Re: Religion and republicans

Postby JdPat04 » May 23rd, 2024, 4:59 pm

ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:Nothing cool like that ever happened to me as a teenager :(

LOL….You’re crazy most days but at least everything’s not political to you.

JD = New Aubie

Y’all ain’t talking about shit, at least I’m generating comments.

It’s cool you’re okay with pedophilia it seems.

What’s pedophilia got to do with being Republican? Generating comments and trolling overlap it seems.

It seems more republicans are raping kids than trans people :justsayin

I guess that’s why republicans don’t want to ban child marriage. The ban happy party doesn’t care about the well being of kids

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... 235018777/

Also how come my “trolling” is the only thing you respond to (with zero substance at that)?

This isn’t true. Trans people are notorious kid diddlers. Liberals are way worse about that shit. Period.

Where’s your proof? I’m only seeing opinions.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » May 23rd, 2024, 5:04 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

JD = New Aubie

What’s pedophilia got to do with being Republican? Generating comments and trolling overlap it seems.

I guess that’s why republicans don’t want to ban child marriage. The ban happy party doesn’t care about the well being of kids

Also how come my “trolling” is the only thing you respond to (with zero substance at that)?

How do you know the political affiliations of rapists? Rhetorical!

I’m not one of those people who associates every action in society to a political party or agenda. I don’t normally debate politics because most people on both sides are too emotional to listen to logic and it usually turns to insults. I’m also one of those people who doesn’t care about issues that don’t affect me.

It’s just that simple.

Church goer in Alabama, Arkansas, Texas… all republican states, and republicans are more religious than democrats.

So I’m just playing the odds, and the odds say they are most likely Trump supporters, over Biden supporters

The second to last sentence you shared is your problem. I care about the well being of all kids and people who aren’t in control of their own situation like elderly people, sick people, handicapped people.

So since you only care about yourself, then I’m sure we will have vastly different opinions on things goin on in the world.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 23rd, 2024, 5:17 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

JD = New Aubie

This isn’t true. Trans people are notorious kid diddlers. Liberals are way worse about that shit. Period.

You made the claim first. Where is your proof? And are you talking raw numbers or or per capita? Republican adults have to outnumber "trans" adults at least 250 to 1.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 23rd, 2024, 5:51 pm

JdPat04 wrote:I guess that’s why republicans don’t want to ban child marriage. The ban happy party doesn’t care about the well being of kids

Tessa Stuart maths like a liberal. :dog

"Fifty lawmakers — 38 Republicans and two Democrats — voted against that bill at the time."

You can get married at any age in California and New Mexico
You could get married at any age in MA until 2 years ago
You can get married at 15 in Hawaii
You can get married at 16 in Washington, DC, Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, New Hampshire and Wisconsin

Do you blame Republicans for this? Do you ever bother to look shit up, or do you just get all your info from hyper-partisan rags?

Also, in Missouri you can't marry anyone under 18 if you're over 21. Should it be a crime for someone who just turned 19 to marry someone who is 17 years, 364 days old?

*like Missouri, the above states require parental consent and/or court approval to marry under 18.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 23rd, 2024, 6:04 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:

You made the claim first. Where is your proof? And are you talking raw numbers or or per capita? Republican adults have to outnumber "trans" adults at least 250 to 1.

Nah, I made my opinion as well, as I said “it seems” and EB said his is a fact. However, I’m finding news that reaffirms my opinion on the daily. I’m not seeing too many trans people being caught doing it.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » May 23rd, 2024, 6:11 pm

A plethora of republicans right here

https://www.mediamatters.org/diversity- ... exualizing
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 23rd, 2024, 6:34 pm

JdPat04 wrote:A plethora of republicans right here

1. Rolling Stone was bad enough. Media Matters? :ROFL Try getting info from somewhere that was at least considered reputable at some point. I'm not digging through a bunch of Media Matters articles using other Media Matters articles as their source to find the truth.

2. Are there 250 people on this list? I can pull up a few trans diddlers real quick, media suppression or not. Remember, per capita. ;)

3. Some of these are outright bullshit, some are jokes, some are "worked with at some point", and they even went so far as "Fox was interviewing people at the beach and you could see girls in bikinis in the background".
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » May 23rd, 2024, 7:23 pm

JdPat04 wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:="ericberry14"]Nothing cool like that ever happened to me as a teenager :(

Nah, I made my opinion as well, as I said “it seems” and EB said his is a fact. However, I’m finding news that reaffirms my opinion on the daily. I’m not seeing too many trans people being caught doing it.[/quote]
Raw numbers maybe. But the LGBTQIA2+ community is notorious for pedos. If you don’t know this you aren’t paying attention. You’re just confirming your bias like you stated earlier. I would bet my life that per capita LGBTQIAS molest more kids than republicans. Same for liberals vs conservatives
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby JdPat04 » May 23rd, 2024, 8:26 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:A plethora of republicans right here

1. Rolling Stone was bad enough. Media Matters? :ROFL Try getting info from somewhere that was at least considered reputable at some point. I'm not digging through a bunch of Media Matters articles using other Media Matters articles as their source to find the truth.

2. Are there 250 people on this list? I can pull up a few trans diddlers real quick, media suppression or not. Remember, per capita. ;)

3. Some of these are outright bullshit, some are jokes, some are "worked with at some point", and they even went so far as "Fox was interviewing people at the beach and you could see girls in bikinis in the background".

Of course some are bullshit, I’ll agree to that, however majority of them aren’t.

I also expected the problem with who the source is, but Fox News isn’t going to cover that subject for you, are they?

Pull up whatever you need to. I don’t like anybody with pedo tendencies. Again, there’s no need for me to bash liberals or trans on this website, y’all do that enough. :lolthumb
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » May 23rd, 2024, 8:53 pm

When are we bashing trans? Lol
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 23rd, 2024, 9:46 pm

ericberry14 wrote:When are we bashing trans? Lol

Whenever they try to play women's sports or groom kids.

Idc if they want to chop of their junk and make their lives even more miserable. Retards gonna retard. I only care when they demand special treatment or ruin the lives of others.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FSUKW » May 24th, 2024, 1:59 am

JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

JD = New Aubie

I’m not one of those people who associates every action in society to a political party or agenda. I don’t normally debate politics because most people on both sides are too emotional to listen to logic and it usually turns to insults. I’m also one of those people who doesn’t care about issues that don’t affect me.

It’s just that simple.

Church goer in Alabama, Arkansas, Texas… all republican states, and republicans are more religious than democrats.

So I’m just playing the odds, and the odds say they are most likely Trump supporters, over Biden supporters

The second to last sentence you shared is your problem. I care about the well being of all kids and people who aren’t in control of their own situation like elderly people, sick people, handicapped people.

So since you only care about yourself, then I’m sure we will have vastly different opinions on things goin on in the world.

No need to point out my problems. You don’t know me. Don’t try to force what you think you may know about me into your seemingly liberal narrative. How do you know what’s important to me? I’ll give you one that’s not. Lab grown meat. Don’t particularly give a shit and could care less about it. But……it’s an huge political issue, right? That’s my problem, right? Since I don’t care about it?
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 24th, 2024, 6:07 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
ericberry14 wrote:When are we bashing trans? Lol

Whenever they try to play women's sports or groom kids.

Idc if they want to chop of their junk and make their lives even more miserable. Retards gonna retard. I only care when they demand special treatment or ruin the lives of others.

I don’t support them playing sports with actual females, and I think it’s a mental illness.

I don’t hate them for being trans though.

I also don’t agree with the trans shows/gay pride shows/parades that use sexuality in front of kids.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby JdPat04 » May 24th, 2024, 6:13 pm

FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:
FSUKW wrote:

JD = New Aubie

It’s just that simple.

No need to point out my problems. You don’t know me. Don’t try to force what you think you may know about me into your seemingly liberal narrative. How do you know what’s important to me? I’ll give you one that’s not. Lab grown meat. Don’t particularly give a shit and could care less about it. But……it’s an huge political issue, right? That’s my problem, right? Since I don’t care about it?

“I’m one of those people who only care about what effects me”

I didn’t assume anything about you. I used your own words that you just posted.

If a kid being raped isn’t your kid, then you don’t care.

If a trans person is being bullied and having grown ass adults trying to get them fired for being trans (grown ass adults who have been arrested and some of those sexual in nature, as in a situation that was happening at the Huntsville Space and Rocket Center). You don’t care about that, because it doesn’t affect you.

If republicans are severely limiting & trying to outlaw abortions (you’re not a woman) then it doesn’t affect you.

You said yourself that you don’t care about things that don’t affect you. If you’re going to die before we see effects of some of this things doing on today, then you don’t care.

We are just different people. I care about others, and not just what effects me.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FSUKW » May 24th, 2024, 6:54 pm

You’re an idiot JD. Nothing you said makes any sense. Just ignore my posts. I’ll do the same.
FSUKW

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » May 24th, 2024, 9:28 pm

FSUKW wrote:You’re an idiot JD. Nothing you said makes any sense. Just ignore my posts. I’ll do the same.

:biglol

Your own words don’t make sense apparently
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby ericberry14 » May 24th, 2024, 10:16 pm

There are trans chicks I’d fuck too
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes