Postby ericberry14 » November 20th, 2014, 4:16 am

:ays mr sushi isn't raw. You failed. Give it up bitch
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Had sushi last night

Postby ericberry14 » November 20th, 2014, 4:17 am

ericberry14 wrote:Sashimi is really not sushi though as it is in reference to just the slices of meat. However when I talk about sashimi I am not really using it the right way because most American sushi bars don't. When I talk about sashimi I am referring to the sashimi style slices over rice.... Which is sushi because it is over rice. And raw. Asshole

Bump for your retarded ass

Go eat a California roll and suck on a seaweed dick
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Eye_of_Horus » November 20th, 2014, 4:19 am

ericberry14 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Sashimi is really not sushi though as it is in reference to just the slices of meat. However when I talk about sashimi I am not really using it the right way because most American sushi bars don't. When I talk about sashimi I am referring to the sashimi style slices over rice.... Which is sushi because it is over rice. And raw. Asshole

You're the one eating girly food.

Enjoy.

Ima go have a steak, bitch.
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » November 20th, 2014, 4:21 am

ericberry14 wrote:

:ROFL
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » November 20th, 2014, 4:27 am

Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:

You're the one eating girly food.

Enjoy.

Ima go have a steak, bitch.
nigga I get my sushi wrapped in filet. Dipped in your wife's cream sauce, and topped off with Marcus Mariotas pixie dust. You wish you had one ounce of the badassness that is ericberry14... Don't worry your wife got several ounces of it
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » November 22nd, 2014, 7:38 pm

I'm at a chinese buffet that has the best sushi selection I've ever seen at a buffet :rock im gonna be here all fucking day :yes :lol:
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » November 22nd, 2014, 7:48 pm

Does it make me a douche when I start with sushi that I end up just eating everything with the chopsticks? :dog I am efficient with them so I just don't ever switch over. I usually don't take out the silverware until the soup. If I don't get sushi though I don't get chopsticks so I end up just using the fork
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Y4NK33 PL4N3T » November 22nd, 2014, 10:19 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Does it make me a douche when I start with sushi that I end up just eating everything with the chopsticks? :dog I am efficient with them so I just don't ever switch over. I usually don't take out the silverware until the soup. If I don't get sushi though I don't get chopsticks so I end up just using the fork

:lol: Yeah, that's kinda douchey.

I loathe buffets, fuckin despise them. Something about food sitting there for awhile in the open with the public's grubby paws in it that makes me want to vomit. :sick

I don't care how high end the restaurant is, or if I'm at soe fancy as fuck wedding that cost a hundred grand, I can't do buffets. :lol:

I made an exception one time for a Japanese place that had an incredible assortment of seafood - Alaskan king crab legs, blue claw crabs, clams on the half, mussels marinara etc, and sushi, sashimi but god did I have the shits the next 2 days. :dog
Y4NK33 PL4N3T

Team Logo:
UCF Knights

Postby ericberry14 » November 22nd, 2014, 11:56 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Does it make me a douche when I start with sushi that I end up just eating everything with the chopsticks? :dog I am efficient with them so I just don't ever switch over. I usually don't take out the silverware until the soup. If I don't get sushi though I don't get chopsticks so I end up just using the fork

:lol: Yeah, that's kinda douchey.

I loathe buffets, fuckin despise them. Something about food sitting there for awhile in the open with the public's grubby paws in it that makes me want to vomit. :sick

I don't care how high end the restaurant is, or if I'm at soe fancy as fuck wedding that cost a hundred grand, I can't do buffets. :lol:

I made an exception one time for a Japanese place that had an incredible assortment of seafood - Alaskan king crab legs, blue claw crabs, clams on the half, mussels marinara etc, and sushi, sashimi but god did I have the shits the next 2 days. :dog

I figured people thought it was. But if I dont get sushi i dont use them. Eating sushi with a fork just doesnt work.
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby semperfi4727 » November 23rd, 2014, 12:07 am

ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
Eye_of_Horus wrote:
ScotchFrost97 wrote:Ive never had sushi

You've never has california rolls?
:shocker

It's good shit.

:lol: :gtfo with that California roll shit.... You sound like an 18 year old girl who thinks she's such a cultured princess :dog

Who hasn't had a california roll?

I know Nebraska is in the middle of nowhere, but I assume everyone has at least had that.

And LOL @ sushi snobs.

Everyone has had it of course but it sucks compared to other sushi. If it's as far as you go into sushi you've failed yourself

I mean seriously it is hardly sushi. Only thing worse is completely vegetarian sushi. Half the fun of eating sushi is being adventurous in trying new crazy shit. California roll is seriously for little girls who would vomit at the thought of eating eel of raw fish of any sort

Cali rolls aren't even sushi. They suck and aren't worth the time it takes to order them. At least try some tuna or salmon
semperfi4727

Team Logo:
Georgia Bulldogs

Previous

Return to General Discussion