Rice knocks his girl out niggers don't riot. AP beats his kid niggers don't riot. Some dumb nigger gets killed by a cop let's riot. what am missing here? OJ gets found not guilty. Did white people riot.
bigbluebazooka

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby gatrnation1 » November 25th, 2014, 11:34 am

bigbluebazooka wrote:Correct me if im wrong. Ray Rice knocks his girl out niggers don't riot. AP beats his kid niggers don't riot. Some dumb nigger gets killed by a cop let's riot. what am missing here? OJ gets found not guilty. Did white people riot.

I threw a pillow at the TV.
gatrnation1

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby ericberry14 » November 25th, 2014, 12:42 pm

nigs and wigs are so fucking stupid
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby bink804 » November 25th, 2014, 4:46 pm

Hmm :?
bink804

Team Logo:
Miami Hurricanes

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 25th, 2014, 6:05 pm

anyone who is rioting or protesting is getting what they deserve, i have no pity for them
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby JdPat04 » November 25th, 2014, 7:21 pm

ericberry14 wrote:some cousin of michael brown is bitching now cuz they didnt shoot some old man with an assault rifle...

the old man with the assault rifle didn't attack anyone you fucking moron. THATS THE DIFFERENCE. Some people are so fuckin retarded. He's now bitching cuz the cop tried to stop 2 felons. Its the cops fault michael brown attacked him :gtfo

I just watched that interview.

The logic is so fucking retarded. The cop was shooting my cousin the WHOLE time!

If he would've killed him in the car then I wouldn't have an argument but my cousin was 35 feet away after he attacked Wilson. Why did Wilson continue to pursue my cousin... Well you stupid fuck probably because he was a suspect in a robbery AND then he just tried to kill a cop, hitting a cop, and tried taking the gun.

Yet he thinks Wilson should've left his cousin alone after that AND he shouldn't have been in fear for his life cuz he had the gun...

No fucking logic or smarts at all
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » November 25th, 2014, 9:19 pm

I lost my date tonight because of this case LOL. She was talking shit about cops and all this and I blew up on her. She was like OMG you want a young innocent kid dead....I said no, I don't wish him dead. He robbed a store and assaulted a cop. HE DESERVED TO DIE. Doesn't mean I want him dead, it means his actions are the reason he is dead. His fault, and I feel no pit.

She was pisseedddd
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » November 25th, 2014, 11:31 pm

08GatorBait wrote:I lost my date tonight because of this case LOL. She was talking shit about cops and all this and I blew up on her. She was like OMG you want a young innocent kid dead....I said no, I don't wish him dead. He robbed a store and assaulted a cop. HE DESERVED TO DIE. Doesn't mean I want him dead, it means his actions are the reason he is dead. His fault, and I feel no pit.

She was pisseedddd

She's clearly smarter than you :lol:

JD robbed a lot of stores, guess he deserves to die by your horrible logic. :down
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby frazier9495 » November 25th, 2014, 11:43 pm

Deserve is not the right word :no
frazier9495

Team Logo:
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Postby 08GatorBait » November 25th, 2014, 11:59 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:I lost my date tonight because of this case LOL. She was talking shit about cops and all this and I blew up on her. She was like OMG you want a young innocent kid dead....I said no, I don't wish him dead. He robbed a store and assaulted a cop. HE DESERVED TO DIE. Doesn't mean I want him dead, it means his actions are the reason he is dead. His fault, and I feel no pit.

She was pisseedddd

JD robbed a lot of stores, guess he deserves to die by your horrible logic. :down

Oh gotcha. You missed the assaulting a cop in his car.

He deserved to die not for robbery, but engaging an officer. That officer had the right to defend himself vs a clearly thuggish human being(I'm pretty sure him and his friends were all wearing red, but let's not assume tattoo's and all shaded the same in poor black neighborhoods means the obvious or anything). The media made him an angel, but he wasn't. The witnesses told lies and recounted time and time again.

Sorry. I'll side with the cop.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » November 26th, 2014, 12:07 am

08GatorBait wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

She was pisseedddd

Oh gotcha. You missed the assaulting a cop in his car.

He deserved to die not for robbery, but engaging an officer. That officer had the right to defend himself vs a clearly thuggish human being(I'm pretty sure him and his friends were all wearing red, but let's not assume tattoo's and all shaded the same in poor black neighborhoods means the obvious or anything). The media made him an angel, but he wasn't. The witnesses told lies and recounted time and time again.

Sorry. I'll side with the cop.

I don't care if he's wearing rainbows, irrelevant. Anyone has a right to defend themselves, but police don't have the right to execute civilians b/c they shit their pants when one stands up to their bullshit. Chamber two rounds in his legs, that will get most anyone down unless it's someone whacked out on intense narcotics.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby 08GatorBait » November 26th, 2014, 12:33 am

Oh so the cop was bullshiting?

Can you prove this? Stopping a robber is now bullshit from a cop? How absurd for that cop to try to stop someone which, btw, is his duty. And that poor thug who assaulted to cop, what a great human being. I mean robbing then assaulting a cop. I'm sure the World would miss such a great guy. It's called repercussions for your actions. You assault a cop and wrestle for his gun, you know, the only story that stayed the same because the witnesses couldn't keep anything straight. You can be killed. That is the officers right to protect himself from hostile engagements JUST like a Solider at War. Unarmed or not, he tried to remove the officers fire arm and common sense tells you the only reason is to kill the officer trying to stop him after he committed a crime(you know his job). You keep believing his hood rat, tattooed red wearing friends who can't keep their stories even remotely straight. I'll side with the law on this one. This isn't even like Zimmerman who I believe should have gone to jail for third degree. This I believe the cop was completely in the right.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » November 26th, 2014, 12:46 am

08GatorBait wrote:Oh so the cop was bullshiting?

Can you prove this? Stopping a robber is now bullshit from a cop? How absurd for that cop to try to stop someone which, btw, is his duty. And that poor thug who assaulted to cop, what a great human being. I mean robbing then assaulting a cop. I'm sure the World would miss such a great guy. It's called repercussions for your actions. You assault a cop and wrestle for his gun, you know, the only story that stayed the same because the witnesses couldn't keep anything straight. You can be killed. That is the officers right to protect himself from hostile engagements JUST like a Solider at War. Unarmed or not, he tried to remove the officers fire arm and common sense tells you the only reason is to kill the officer trying to stop him after he committed a crime(you know his job). You keep believing his hood rat, tattooed red wearing friends who can't keep their stories even remotely straight. I'll side with the law on this one. This isn't even like Zimmerman who I believe should have gone to jail for third degree. This I believe the cop was completely in the right.

Cops bullshit all day every day, if you disagree you haven't met many or any. I pretty much spent the first 25 years of life surrounded by pigs so I'm pretty sure I have a firm grasp on what type of person signs up to do that fucking job. They are far from saints, and abuse the law whenever they feel they can get away with it - you can take that to the bank.

I never claimed the cop or the kid were 'great human beings' - so you're going off on a tangent that I don't care about.
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby JdPat04 » November 26th, 2014, 12:53 am

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

She was pisseedddd

I know im in your head, but atleast get your notes right about me.

It would be one store.

I just didn't go for the cops guns or hit them and disobey them when caught.

Common sense
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » November 26th, 2014, 12:56 am

JdPat04 wrote:
Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:

She was pisseedddd

I know im in your head, but atleast get your notes right about me.

It would be one store.

I just didn't go for the cops guns or hit them and disobey them when caught.

Common sense

A thief stealing from local businesses giving tips about 'common sense' :biglol

Next we'll have Kim Jong-Un giving us tips about treating people with love and respect :ROFL
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby semperfi4727 » November 26th, 2014, 1:27 am

She was pisseedddd

I agree, when you live the thug life, thug shit happens to. Don't rob stuff, don't assault people (especially if they have a gun), or do other gangsta shit and you don't have to worry about being killed or locked up. It's really not that hard to get
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Postby ericberry14 » November 26th, 2014, 2:04 am

semperfi4727 wrote:

She was pisseedddd

I agree, when you live the thug life, thug shit happens to. Don't rob stuff, don't assault people (especially if they have a gun), or do other gangsta shit and you don't have to worry about being killed or locked up. It's really not that hard to get

Seriously if you attack someone who is significantly smaller than you AND they have a gun what the fuck do you expect them to do!?
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion