important announcement..........

Moderator: JdPat04

Re: important announcement..........

Postby ericberry14 » January 29th, 2015, 11:23 pm

sellular1 wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:get some folks on here to vouch for you. or come kill my old ass. or keep hoping i kill myself some more. you are a classless and tasteless piece of shit and thats being nice. and when you fight back and have nothing legit to fight with you just lie......maybe your chin makes you feel bad about yourself and you take it out on others? i have told you over and over to quit faggin up my posts but you just keep on. WHEN every single response you make is fag or something negative that is another form of spam is it not? only difference is you use others threads to do it instead of making new threads. but keep on i am here for a while longer.

Winner :champ

You're an obvious faggot
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby ericberry14 » January 29th, 2015, 11:35 pm

aubiefifty wrote:you wish you were as successful as sell. and there ya are with the faggot thing again.is that the only word you know cumbutt? a lot of people think you are a dick ..... like i told you earlier.

It's sad you can't figure out I'm doing it way more often because you're bitching about it :facepalm
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » January 30th, 2015, 8:22 pm

sellular1 wrote:
aubiefifty wrote:get some folks on here to vouch for you. or come kill my old ass. or keep hoping i kill myself some more. you are a classless and tasteless piece of shit and thats being nice. and when you fight back and have nothing legit to fight with you just lie......maybe your chin makes you feel bad about yourself and you take it out on others? i have told you over and over to quit faggin up my posts but you just keep on. WHEN every single response you make is fag or something negative that is another form of spam is it not? only difference is you use others threads to do it instead of making new threads. but keep on i am here for a while longer.

Winner :champ

He's legit with legit people.

YP knows it.
Md knows it
I know it
Scotch knows it
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » January 30th, 2015, 8:22 pm

Y4NK33 PL4N3T wrote:
frazier9495 wrote:Are you sure you two aren't already married? Sure seems like it.

:lol:

Can't be, haven't seen the make up sex post one single time
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Eye_of_Horus » January 30th, 2015, 11:23 pm

I BETTER GET AN INVITE! :mad
Eye_of_Horus

Team Logo:
Ole Miss Rebels

Previous