Social retard

Moderator: JdPat04

Social retard

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 23rd, 2024, 9:30 pm

I got a new job recently. It's pretty good, but there's one issue: the guy next to me, who is otherwise pretty nice, has the most retarded "spasms" I've ever seen.

The dude introduced himself as a weeb, so that was great :insertsarcasm . The fucker sits around and at least half his day is looking up Japanese music and Final Fantasy footage on Youtube. I kid you not: this asshole fucking JUMPS UP AND DOWN and tries to fucking contain his vocal excitement with a laptop bag (by biting it). It results in annoying thumping throughout the fucking day. I swear today it was upwards of 7 instances where he started dancing around like a fucking retard making thuds that sounded like some epileptic at a strobe light club. It's a good 10-20 seconds per "episode."

:ays

Normally I wouldn't care that he's having fun and being a shitty worker, but it's fucking distracting as the dude sits 4 feet away from me. I don't know what fucking disability you have to have to get that fucking excited about Final Fantasy footage or music or what the fuck ever, but it's fucking nuts. 31 years old and he behaves like a 5-year-old at Chuck E. Cheese multiple times per day.

I guess it could be worse: he could be a tranny and/or a furry. Otherwise he seems pretty decent. It's just annoying and as the new guy, I'm really reluctant to talk to him or our supervisor about it. Even with that nonsense, this job is way better than my last one.

/endrant
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Social retard

Postby ericberry14 » April 24th, 2024, 1:41 am

Do you work for dunder mifflin? :dog
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby Muck FcDisney » April 24th, 2024, 12:20 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I guess it could be worse: he could be a tranny and/or a furry.

I think I'd rather sit next to the tranny/furry. :dog
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 25th, 2024, 4:20 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I guess it could be worse: he could be a tranny and/or a furry.

He was way better yesterday and today. Either someone else heard or he didn't look up anything exciting.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby ericberry14 » April 25th, 2024, 7:34 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

He was way better yesterday and today. Either someone else heard or he didn't look up anything exciting.

What if I worked next to you and jerked off to Livvy Dunn all day? Lol ur gay
ericberry14
Site Admin

Team Logo:
Ohio St Buckeyes

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » April 26th, 2024, 1:40 am

ericberry14 wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

What if I worked next to you and jerked off to Livvy Dunn all day? Lol ur gay

You'd be fired. They're not that chill. Maybe you could pull it off (no pun) if you worked from home, but then you wouldn't be next to me.

Isn't she a little old for you?
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion