Postby ericberry14 » May 25th, 2024, 6:43 pm

Fuck you transphobe racist!
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Re: Religion and republicans

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 28th, 2024, 1:36 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I don’t support them playing sports with actual females, and I think it’s a mental illness.

I also don’t agree with the trans shows/gay pride shows/parades that use sexuality in front of kids.

Where's your "pro-freedom" now, fascist?!?
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 28th, 2024, 1:37 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Fuck you transphobe racist!

I guess you're not a Vol fan anymore...

[ img ]
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 28th, 2024, 4:26 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:I don’t support them playing sports with actual females, and I think it’s a mental illness.

I also don’t agree with the trans shows/gay pride shows/parades that use sexuality in front of kids.

Nuance, my friend.

The old saying that “it ain’t black and white, it’s gray”
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 28th, 2024, 4:50 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Nuance, my friend.

agree/support = white
don't agree / don't support = black
not sure = gray

There is no nuance or gray to your positions, unless you've changed them, friend.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 28th, 2024, 5:33 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Nuance, my friend.

agree/support = white
not sure = gray

There is no nuance or gray to your positions, unless you've changed them, friend.

I support people’s right to be trans. I think it’s a mental illness. They can have regular jobs, and live regular lives, but MtF trans shouldn’t get to compete in female only sports.

That’s nuance, and not a “I’m 100% against trans, and not a I’m 100% in support of trans”

Not sure why you, out of all people, didn’t seem to get that. You are probably the smartest person on here.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 28th, 2024, 6:10 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Nuance, my friend.

agree/support = white
not sure = gray

I support people’s right to be trans. I think it’s a mental illness. They can have regular jobs, and live regular lives, but MtF trans shouldn’t get to compete in female only sports.

That’s nuance, and not a “I’m 100% against trans, and not a I’m 100% in support of trans”

Not sure why you, out of all people, didn’t seem to get that. You are probably the smartest person on here.

According to the left, not supporting either of those things I mentioned above makes you a transphobe fascist attempting to erase trans people from existence.

I'd say very few people are 100% anti-trans. They just don't want the things mentioned above and don't want people encouraging children to permanently sterilize themselves and completely ruin any hope of an enjoyable sex life in the future. If mentally ill adult retards want to cut off their junk and ruin their lives, whatever. :jerkit
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 28th, 2024, 8:14 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Nuance, my friend.

agree/support = white
not sure = gray

According to the left, not supporting either of those things I mentioned above makes you a transphobe fascist attempting to erase trans people from existence.

I'd say very few people are 100% anti-trans. They just don't want the things mentioned above and don't want people encouraging children to permanently sterilize themselves and completely ruin any hope of an enjoyable sex life in the future. If mentally ill adult retards want to cut off their junk and ruin their lives, whatever. :jerkit

It’s a good thing I’m not a full leftist and disagree with plenty of their bullshit. I’m a moderate. I still don’t like Biden, and I hate kamala. I’m not voting for them.

I also am against any kind of transitioning for kids. In my true opinion you should be 21 and even 25 before making those decisions, just like my opinions on guns, alcohol, drugs, etc… however in our society you should definitely have to be 18 before taking any kind of medicine that changes you.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » May 28th, 2024, 8:15 pm

Jds a racist for saying muck is the smartest poster because he’s Asian
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » May 28th, 2024, 8:17 pm

ericberry14 wrote:Jds a racist for saying muck is the smartest poster because he’s Asian

Only you said he’s smart because he’s Asian. I said he’s the smartest one here because the rest of us are some dumbasses.

CK doesn’t post here anymore so there’s no competition for Muck :lolthumb
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » May 29th, 2024, 12:29 am

ericberry14 wrote:Jds a racist for saying muck is the smartest poster because he’s Asian

Muck definitely cares more. LOL
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 29th, 2024, 1:15 am

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Jds a racist for saying muck is the smartest poster because he's Asian

Only you said he's smart because he's Asian. I said he's the smartest one here because the rest of us are some dumbasses.

CK doesn't post here anymore so there's no competition for Muck :lolthumb

1/10
You're smarter than Muck is.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 29th, 2024, 3:35 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Jds a racist for saying muck is the smartest poster because he's Asian

Only you said he's smart because he's Asian. I said he's the smartest one here because the rest of us are some dumbasses.

1/10

Appreciate the confidence you have in me, but I wouldn’t think I’m smarter. I could be a lot smarter than I am, but only having a high school education (from Alabama no less) doesn’t put me high up in the intellect category.

I’m sure there are things I’m smarter at, but I’d say overall, he definitely has me beat. I know my limitations :surrender
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » May 29th, 2024, 9:30 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

1/10

Appreciate the confidence you have in me, but I wouldn't think I'm smarter. I could be a lot smarter than I am, but only having a high school education (from Alabama no less) doesn't put me high up in the intellect category.

I'm sure there are things I'm smarter at, but I'd say overall, he definitely has me beat. I know my limitations :surrender

It's not "confidence." It's reality.

Muck isn't all that smart. He just thinks he is. The dipshit can't figure out obvious bait about global warming and then can't admit that it's real, even when presented with irrefutable evidence. He thinks illegal immigrants are a bigger problem than gun violence.

You can actually better yourself, not follow party or consertivard lies, and actually have empathy. Being moderate means you're already smarter than most people. Not being a religious moron, that's another plus. The wisest people can admit their mistakes and learn from them. That's you.

Considering you called me a dumbass and dumber than Muck, I'm not really in the mood to give you unwarranted praise. That was actually really insulting to me.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » May 29th, 2024, 10:22 pm

I almost mentioned FESPN should be in the running even though he’s a retard
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » May 30th, 2024, 2:10 am

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

1/10

Appreciate the confidence you have in me, but I wouldn't think I'm smarter. I could be a lot smarter than I am, but only having a high school education (from Alabama no less) doesn't put me high up in the intellect category.

I'm sure there are things I'm smarter at, but I'd say overall, he definitely has me beat. I know my limitations :surrender

It's not "confidence." It's reality.

Muck isn't all that smart. He just thinks he is. The dipshit can't figure out obvious bait about global warming and then can't admit that it's real, even when presented with irrefutable evidence. He thinks illegal immigrants are a bigger problem than gun violence.

You can actually better yourself, not follow party or consertivard lies, and actually have empathy. Being moderate means you're already smarter than most people. Not being a religious moron, that's another plus. The wisest people can admit their mistakes and learn from them. That's you.

Considering you called me a dumbass and dumber than Muck, I'm not really in the mood to give you unwarranted praise. That was actually really insulting to me.

:thankyou and :sorry for calling you a dumbass.

I don’t really think any of us are actually dumbasses… well there was one but he got his panties in a wad a few months ago and runnoft. The 5 of us that are left are reasonably smart, though the others seem to lack empathy, and are entrenched in conservatism.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Previous

Return to General Discussion