Worst Trees

Moderator: JdPat04

Worst Trees

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 31st, 2023, 2:08 am

Time for some riveting non-political discussion...

Bradford Pear - the cum tree
Weeping Willow - the face whipper
Birch - it's raining branches
Crape myrtle - so much pruning... looks like a giant stick half the year
Pine - pining for your roof

DISCUSS
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Re: Worst Trees

Postby JdPat04 » May 31st, 2023, 2:43 am

Agreed 100% on the Bradford pears. FuckingGoddamned motherfucking thorns on those subs a bitches! They spread like crazy too. We bought our place from my aunt who was about to lose it to the bank. 6 acres of overgrown land full of Bradford pears.

Add in Sweet Gum trees to the worse list, but I actually love Crape Myrtles. Lots of work until you get them trained but I just love them.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby Muck FcDisney » May 31st, 2023, 10:23 pm

JdPat04 wrote:Agreed 100% on the Bradford pears. FuckingGoddamned motherfucking thorns on those subs a bitches! They spread like crazy too. We bought our place from my aunt who was about to lose it to the bank. 6 acres of overgrown land full of Bradford pears.

Add in Sweet Gum trees to the worse list, but I actually love Crape Myrtles. Lots of work until you get them trained but I just love them.

Fuck those trees! :mad When I was growing up, I'd get so many on my steep driveway I'd slip like a villain on marbles in a cartoon. :banghead
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby JdPat04 » June 1st, 2023, 1:46 am

Muck FcDisney wrote:
JdPat04 wrote:Agreed 100% on the Bradford pears. FuckingGoddamned motherfucking thorns on those subs a bitches! They spread like crazy too. We bought our place from my aunt who was about to lose it to the bank. 6 acres of overgrown land full of Bradford pears.

Fuck those trees! :mad When I was growing up, I'd get so many on my steep driveway I'd slip like a villain on marbles in a cartoon. :banghead

Growing up barefoot they would fuck me up. I hate them with a passion.

Never had the steep driveway to worry about though, luckily.
JdPat04

Team Logo:
Alabama Crimson Tide

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 7th, 2023, 8:38 am

I like oak trees but the roots of one absolutely devastated my driveway... at least I think it was an oak. We cut down the tree but it was a bit too late. That's indirectly why I was without an internet connection and whining about Emancipation Day, which is evidently a state/county holiday in Florida that became a thing this year, I guess.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 7th, 2023, 8:12 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I like oak trees but the roots of one absolutely devastated my driveway... at least I think it was an oak. We cut down the tree but it was a bit too late. That's indirectly why I was without an internet connection and whining about Emancipation Day, which is evidently a state/county holiday in Florida that became a thing this year, I guess.

The glaciers weep for your oak tree, global warmer.
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby FuckESPNdotCOM » June 11th, 2023, 1:18 pm

Muck FcDisney wrote:
FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:I like oak trees but the roots of one absolutely devastated my driveway... at least I think it was an oak. We cut down the tree but it was a bit too late. That's indirectly why I was without an internet connection and whining about Emancipation Day, which is evidently a state/county holiday in Florida that became a thing this year, I guess.

Speaking of global warming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfnrNxg4rho

TL;DW: Americans and Canadians arguing over prime lobster fishing waters that are only prime lobster fishing waters because of global warming. Southern New England's lobster fishing industry collapsed because of global warming... that doesn't exist according to right-wing morons.
FuckESPNdotCOM

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Postby Muck FcDisney » June 12th, 2023, 3:38 pm

FuckESPNdotCOM wrote:
Muck FcDisney wrote:

Speaking of global warming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfnrNxg4rho

TL;DW: Americans and Canadians arguing over prime lobster fishing waters that are only prime lobster fishing waters because of global warming. Southern New England's lobster fishing industry collapsed because of global warming... that doesn't exist according to right-wing morons.

The 90's called. They want their fear mongering words back. It's called climate change now, you dinosaur! :ROFL2

Also, the climate has been changing for billions of years. What made people think that was going to stop? :crazy
Muck FcDisney

Team Logo:
Florida St Seminols

Return to General Discussion