Any old wrestling fans or new ones WWE Network Free

Moderator: JdPat04

Any old wrestling fans or new ones WWE Network Free

Postby JdPat04 » November 5th, 2014, 6:30 pm

For the month of November.

Pretty cool and free to check out.

If you liked the old school shit all the ppv's from WCW ECW and wwF are on there plus it shows the Monday night wars and Vince vs Austin and all kinds of shit and behind the scenes etc...

You can watch it on your phone and tablet and you can watch it on your tv through Apple TV and whatever Samsung device then the 4 gaming systems
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Re: Any old wrestling fans or new ones WWE Network Free

Postby JdPat04 » November 5th, 2014, 9:00 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i loved the stone cold vince stuff. it was great. only about a third of wwe i find appealing anymore...............

Well you would love the network but im not trying to he a dick but you gotta have a credit card and I've never heard you talkike you got one.

You could watch enough in this one month to that would fill you with what you like.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby sooners4life98 » November 5th, 2014, 9:04 pm

Thanks for the heads up playa.
sooners4life98

Team Logo:
Oklahoma Sooners

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 5th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Wrestling died when the wcw died
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » November 5th, 2014, 11:11 pm

I always forget to cancel so I stopped doing free trials
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » November 5th, 2014, 11:37 pm

08GatorBait wrote:I always forget to cancel so I stopped doing free trials

Set a reminder on your smart phone to alert you a few times and no problem
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

sooners4life98 wrote:Thanks for the heads up playa.

Youre welcome
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:Wrestling died when the wcw died

False statement but carry on
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » November 6th, 2014, 12:06 am

JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:I always forget to cancel so I stopped doing free trials

Set a reminder on your smart phone to alert you a few times and no problem

My smart phone is dumb as fuck
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby MIAMIDOMINATION » November 6th, 2014, 12:18 am

JdPat04 wrote:

Ratinga wars was awesome, wwe was ok for a little bit after that, but nitro vs raw was awesome
MIAMIDOMINATION

Team Logo:
Boston Red Sox

Postby 08GatorBait » November 6th, 2014, 12:19 am

Ratings Wars were the best time...Attitude Era was so fucking awesome
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » November 6th, 2014, 12:25 am

MIAMIDOMINATION wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

Ratinga wars was awesome, wwe was ok for a little bit after that, but nitro vs raw was awesome

Yes that time was awesome but after WCW went out there was still Austin Rock DX taker McMahons JBL farooq Kurt angle, Jericho, Dudley boys, Hardys, edge and Christian, Eddie G, Chavo G, Benoit, Mysterio, and plenty more
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » November 6th, 2014, 12:29 am

I hate Edge for some reason as a heavy weight champ. He is awesome as hardcore but I never thought he was that great single and his freaking spear is shit he is too damn small for that move he needs a better one...Bill Goldberg I believed that spear hurt. Edges looks weak
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » November 6th, 2014, 1:29 am

08GatorBait wrote:I hate Edge for some reason as a heavy weight champ. He is awesome as hardcore but I never thought he was that great single and his freaking spear is shit he is too damn small for that move he needs a better one...Bill Goldberg I believed that spear hurt. Edges looks weak

He wasn't that good at first when they broke up but if you watched from 08/09 til he retired he was one of the best things of wrestling for me.

He performed and his size never became a factor in my mind.

It used to play a part back in the old days but when they ended the divisions and stopped the cruiser weight people quit focusing on that.

Not to mention they had Rey Mysterio win the fucking belt and he Might Have won it from te big show aka the giant. Which is a good thing they took that away because you wouldn't have people like Punk and Bryan accepted from McMahon and corp. and that would be a big ass loss for wrestling. Except for Shawn Michaels no really other small people had been accepted. Stone cold was the smallest other than michaels that I can think of and the only reason he was accepted is he sold the most merch the whole time he was there as stone cold after starting to get momentum. The rock nor anyone even when they swapped heel and face
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby 08GatorBait » November 6th, 2014, 1:33 am

Yea Vince loves big and bad for a long time there. Jericho is pretty small in terms of the other guys(Rock, HHH, Undertaker, etc). I just for some reason never liked Edge NOR Jeff Hardy in singles. I think I defined them as daredevils and nothing more which may be unfair but once I define a guy it's impossible for me to change really. I still see Jeff Hardy and think LOL this guy is not a title contender.
08GatorBait

Team Logo:
Florida Gators

Postby JdPat04 » November 6th, 2014, 3:21 am

08GatorBait wrote:Yea Vince loves big and bad for a long time there. Jericho is pretty small in terms of the other guys(Rock, HHH, Undertaker, etc). I just for some reason never liked Edge NOR Jeff Hardy in singles. I think I defined them as daredevils and nothing more which may be unfair but once I define a guy it's impossible for me to change really. I still see Jeff Hardy and think LOL this guy is not a title contender.

I forgot Jericho :facepalm

But yeah I get what youre saying a lot of people do that.

The difference of the two to me are two things.

1. Edge evolved and changed things up regularly. He was known as the Rated R Superstar he would tag team with different people then win the championship then when it was time for someone he would move into another feud and tag team with someone else. It didn't matter to him he always adapted and overcame while Hardy stayed te same guy that youre thinking of except he was a major drug head once and couldn't even wrestle a Ppv match against sting. It was fucking pathetic. Sting was pissed. And here recently he did this juggalo looking character called willow that was his like bi polar ness or some retarded shit but that was all on TNA not WWE.

The 2nd thing is
Jeff hard is small
edge actually has some size to him but youre just used to seeing him against larger people.

Well atleast between the two edge has a healthy look while hardy has a JD look :lolthumb

Edge was 6'5 and 240

Hardy 6'2 "215"
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » November 6th, 2014, 12:56 pm

aubiefifty wrote:i read where jericho and cm are very close friends............

They are now.

They've gotten into it before.

They was working a show. Either the nhl playoffs was going on OR and I think it was this the OLYMPIC games was going on and it might've been Canada vs America either way it was Canada. I think it was Edge Jericho Punk and someone else maybe Christian but I don't think so.

Anyways Jericho and punk were teammates vs Edge and whoever. Well edge and Jericho are from canada and so is Christian (him and edge are from the same place and are childhood friends) but again don't remember who edges partner was.

Anyways edge and Jericho was back in the production truck watching the hockey game right up until their music hit. While CM punk was in the building and peeping for the match and getting ready. So when they got out there punk started the match. Edge and his partner worked the match like regular mates do. CM punk and Jericho did not because after about 4 or 5 minutes Jericho realized that punk wasn't going to tag him in AT ALL. So finally Jericho got down and started eating some popcorn with the fans, walking around interacting with the fans and just doing different kinds of things because punk wasn't gonna tag him in. Jericho of course was pissed however Punk was pissed because they were in the truck watching hockey right up until their music hit and not taking it seriously, and that's why he wrestled the 20 minute match or whatever without tagging Jericho in.

When they got to the back Punk told Jericho off and told him why he didn't tag him in told him he was unprofessional and etc....

And edge took punk aside and told him that "hey look not being an ass here but he's been doing this for 15 years and I've been doing this for 12 years (or how many ever) and we know what we're doing. I know youre just now getting your spotlight and don't want anything to go wrong and them to fuck your momentum up but we won't let that happen. And after you get your experience behind you like Jericho and I have behind us you'll see what we're talking about. And you'll go about things in different ways."

Basically something like that. They liked the fact that he loved wrestling and wanted to be the best in the world. They just wanted him to understand and to go about it a different way. I don't blame Punk one bit and it made me like him more.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » November 7th, 2014, 8:03 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
08GatorBait wrote:Yea Vince loves big and bad for a long time there. Jericho is pretty small in terms of the other guys(Rock, HHH, Undertaker, etc). I just for some reason never liked Edge NOR Jeff Hardy in singles. I think I defined them as daredevils and nothing more which may be unfair but once I define a guy it's impossible for me to change really. I still see Jeff Hardy and think LOL this guy is not a title contender.

I forgot Jericho :facepalm

But yeah I get what youre saying a lot of people do that.

The difference of the two to me are two things.

1. Edge evolved and changed things up regularly. He was known as the Rated R Superstar he would tag team with different people then win the championship then when it was time for someone he would move into another feud and tag team with someone else. It didn't matter to him he always adapted and overcame while Hardy stayed te same guy that youre thinking of except he was a major drug head once and couldn't even wrestle a Ppv match against sting. It was fucking pathetic. Sting was pissed. And here recently he did this juggalo looking character called willow that was his like bi polar ness or some retarded shit but that was all on TNA not WWE.

The 2nd thing is
Jeff hard is small
edge actually has some size to him but youre just used to seeing him against larger people.

Well atleast between the two edge has a healthy look while hardy has a JD look :lolthumb

Edge was 6'5 and 240

Hardy 6'2 "215"

Back to this point

SCSA was only 6'1 and around 230 or 240. So he had a little more weight than Edge since he was 3 inches shorter but edge was bigger.

However as Austin puts it.

After he changed from te shit they wanted him to wear to his black trunks and black boots and they finally let him start selling merch and asked if he had any ideas and he have them she skull and stuff. He started doing promos. He then started watching the show and noticed that shit was getting edited out of every one of them. So he went straight to Vince and told Vince. I'm only 6'1 and in the mid 200's my ass ain't gonna get noticed because of my size and yall keep editing my promos. That's the only damn way im gonna get noticed is me running my mouth so what i say needs to be like i say so can yall leave it alone. And from then on it was unedited and that's where he really took off. So his size was nothing at all either his mouth is what got him
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Return to General Discussion